Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Here's the final list of band names

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Poll: Whats the best band name? (31 member(s) have cast votes)

Whats the best band name?

1. Going Postal (6 votes [19.35%])

Percentage of vote: 19.35%

2. Escape From Noise (5 votes [16.13%])

Percentage of vote: 16.13%

3. Groping For Grace (2 votes [6.45%])

Percentage of vote: 6.45%

4. Zygote (8 votes [25.81%])

Percentage of vote: 25.81%

5. Special Ed (10 votes [32.26%])

Percentage of vote: 32.26%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#16    seeking

seeking

Poltergeist

• 2,678 posts

• Unthinking faith would be a good question to ask the creator of the human mind.

Posted 19 November 2003 - 01:08 AM

hahaha, too funny, everyone including your self was able to understand what i was saying, allthough you dont quite understand the concept of being an artist quite yet, im sure with time you will, hahahaha, take it from a fellow artist, success comes within the form of originality, oh and wether you like it or not everyone here is faceless to you, you will never meet them, and the chances of them even hearing your music is slim, thats just the truth, that doesnt mean i dont respect them and thier opinions  thumbsup.gif

good luck with your future in music

Posted Image
"Religion has no place in public schools the way facts have no place in organized religion."

#17    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,369 posts

• Most Thugish Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 19 November 2003 - 01:56 AM

I don't see the harm in asking others for band name suggestions. I had a hard enough time thinking of an original name for my old band.  You always want the right one, so asking the public isn't such a bad idea. Success comes in all forms no matter what the smaller details are. Hopefully they write their own songs.  tongue.gif  

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/  <~Ancient Aliens DEBUNKED!
I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence ~Richard Feynman http://www.myspace.com/7leafclover

#18    mcginty

mcginty

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 212 posts

Posted 19 November 2003 - 04:05 AM

You need a name that another band isn't using. Most of your choices are already taken.

#19    Kryso

Kryso

Always watching...

• 3,943 posts

• Truth titillates the imagination far less than fiction.

Posted 19 November 2003 - 05:23 AM

Everyone has to start somewhere!

And getting the general publics views on a name is a great idea. We will be the ones buying the records, and if the majority pick the name, is most likely to be one most would warm too!

And how can anyone say that thefirstmans band will not be hugely successful? I bet people use to say that about the Beatles and Elvis.

I wish them all the luck in the world… follow your dreams - live your dreams, then no one can say you didn’t give it 100%… You make you future, nobody else! Believe in yourself, and everything else will fall into place.

I always wanted to be a writer, I never gave up, and now I’m about to become published and have my book in thousands of stores across America, Canada, and Europe!

Once again, good luck thefirstman, I hope we will be hearing a lot more about you in the future. And who knows, we might be able to brag that we help choice your bands name! thumbsup.gif

#20    Melladior

Melladior

Poltergeist

• 2,177 posts

Posted 24 November 2003 - 08:14 PM

hahaha, too funny, everyone including your self was able to understand what i was saying, allthough you dont quite understand the concept of being an artist quite yet, im sure with time you will, hahahaha, take it from a fellow artist, success comes within the form of originality, oh and wether you like it or not everyone here is faceless to you, you will never meet them, and the chances of them even hearing your music is slim, thats just the truth, that doesnt mean i dont respect them and thier opinions 

Eat some fiber, Seeking.  You're too damn cranky. tongue.gif  

#21    The Nameless One

The Nameless One

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts

• (\ /)
    (0.0)
    (><)
    /_|_\
    Frank The Rabbit: 28 days, 6 hours, 42 minutes, 12 seconds. That is when the world will end.

Posted 25 November 2003 - 08:01 AM

Ha!!! Special Ed. I love it!!!

One night I ventured to my wooden rocking chair right outside my back porch, and I looked to the sky in the break of twilight, staring into the dark mirror of space, filled with sands of star dust, colossal supernovas and red giants, strings of wormholes and distant planets beyond my grasp. A place where tiny enigmatic hidden black holes tear through the fabric of space and time which, who knows; may lead into other dimensions and perhaps alternate realities. And as I look up at this heavens mirror which my hands can only reach so far through this looking glass, I felt an odd sensation of something looking back staring into my own eyes, staring into a whole other universe of which I new nothing about until I saw my reflection within it, and in that moment I then knew that the key which open the portal doors to parallel worlds was myself.    "The Eyes of the Universe, Chris Landrum"

#22    Engulf

Engulf

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

• "The wise only speaks when it is right, while the fool always speaks as though he is right."

Posted 25 November 2003 - 10:31 AM

Went for Special Ed,since the others are not too fitting,I'd still prefer The Barking Cats though grin2.gif .Either way goes,best of luck thefirstman!!! thumbsup.gif  grin2.gif

To seeking,
blink.gif Are you......alright??You sound like you just failed to make a name for yourself in the muziq scene or something.Beam me up. wacko.gif  

"Remember the truth is not for everyone - most people just do not want to know." --Robert Morningsky

"Since you are like no other being ever created since the beginning of time, you are incomparible." --Brenda Ueland

"Knowledge is strength, ignorance does not grant you any immunity." --Purple Crow

"I do not see any sin in the world, but I see a great deal of ignorance." --George Sand

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users