Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Sensing Plants – the Backster Effect

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#46    crystal sage

crystal sage

Telekinetic

• 7,369 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 12:49 AM

Some more interesting research here...

How is water and consciousness tied together and related to humans and plants? One of the original pioneers in water consciousness studies, Dr. Marcel Vogel, determined that when bulk water was in the process of freezing, excess energy is extracted from the water   .At this point, the molecules start to spin and link together in the pattern of a tetrahedron. Dr. Vogel also noted that, at this juncture, water develops a consciousness, 'a memory, a knowing of what they were designed to do (and) to be.'  - See more at: http://www.whydontyo...h.bOYu3jDE.dpuf

#47    crystal sage

crystal sage

Telekinetic

• 7,369 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 12:51 AM

I am absolutely amazed here... how this new research will affect reality as we know it !!!

Plants Can Think and Remember

Recent research has uncovered that plants transmit information about light intensity and quality from leaf to leaf in a very similar way to the nervous system of human beings. In the experiment that found this, scientists showed that light shone on to one leaf caused the whole plant to respond and the response, which took the form of light-induced chemical reactions in the leaves, continued in the dark. This showed that the plant remembered the information encoded in light. Plants seem to be able to perform a sort of biological light computation, using information contained in the light to immunize themselves against diseases.

These "electro-chemical signals" are carried by cells that act as "nerves" of the plants. - See more at: http://www.whydontyo...E.V4bnZimY.dpuf   

Edited by crystal sage, 23 April 2013 - 12:53 AM.

#48    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,506 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 01:58 PM

Thanks so much for starting this thread!

I had never heard of the Backster Effect until I read the book by David Wilcock, The Source Field Investigations.

Fascinating information! :tu:

#49    crystal sage

crystal sage

Telekinetic

• 7,369 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:50 AM

View PostRazer, on 23 January 2007 - 11:16 AM, said:

Well then, what are they vegetarians going to eat now????  You better keep this quiet... shhhh.....

I believe that is why the older generations often said " Grace" gave thanks for the food we eat... showing respect for the food we eat... If we show respect for the food we eat.. crops we pick... I gather they bless us with their version of "happy enzymes"  .. if they feel threatened or disrespected.. their enzymes are more toxic...  http://www.euromed.o...munication.html

Plants respond not only to insects and animals but to human emotion and intention. Plants can distinguish between people who are feel kindly towards them and people who don''t, and our green friends cooperate with people they like. In one experiment a new scientist came to study some test plants. Surprisingly, these test plants which previously had been very responsive, were completely non-responsive during the new scientist''s tests. Investigating the change in the plants'' response, it was discovered that the new scientist incinerated his plants in his own personal research once his tests were completed. Shortly after the new scientist left, the plants again began registering activity and cooperating.

In another study, scientists found that vegetation reacted negatively to people who found the plants unattractive, even to the extent that the plants would "faint." When over stimulated by emotions, plants will "go unconscious" or numb and can stay " moody" for weeks. Scientific studies show that once plants attune themselves to a particular person, they are able to maintain a link with that person, no matter how far away. These plants register "knowing" not only when a person is returning to the plants, but when the person makes the decision to return. Other reports show that plants respond to people talking to them in a caring, loving manner, such as asking a tree to radically change its growth direction so that it won''t have to be cut, or asking weeds not to grow excessively in a vegetable garden  
http://wiki.answers....ion_with_people

#50    crystal sage

crystal sage

Telekinetic

• 7,369 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:56 AM

View Posteellis, on 31 October 2011 - 09:31 AM, said:

I used to be able to see the energy of people, animals and plants.  It wasn't auras, it was more like what you see with magnetic lines of flux.  It's basically a bunch of lines coming out of an individual and going out in an arc with the other side connected to another part of the person.  These lines would interact with one another and also with other individual's lines.  Sometimes one person's lines would push the others lines away, other times they would be attracted to one another and sort of tangle up, and every once in a while they would combine and make both stronger (I am guessing this is the case for people that instantly really like each other and feel like they have known each other forever).  People have a lot of these lines to where it almost looks like a doughnut with the person being the center.  The same thing, to a much lesser extent, happened with plants.  while there were a lot less lines of energy, they reached out a lot farther, or at least for trees.  The smaller the plant, the less distance the lines would reach.  The energy from the plants would connect with one another, just like with people.  Due to health problems, pain and sleep problems, I've lost the ability but it was very interesting to see and made me realize that everything really is connected in one form or another.  I do think that there is a not understood form of communication between plants, animals and people.
  The ancients knew all about it... that is how they discovered healing herbs... I hope you are feeling better now.. sorry It has been a while since I have come back here... just saw your response..  http://wiki.answers....ion_with_people and http://bearmedicineh...the-plants.html   Maybe being a herbalist is part of your calling.. or a healer...  From the above link :

Cheryl Sanders
Being an herbalist is a constant exercise in balance – with so much being given out in the work of helping others we also need the pleasure of finding and settling into our own nourishment. Because after all, if we can’t take care of ourselves, how can we possibly take care of others? Part of the joy of my work is in the sensory intimacy I have with the plants, the close-up looks at buds and rhizomes via sight, scent, touch and taste. On one hand, this is an absolutely essential way of understanding the nature of the plant, and on the other hand, it’s pure fun for me and my seeking senses.

When I find myself burned out from too many hours of website design, clinical case notes and pharmaceutical research, I unconsciously move toward more sensory centered activities involving the plants. I climb Juniper trees in the snow to get closer to the translucent ivory globes of Mistletoe fruits and rub Cypress resin between my fingers and revel in the spiced wood scent of it. I’m grateful that this sensual immersion in all things Plantae are an integral part of my work. I cannot imagine practicing herbalism without being grounded in the energetic tendencies of the plants communicated through the senses  

#51    crystal sage

crystal sage

Telekinetic

• 7,369 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:07 AM

Expanding on all of this...

The presence of a responsive consciousness or intelligence in “dump” living matter is perceived by sensitive and intuitive people all over the world. It is now recognized that plants respond positively to the conscious care and attention of men. What is not equally recognized or studied is that not only plants but also material organisms like a watch or a car has a consciousness which responds to care and attention of human consciousness. For example if a watch or car is taken care of with loving attention, as if it is a living thing, it lasts longer, with less repair, not easily lost or even when it is lost, quickly found again; if a car, breaks down while running, it stops near a repair shop! These are not mere fables but actual experiences of many people; but these experiences are not yet studied or researched in a scientific and systematic way. In the future we will probably be witnessing more and more of these experiences which reveal the consciousness hidden in Matter. But what is now covert will become overt. As the content, quality and force of consciousness in Matter grows rapidly with the increasing manifestation of the Supermind, the consciousness in Matter will no longer be hidden, but come to the surface, perceptible, initially to an intuitive spiritual consciousness or to the spiritually awakened body but finally to the consciousness of the human race as a whole. The enlightened and awakened body will be, probably, the first to perceive this growing consciousness in matter because the consciousness in our bodily matter is closer to the consciousness in terrestrial matter
http://integralmusin...m-s-srinivasan/

#52    emberdawn

emberdawn

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 232 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:38 AM

Talk happy and think happy to your plants. Will do! 8:-)

#53    Alaric

Alaric

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:55 AM

If asked to name the most adaptable creatures on Earth, most would say some kind of insect. When you think about the fact that trees live hundreds of years and must adapt to and defend themselves against thousands of generations of insects... you begin to realize that they are not quite what they seem.

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks." —Thomas Jefferson

#54    donktheclown

donktheclown

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

• I'm a god. Don't speak to us that way.

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:10 PM

I put my hand on an old tree at a historical site here in CT and I was overcome with sadness. I couldn't tell exactly, but I felt the tree was sad because of it's severe leaning situation, or perhaps someone was hung there many years ago... This 54 year old man cried like a baby by the time I reached my vehicle a short distance away. I felt helpless and heartbroken.. The moral to this story: love everything.

Edited by donktheclown, 03 November 2013 - 08:13 PM.

#55    crystal sage

crystal sage

Telekinetic

• 7,369 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:40 AM

More interesting studies...

#56    crystal sage

crystal sage

Telekinetic

• 7,369 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 02:24 AM

http://www.scientifi...-mothers-brain/ In addition to exchange between mother and fetus, there may be exchange of cells between twins in utero, and there is also the possibility that cells from an older sibling residing in the mother may find their way back across the placenta to a younger sibling during the latter’s gestation. Women may have microchimeric cells both from their mother as well as from their own pregnancies, and there is even evidence for competition between cells from grandmother and infant within the mother.

It’s now known that cells from a developing fetus cross the placenta, allowing the baby’s DNA to become part of the mother’s body.  These fetal cells persist in a woman’s body into her old age. (If she has been pregnant with a male child it’s likely she’ll have some Y-chromosomes drifting around for a few decades too). This is true even if the baby she carried didn’t live to be born. The cells of that child stay with her, resonating in ways that mothers have known intuitively throughout time.
http://lauragracewel...cellular-level/

Also..

http://www.newscient...ml#.U6uF1md-9ok
Chaudhry says that the phenomenon is an evolutionary mechanism: the fetus promotes its own survival by protecting its mother's heart. Because the cells are easy to obtain from the placenta and unlikely to cause immunological reactions, they could provide a new and potentially limitless source of stem cells for repairing damaged hearts.
"The study is the first to show conclusively that fetal cells contained in the placenta assist in cardiac tissue repair," says Jakub Tolar, director of stem-cell therapies at the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis.

Edited by crystal sage, 26 June 2014 - 02:50 AM.

#57    crystal sage

crystal sage

Telekinetic

• 7,369 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 02:42 AM

You may carry cells from siblings, aunts and uncles  
http://www.newscient...ml#.U6uKvWd-9ol
Even more here  .... so put Quorum sensing into this equation... Wow !!!!  ...>>> Multi-Generational Healing through Genetic Influencing http://noetic.org/di...sions/open/326/

Edited by crystal sage, 26 June 2014 - 02:52 AM.

#58    aka CAT

aka CAT

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 824 posts

• That, with God, all things are possible
    doesn't make everything equally probable.

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:01 AM

Hi, crystal sage.

Did you reopen this discussion in connection with the thread following?
http://www.unexplain...1

In any case, I look forward to reading the contents herein.

Thank you.

#59    crystal sage

crystal sage

Telekinetic

• 7,369 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 07:53 AM

The topic just came up on a Gurdjieff philosophy discussion...

Questioner:
[Asks about "injustices."]
Gurdjieff:
You know "Justice" is a big word—it is a big thing in
the world. Objective things are not small things like microbes, they
go according to law, as the law has accustomed them to go. Remember;
as you sow, so you shall reap. Not only people reap, but also
families and nations. It often happens that that which happens on
earth comes from something which was done by a father or a grandfather.
The results converge on you, the son or grandson; it is you
who have to regulate them. This is not an injustice, it is a very great
honor for you; it will be a means which will allow to regulate the past
of your father, grandfather, great-grandfather. If misfortunes come
to you in your youth, it means that someone brought them—for this
you must reap. He is dead, it is another on earth who reaps. You
must not look at yourself egotistically. You are a link in the chain of
your blood. Be proud of it, it is an honor to be this link. The more
you are obliged to repair the past, the more you will have remorse of
conscience. You will succeed in remembering all that which you have not done as you should in the past. Those things which you have done
contrary to justice have mortified your grandfather. Thus you can
have ten times more remorse of conscience and your worth will augment
in proportion.
You are not tail of a donkey. You have responsibilities, a family.
All your family, past and future, depend on you. Your entire family
depends on the way you repair the past. If you repair for everyone, it
is good. If you do not repair for everyone, it is bad. You see your situation.
Logically, do you see what justice is? Justice is not occupied
with your little affairs, unredeemed pledges, it is occupied with big
things. It is idiotic to believe God thinks of small things. It is the same
with justice. Justice does not touch all that, and at the same time,
nothing is done on earth without it. Search for the reasons. You are
obliged to have a position of responsibility in the line of your blood;
you must work more to repair the past. It is difficult to understand
all at once.
G. I. Gurdjieff Wartime Meetings, Meeting twenty
when I was explaining some of my theories of connectiveness... healing...  using ho-oponopono... http://www.ancienthu...o-oponopono.htm   How science has now discovered about fetal cell  transference between mother and child, siblings, relatives.. could have a similar quantum effect as plant communication..

Maybe they could even test the validity of the power of Ho-oponopono using plants.  It could explain distant healing... telepathy... validate quantum energies that exist in day to day life...

Edited by crystal sage, 26 June 2014 - 07:54 AM.

#60    crystal sage

crystal sage

Telekinetic

• 7,369 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 07:01 AM

The latest here..  

In a setback for vegans and vegetarians, a team of French neuroscientists has discovered that a head of broccoli functions much like the human brain, allowing this common green vegetable to think and feel in ways similar to people.

With its complex network of interacting florets, broccoli must now be thought of as an “organ” that generates perception, consciousness and memories, according to Hélène Bechard, a professor at the École des Neurosciences in Paris and a member of the broccoli research team.
“Using electrodes and imaging technologies,” said Bechard, “we found that the approach of a kitchen knife activates the group of florets associated with fear and panic in broccoli. Alternatively, broccoli’s exposure to sun or rain stimulates the florets associated with love, comfort, and sexual pleasure.”

http://www.theparsni...ted-in-broccoli

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users