Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

James Randi attacks Uri Geller again

UM-Bot

user posted image rUri Geller is an Israel born psychic (so he claims) who mostly lives in UK for the last 20 or more years. Geller was a huge phenomenon during the 1970ies when he conquered the international stage by displaying feats of telekinesis and psychic extra-sensory perception, mostly by performing spoon bending and similar stunts.

He also was verified by several researchers in US and, apparently found genuine.

news icon View: James]Full Article | Source: Mid Energy Net

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UM-Bot

• R3LOAD

• Pitviper

• wbones1

Top Posters In This Topic

but they dont really have any powers beyond what normal people have or else they would. its all an act and thats the point he IS proving

A close relative of mine knew Uri, at one point, and apparently witnessed something more than that spoon nonsense. I would say that from the firsthand stories I heard, Uri may have had something unusual going on, at some point. Maybe.

She not only went through some damaged furniture and a dent in the wall from a meteor speciman that came out of its display case, but had several witnesses. I wrote a physicist about it, who now knows Uri personally. He worked for the defence dept. My thoughts are that if it was something going on, it did not have to do with Uri, but UFOs, or some such thing. Uri always thought it was ET that was from another time and place, as in another level of "reality" or dimension, or whatever, experimenting through him.

Today, I think Uri is a ham, and living on some sort of past laurels. One thing that disgusts me is his attempt to by the Elvis mansion, and turn it into a museum of the paranormal. The property went up for bid on eBAY, and he bid high. However, the sellers awarded it to another buyer, and Uri is suing.

He is just disgusting, in my opinion.

• 5 months later...
A close relative of mine knew Uri, at one point, and apparently witnessed something more than that spoon nonsense. I would say that from the firsthand stories I heard, Uri may have had something unusual going on, at some point. Maybe.

She not only went through some damaged furniture and a dent in the wall from a meteor speciman that came out of its display case, but had several witnesses. I wrote a physicist about it, who now knows Uri personally. He worked for the defence dept. My thoughts are that if it was something going on, it did not have to do with Uri, but UFOs, or some such thing. Uri always thought it was ET that was from another time and place, as in another level of "reality" or dimension, or whatever, experimenting through him.

Today, I think Uri is a ham, and living on some sort of past laurels. One thing that disgusts me is his attempt to by the Elvis mansion, and turn it into a museum of the paranormal. The property went up for bid on eBAY, and he bid high. However, the sellers awarded it to another buyer, and Uri is suing.

He is just disgusting, in my opinion.

I do not know if this is the proper forum for this but here we go. A few years ago I had some experience with telekinesis. The experience was very real and I do not know if I can duplicate this anymore. On about 3 occassions while working alone I was able to walk down a corridor about 2 feet off the ground. 1) I will admit to smoking marijuana before all events, however I was a heavy smoker then and had smoked only half a joint prior to all episodes. ( Normally smoking about 7-8 joints a day) 2) This is no BS but a real experience. It had nothing to do with concentration which from my reading it should have. I had a buzz but was not high if you understand the difference. I do not know what I tapped into but I do know the experience was real. I am sitting here writing this and not sure I should finish. Believe what you want but telekinesis is real and we do all have the ability. I have begun to study it more in depth and am trying to work on my own abilities. In the future I hope to be able to do som e of the things reported, but as of now I only have these accidental occurences