Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

WTC Collapse.

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#16    Stamford

Stamford

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

• Here's to better days

Posted 27 November 2003 - 10:00 AM

I saw the footage that looks like the 2nd tower was already burning, but this was just the angle that the shot was taken from.

Surely the thousands of eyewitnesess that day would have noticed this?

Fact: A bunch of Saudi Arabian nutjobs flew planes into the World Trade Centre and killed innocent people - end of story.

Gringo, you started by saying that you didn't think there was a conspiracy to bring the towers down - now you are implying there was!

Has something changed betweem you starting this discussion and now?

"The future's uncertain and the end is always near."

Jim Morrison

"When you laugh about people, so very, very lonely their only desire is to die, well I'm afraid it doesn't make me smile. I wish I could laugh. But that joke isn't funny anymore, it's too close to home and it's too near the bone... "

The Smiths

#17    Gringo Perro

Gringo Perro

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 November 2003 - 12:29 PM

QUOTE (Athlon64 @ Nov 26 2003, 01:03 PM)
Anyone with a sharp eye that was watching ABC's live coverage that morning could plainly see that the second tower was already burning before the second plane impacted!. This coverage contained three clues as to what really brought the towers down, but it was pulled from public access in what ABC claims as "concern for the survivors".

Please feel free to let us know what really caused the WTC towers to collapse. I still see no evidence to suggest that it was anything but burning jet fuel melting INADEQUATELY PROTECTED STEEL........

What would you say if I said, "Thermite, and Hydrogen Bombs" brought the
whole complex down??. There, I knew you would get a laugh out of that!!, but its true. Remember this; Some-times "My Facts Can Be Stranger, Than Your Fiction!!".
Cheers, Perro.

#18    bathory

bathory

Alien Abducter

• 5,302 posts

Posted 28 November 2003 - 01:29 PM

your fact means squat all without evidence, no matter how strange it is:P

#19    Stamford

Stamford

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

• Here's to better days

Posted 28 November 2003 - 04:29 PM

Oh sweet Lord!  w00t.gif

Thermite, and Hydrogen Bombs?

Evidence please!!!!

Can you not once and for all put your cards on the table, Gringo?

Jim Morrison

"When you laugh about people, so very, very lonely their only desire is to die, well I'm afraid it doesn't make me smile. I wish I could laugh. But that joke isn't funny anymore, it's too close to home and it's too near the bone... "

The Smiths

#20    thepsychoticseaotter

thepsychoticseaotter

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 963 posts

• Ice, Snow, Blood and Iron!!!

Posted 28 November 2003 - 04:40 PM

Ok to be honest gringo, your predjuduce thing was way off, your thepries hold no water and all of us are tired of seeing these threads give it up and go away.

Ravens KeepA forum for Classic D&D, AD&D and the upcoming Castles and Crusades.

Soon it's over, all the dwarfs defeated
The silence of the caverns stand still
Orcs took the command of the caves and depths
The darklord has reached his will ---Battlelore

Fill my mug, I just want to forget
All the troubles and fighting
And the ghosts in my head --Battlelore

#21    Athlon64

Athlon64

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 02 December 2003 - 01:08 PM

Hydrogen bombs, eh ? So how come the rest of New York wasn't flattened at the same time ?

#22    bathory

bathory

Alien Abducter

• 5,302 posts

Posted 02 December 2003 - 02:08 PM

New York was flattened, its just that the American Government, with the aid of James Cameron orchsetrated the greatest hoax ever. The new york you see on tv is actually a series of sound stages at Area 51, much like how The Truman Show appears.

#23    Stamford

Stamford

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

• Here's to better days

Posted 02 December 2003 - 04:09 PM

And where the moon landings were filmed!

Jim Morrison

The Smiths

#24    PsychicPenguin

PsychicPenguin

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 02 December 2003 - 08:26 PM

What's the problem?

An airplane crashed and exploded right at the center of the building. It causes fire with intense heat from the fuel. The heat will in turn weaken the steel structure, a well known effect from metallurgy. Under constant load and high temperature, the steel structure will deform continuously, a proccess known as "creeping", and eventualy lead the whole building into failure in buckling mode. Sound very reasonable for me.

There is however one concern common to engineering investigations. Sometimes access to the evidences is difficult, and we will never know if they are fabricated. Quite unfortunate, but politicians are much more powerfull than scientists.

#25    Coconino_County

Coconino_County

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 179 posts

• Ka-wa-am!!
    I popped him with the sweetest brick Kolin Kelly ever baked.

Posted 06 December 2003 - 04:29 AM

The strategy is the same as it was with the Flt 800 coverup, and that being the output of several conflicting versions, and effectively keeping the public's opinion confused and divided.

What flight 800 cover-up? There was none. When ever an event happens,immediately several conflicting theories are all over the news. slowly, as more investigations occur, the truth comes out. If you watched the news the day after the flight 800 explosion, and then never turned on the tv again, I can see why you think there are so many conflicting versions. but now it is concluded that frayed wire insulation created a spark that ignited a fuel cell, or something like that. There are no conflicting theories. In fact, the only conflicting theory in this thread is that some of us theorize that Gringo Perro is an [edit], and some of us theorize he is a [edit]. But either way, they are both theories that need not be covered up.

Edited by Phantom, 06 December 2003 - 09:36 AM.

There comes a time in the affairs of man when he must take the bull by the tail and face the situation. - W.C. Fields

#26    Nancy

Nancy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 06 December 2003 - 06:33 AM

QUOTE (Coconino_County @ Dec 5 2003, 11:29 PM)
In fact, the only conflicting theory in this thread is that some of us theorize that Gringo Perro is an "#$#^", and some of us theorize he is a "V^$#&." But either way, they are both theories that need not be covered up.

Coconino ........
Odds are I will get my fingers slapped for illegally editing your comments when I quote you......... But is name calling really needed? Nope, I'm not a prude, just wonder if your comments add anything to your Post.

Curious.... Where is Gringo Perro?  

dying is easy ... tis the living that's hard...

#27    Gringo Perro

Gringo Perro

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 December 2003 - 11:20 AM

How can you explain this with your "Jet Fuel theory"?. Cheers, GP.

Text removed, link included.

Gringo Perro, please do not copy and paste entire news articles in your posts. A few opening lines, followed by a link would be best. Thank you for your cooperation.

Edited by Phantom, 06 December 2003 - 05:39 PM.

#28    Gringo Perro

Gringo Perro

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 December 2003 - 11:31 AM

Or This?. Cheers, GP. wink2.gif
Text removed, link included.

As per the above comment, please do not copy and paste full articles. Use a link instead. Thanks.

Edited by Phantom, 06 December 2003 - 05:41 PM.

#29    bathory

bathory

Alien Abducter

• 5,302 posts

Posted 06 December 2003 - 11:35 AM

well there we have it, it had to be hydrogen bombs!  whistling2.gif  

#30    Gringo Perro

Gringo Perro

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 December 2003 - 11:55 AM

I agree with what is contained in this link, but I don't agree that beyond the Plane crashes, mankind played a major part in the collapse. A person must have at-least an ounce of "Grey Matter" between his ears, to fully understand the catastrophic chain reaction that occured, and turned the towers into giant bombs!.
http://ontario.indymedia.org/front.php3?ar...5&group=webcast
To understand a problem, and solve it, you must stand outside it, then you can see the whole picture!. Cheers, HH.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users