Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Michael Jackson freed on $3m bail

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#16    Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 152 posts

• *.'.*Live Life Like A Dream*.'.*

Posted 21 November 2003 - 07:25 PM

Don't get me wrong, I do not feel sorry for Michael Jackson except that he's completely ruined himself and his life. I don't know how he can live like he does, he can't be happy, and I always imagined him committing suicide in the end.

If he is a child molester then he deserves everything he gets of course, they make me sick to my stomach. Knowing the past allegations made against him, you'd think he would stop taking children to his bed, even if it is purely just to 'sleep'. How stupid can a person get. And these parents need to be shot, not knowing for sure if they were true or not, but being prepared to put their child in that danger.

#17    snuffypuffer

snuffypuffer

Dandy Fop

• 11,038 posts

• Let's get happy!

Posted 21 November 2003 - 07:42 PM

It's just funny that parents still let him hang out with their kids, not only that, but he made the parents sleep in separate rooms, while the kids slept with him.  that's sorta fishy, don't you think?  And making his own kids wear masks in public, they're gonna need some therapy.

Nothing to see here.

#18    KayEl

KayEl

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts

Posted 21 November 2003 - 09:25 PM

The reason why Michael Jackson still hang around with kids after his first brush with the law is that he is in the mindset of "I have nothing to hide."  Since I am INNOCENT, why should I do anything different.

Anyway, I am beginning to feel sorry for him....
Well, ALMOST.
You have to admit that it is kind of fun watching this media circus.  devil.gif  

#19    bigsteff

bigsteff

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 23 November 2003 - 12:40 AM

stick the weirdo freak..inside with rest of the max population...and he'll soon see who's the f**king daddy

he has guilty written all over his black em white em you know the colour i mean SKIN

lets think about this....loads of money,,kind of freaky and just about as close to abducting people as you can get and he has a face that keeps changing

is this the real MJ alien.gif

laugh.gif  

#20    aliwigan

aliwigan

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 19 December 2003 - 11:42 PM

Ok he's look a weirdo! And he's only himself to blame for that!

Out there are some very sad people who's will try anything to get money out of nothing "Why?"  

#21    thepsychoticseaotter

thepsychoticseaotter

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 963 posts

• Ice, Snow, Blood and Iron!!!

Posted 19 December 2003 - 11:48 PM

I dunno the recent charges of 9 counts have to have some evidence and remeber this is in California PC cesspool of the US where it's hard to get charges to stick for more than 2 hours before some Psychiatrist says it's not your fault and gets you freed.

That alone seems evidence enought to say this time it's real.  

Ravens KeepA forum for Classic D&D, AD&D and the upcoming Castles and Crusades.

Soon it's over, all the dwarfs defeated
The silence of the caverns stand still
Orcs took the command of the caves and depths
The darklord has reached his will ---Battlelore

Fill my mug, I just want to forget
All the troubles and fighting
And the ghosts in my head --Battlelore

#22    Xenojjin

Xenojjin

Midnight Shadow

• 2,745 posts

• Ride the Air

Posted 20 December 2003 - 03:56 AM

3 million dollar bail... heh heh. hmmmm.... so it only costs 3 million dollars to molest children? It costs less to kill somebody. OJ Simpson's bail was only 1.5 million. God bless america.
Oh, what a world, what a world.

So sad yet true .
Its interesting how a country that boasts freedom equaliy and justice allows their justice system to be swayed with money . sad.gif

I wondr how much it costs to ...  whistling2.gif  

Posted Image

#23    Cercea

Cercea

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 143 posts

Posted 21 December 2003 - 06:21 AM

Why does Jackson's family think he is innocent? When asked why they think he is innocent, they replyed "we know he wouldn't". Just knowing someone doesn't mean they are innocent. People are defending him just because they like him(they are probably just ignoring the evidence). disgust.gif  

#24    thepsychoticseaotter

thepsychoticseaotter

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 963 posts

• Ice, Snow, Blood and Iron!!!

Posted 21 December 2003 - 06:44 AM

QUOTE (Xenojjin @ Dec 19 2003, 09:56 PM)
3 million dollar bail... heh heh. hmmmm.... so it only costs 3 million dollars to molest children? It costs less to kill somebody. OJ Simpson's bail was only 1.5 million. God bless america.
Oh, what a world, what a world.

So sad yet true .
Its interesting how a country that boasts freedom equaliy and justice allows their justice system to be swayed with money . sad.gif

I wondr how much it costs to ...  whistling2.gif

OJ was acquitted proof enough for me he was innocent. Besides murder is less a crime than child molestation, and just because he paid bail does not mean he gets to just walk away either.

Hey look at it this way if I ruled the world Once charges for the child molestation were filed that would be legal grounds to begin the slooow, public execution of the person charged....

And BTW taking pot shots at America like you have been on about every thread I have seen you allcould be considered flaming and is beginning to get on this Americans nerves......

Ravens KeepA forum for Classic D&D, AD&D and the upcoming Castles and Crusades.

Soon it's over, all the dwarfs defeated
The silence of the caverns stand still
Orcs took the command of the caves and depths
The darklord has reached his will ---Battlelore

Fill my mug, I just want to forget
All the troubles and fighting
And the ghosts in my head --Battlelore

#25    SMIDMAN

SMIDMAN

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 December 2003 - 10:20 PM

THE GUYS IN DENIAL.....HES A FREAK OR AS IS OWN STARDOM MADE HIM A FREAK. ANYONE IS BABY SITTING BISNUESS AS GONE BUST whistling2.gif NEVER DID TRUST HIM WITH THE BLEACH cool.gif  

#26    Aslan

Aslan

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts

• Scariest Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 21 December 2003 - 10:41 PM

Smidman, please don't post entirely in capitals. Some people consider it to be shouting.

Thank you.

#27    SMIDMAN

SMIDMAN

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 December 2003 - 10:54 PM

Aslan thanks 4 putting me straight ohmy.gif i wont shout again grin2.gif seeyou thumbsup.gif  

#28    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 21 December 2003 - 11:52 PM

SMIDMAN,

It is also not a good idea to register under several different member names. The other two have been disabled, if for some reason you would like to change your nick, contact a moderator or the board administrator for permission.

MM

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

#29    Tess

Tess

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 22 December 2003 - 01:04 AM

As far as the way Michael Jackson looks,i feel sorry for him.I don't think he realizes how bad he looks,i think maybe in his own mind,he thinks he is looking better and better.(kinda like how an anorexic person doesn't see how skinny they are getting and see their body differently in the mirror than what we actually see).
I feel bad for him that everyone is making fun of him and laughing at him. sad.gif
As far as child molesting.....I kinda believe he is guilty..........If he was a real "ladies man",if he would have been in the tabloids all these years,shown with all different women,had big wild parties,etc.......or ANY interaction with women through the years,i'd think differently.He's always been shown with kids,he has kids spend the night,kids sleep in the bed with him,etc.Something's not right about that.He has a secret door in his closet that leads to a bedroom full of toys and pictures of babies in diapers on the wall,it's not of the "norm"......why a "secret" room?All clues lead me to a guilty verdict!

All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher."
~Ambrose Bierce~

#30    chicken dance

chicken dance

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 88 posts

• Eegalagoo!
    aggaba!
    crabba snabba
    caba lik tasoopa

Posted 13 January 2004 - 04:20 PM

Micheal Jackson...............................

Well all I have to say about that is two things!

1)  If he did it through his butt in jail, quit bringing up that he is a pop star and let him serve his time as if he was you or me!

2) If he did not do it drop it! I am sure many people are tired of hearing about this over and over again! The media needs to quit pushing things into the ground!

I might be crazy, but it keeps me from going insane!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users