Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

TOP SECRET/MAJIC TWELVE EYES ONLY

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

#1    MJ-12

MJ-12

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 November 2003 - 01:32 AM

Dear Readers Far and Near,

First of all I would like to introduce myself to you all. My name is Antonio Moreno, I am the United States Chairman to TOP SECRET/MAJIC TWELVE Committee. On Nov 2, of 1952 under the Truman administration. This project was created after a series of sightings that occurred in New Mexico back in the late 40's and 50's. The most prominent one was the incident that occurred on Mac Braze'ls ranch 60 miles northeast of Roswell New Mexico.

I am here to tell you about the film footage that was taken on July 2,3,4,5, of 1947, on Mac Brazel's ranch. To this date the 16mm tapes are in very good condition. I have these cannisters in a safe location. And until I am completely satisfied that the majority of the world's population is ready to deal with the answers to questions so-longed asked by philosophers. Will I show them to the general public around the globe.

That fact that there are opposing opinions of this subject. I have observed in may cases that people. If they don't hear what they want to hear they will do everything to prevent you from disclosing this information to the public. I know, I have experience this already from this site. I am the one who created TOP SECRET/MAJIC TWELVE disclosure only to find out that I have been block from returning to continue with global diclosure information that is rightfully deserved by the general public around the globe to hear.

I do have all the proof necessary to do a full disclosure of this subject that will cover all areas needed to explain this mysterious phenomenon that has plagued mankind for centuries. I have offered persons such as Stanton T. Friedman,Dr Steven Greer,alias Dr Jonathan Reed assistance with there disclosure attempts. Although these persons work for the CIA and have specific orders of protocol to follow all information is detailed back to me for approval. Their is one person that I think that public should also be aware of and that is Whitley Steiver. The author who created Communion. He is also and agent for the CIA placed along with these other fella's to created what we called and diversion of misleading information that takes this subject andplaces it in there hands so operations we do can be done without public notice. I can prove all the accusation against these indivisuals who have taken this subject for personal gain and to dupe the public for whatever perversed reason they've had. There in for it for the money. As you have noticed about these indivisuals neither of them wil make any attempt to go beyond the realm of information that exist along with this. For example > They can't speak for the United States government agency that controls this project that takes priority over all worldly event this is to include Wars. This subject can only be explain from a government point of view, a religious point of view, a military point of view.a public point of view,a scientific point of view. If not the repercussion would be castastrophic in nature. The fact of the matter is this. I am willing to answers all thesse areas of disclosure providing nothing is edited and things are done my way.

Now, I have been involved with this project for the United States government now for over 25 years. I am the Chairman that Stanton T. Friedman has been going after for the last ten years now. I have a confronted him on a afew occassions as to where he was going with this and others and have found that even they don't have a clue as to the extent of what is going on. In reality I'm afraid that their are things that the public is'nt going to like. But than again first and above all. And explanation must do justice to the thing. It must not be turned,twisted of crippled like these people have done in order to make it explicable that we have feld to go beyond secondary opinion. Leaving unanswered the ultimate and decisive question.
Plain and simple......

What I propose to do is this............

I can explain the majority of these unsolved unexplained mysterious that have plagued mankind for centuries. This is to include incidences that deal with also the spirit realm. I do have the ability to be able to tap into these different realms and can guide you to understanding these things an bring humanity to a higher realm of thinking and believing. In return for your cooperation I will show the original 16mm tapes of what actually occurred on July 2,3,4,5, of 1947 on Mac Braze'ls ranch in New Mexico.

I have notice from this site that the majority of people asking questions are more concerened with opinions that only deal with the people of the United States. This subject does not belong just to the people of the United States but the rest of the world's population too.

I would like to continue with disclosure and assist in resolving this. But I'm afraid I will be blocked again from posting. If you would like to contact me you may do so at this email address> majestictwelve@sprintpcs.com for further instructions.

Thank you Sincerly,Truly

Antonio Moreno
majestictwelve@sprintpcs.com
(704) 281-3687

#2    Nate

Nate

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 21 November 2003 - 01:38 AM

I would like to continue with disclosure and assist in resolving this. But I'm afraid I will be blocked again from posting.

Who is going to block you from posting?

#3    Lionel

Lionel

Poltergeist

• 2,449 posts

Posted 21 November 2003 - 06:24 AM

Can we have a sneak preview wink2.gif Just a few screenshots will do original.gif  What say ?

He who walks in another's tracks leaves no footprints. Joan Brannon

#4    Lionel

Lionel

Poltergeist

• 2,449 posts

Posted 21 November 2003 - 06:28 AM

QUOTE (Nate @ Nov 21 2003, 06:08 AM)
I would like to continue with disclosure and assist in resolving this. But I'm afraid I will be blocked again from posting.

Who is going to block you from posting?

The forum moderators  thumbsup.gif  

He who walks in another's tracks leaves no footprints. Joan Brannon

#5    gonzowalker

gonzowalker

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 466 posts

• Many things in this life
    Are not what they appear
    Yeah, I look like a hare
    But if you stop and you stare
    I'm related to a deer

Posted 21 November 2003 - 06:36 AM

I'm pretty sure the Mods won't block you if you start showing a little proof to your claims. Isn't Stanton Friedman the guy who hangs out with Val Thor?

It's hard to kiss the lips at night That chew your *** out all day long. - The Notorious Cherry Bombs

#6    Journey

Journey

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 106 posts

• Be careful what you ask for- you just might get it!
    The Education Of A Wandering Man......

Posted 21 November 2003 - 07:03 AM

Instead of all the hype why do'nt you just make a disclosure- just simply supply evidence to substantiate your claims- is that too hard to do? This is the way you will get everyone's attention-
       We are already past the introductions-wheres the evidence? Talk is cheap...many questions have already been asked of you...and at this point you have supplied nothing.
       If you got it...put it on the table...until then I will refrain from expressing my opinions on this thread.

#7    Druss

Druss

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,209 posts

• My tongue is firmly in my cheek

Posted 21 November 2003 - 10:45 AM

I wonder if this is going to be the one and only post by MJ-12?  wacko.gif

original.gif  

#8    Athlon64

Athlon64

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 21 November 2003 - 11:38 AM

Let's hope that the moderators at least give him the chance to respond.....

#9    Blood Angel

Blood Angel

Poltergeist

• 2,389 posts

• Deus Ex Conspiratio

Posted 21 November 2003 - 11:44 AM

I'm going to mail the guy to get a serious response to my question which i posted in another thread, i'll let you all know the response.

Fight Win Prevail - me
No guts No Glory - me
Cadjole....i like that word, so much more sophisticated than bludgeon.
Vicious says: You are saying impudence to me! That is impudence!!!1

#10    Engulf

Engulf

Psychic Spy

• 1,436 posts

• "The wise only speaks when it is right, while the fool always speaks as though he is right."

Posted 21 November 2003 - 02:33 PM

Wait a.....another Antonio Moreno?? wacko.gif  

"Remember the truth is not for everyone - most people just do not want to know." --Robert Morningsky

"Since you are like no other being ever created since the beginning of time, you are incomparible." --Brenda Ueland

"Knowledge is strength, ignorance does not grant you any immunity." --Purple Crow

"I do not see any sin in the world, but I see a great deal of ignorance." --George Sand

#11    PurpleStuart

PurpleStuart

Goth

• 2,118 posts

• The Most Purple Haired Gothic Hedonistic member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 21 November 2003 - 07:23 PM

Yep another troll

never take me too seriously

#12    saxcatz

saxcatz

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 227 posts

• There are only 10 kinds of people:
    Those who understand binary
    and those who don't!

Posted 21 November 2003 - 09:32 PM

I think he's just meandering around internet forums and forgot that he's already visited us! wink2.gif
I would love to see any evidence you have... but I can say, cryptically, that I have various different explanations, proof, and experiences that could change the world as we know it...  And that means absolutely jack. disgust.gif  

The Saxfiend (AKA "SaxCatz")
saxcatz@hotmail.com
Saxophonist and Software Engineer (AKA "Code Jockey")
"What do you mean IF these walls could talk?"

#13    Melladior

Melladior

Poltergeist

• 2,177 posts

Posted 21 November 2003 - 10:05 PM

*banging head on desk repeatedly*  WHAT...DO...YOU...WANT...FROM...US??!!! screama.gif  

#14    Battlestar Scralatchtica

Battlestar Scralatchtica

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 195 posts

• So Epic

Posted 21 November 2003 - 10:07 PM

I was always into the Roswell. I think its really WOW. wink2.gif
I never seen videos of it or good pictures I just think its really cool. thumbsup.gif  

FACT: Twilight is for preteens and fat goth chicks that shop at Hot Topic

#15    mcginty

mcginty

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 212 posts

Posted 22 November 2003 - 12:34 AM

Where are your brains people? He said that he is the same guy "Majestic". Magikman the moderator closed his thread and probly his membership. Damn let the guy speak and we'll make up our own minds. Did he hurt your beliefs Magikman? scared.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users