Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

the creepy footage

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#1    xander redfield

xander redfield

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 05:30 PM

i headed round my friends house the other day when he told me he had something he wanted to show me,he told me hed payed alot of money for it and the world would see it,he;d had to watch it on a projector so we headed to the local school (after hours) and watched what i thought was a old horror film, it had some people running through a ruined part of what looked like a city,the people then headed into a messed up school bus,after a while they crash and then you know the bus is messed up...
2 people get out through the windscreen and then one is grabbed by 6 or 7of these so-called "zombies"it gave me the creeps...the other person legged it round the corner and then some other things attacked the right side of the bus...

that was the end of the film and its all ive been thinking about for the past 2 days...

what do you think it it?

brilliant hoax or creepy real footage

#2    Samael

Samael

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,071 posts

• Nothing happens in contradiction to nature, only in contradiction to what we know of it. - Dana Scully, The X-Files

Posted 10 February 2007 - 05:33 PM

FA-AAAKE. Next, please.

It sounds like something from a corny old horror film.

Posted Image

Attempting to sound vaguely intellectual since 2006

#3    OtterLord

OtterLord

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 428 posts

• ogopogo spelled backwards is ogopogo

Posted 10 February 2007 - 05:34 PM

I read something like this a while back when I was reading "The Zombie Survival Guide", in fact, what you describe matches the story perfectly. However, "The Zombie Survival Guide" is a pack of lies, someone must have read it and wanted to duplicate that fabricated event. I'll look further into this later, I have to go eat right now.

I'm gonna try to stay this time. For real, real.

#4    Urisk

Urisk

Motorhead for life!

• 1,600 posts

• Outgunned, outnumbered, though never outclassed

Posted 10 February 2007 - 05:34 PM

errrmmm.......

Unless it's footage of a riot, sounds like a horror movie.

Posted Image

I have seen beyond the bounds of infinity and drawn down daemons from the stars

#5    m. Moe

m. Moe

UMs Official Fiend

• 1,730 posts

• I'm that evil voice in your head that tells you to burn things.

Posted 10 February 2007 - 05:51 PM

No, it's a horror movie. I could have saved you two years of pondering, your friend played you for a chump.

Posted Image
Signature by the_scorpian
"Sweet lovely death, I'm waiting for your breath, come sweet death one last caress"
Congrats, you found my subliminal message. Now pat yourself on the back and stop highlighting my signature

#6    xander redfield

xander redfield

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 06:53 PM

i said it was like something from a horror movie but the make-up artists must have been awesome because one zombies brain and face was messed up and besides it looked like it was made in the 60's...

#7    Urisk

Urisk

Motorhead for life!

• 1,600 posts

• Outgunned, outnumbered, though never outclassed

Posted 10 February 2007 - 07:01 PM

In that case it was probably a "video nasty" gore movie where all the budget went on special effects. The Japanese Guinnea Pig movies being a prime example. I've never seen them, but they are very notorious, and some of the screen shots are quite shocking.

Posted Image

I have seen beyond the bounds of infinity and drawn down daemons from the stars

#8    Exeter

Exeter

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts

• He's always on my mind

Posted 10 February 2007 - 07:01 PM

i headed round my friends house the other day when he told me he had something he wanted to show me,he told me hed payed alot of money for it and the world would see it,he;d had to watch it on a projector so we headed to the local school (after hours) and watched what i thought was a old horror film, it had some people running through a ruined part of what looked like a city,the people then headed into a messed up school bus,after a while they crash and then you know the bus is messed up...
2 people get out through the windscreen and then one is grabbed by 6 or 7of these so-called "zombies"it gave me the creeps...the other person legged it round the corner and then some other things attacked the right side of the bus...

that was the end of the film and its all ive been thinking about for the past 2 days...

what do you think it it?

brilliant hoax or creepy real footage

So when is your friend going release this footage? It sounds like it would be fun to watch.

UFOs = weather balloons of the Gods.

#9    FootBeef

FootBeef

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • Location:Centerville: A Real Nice Place to Raise Your Kids Up

• I'm The Meany

Posted 10 February 2007 - 07:35 PM

I read something like this a while back when I was reading "The Zombie Survival Guide", in fact, what you describe matches the story perfectly. However, "The Zombie Survival Guide" is a pack of lies, someone must have read it and wanted to duplicate that fabricated event. I'll look further into this later, I have to go eat right now.

Calling the Zombie Survival Guide a pack of lies is unfair. The book was meant to be funny, not meant to describe true events and what you should do if said events occur again.

Removed signature.  Exceeds allowable size limits.  Click here for more information

#10    OtterLord

OtterLord

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 08:19 PM

Calling the Zombie Survival Guide a pack of lies is unfair. The book was meant to be funny, not meant to describe true events and what you should do if said events occur again.

Oh, I love that book.

Now, if you may, would everyone please turn to page 94 in your copy of "The Zombie Survival Guide"?

If you don't have a copy, here's what it says:

The 1965 "Lawson Film" as it is now commonly called, is an 8mm home movie of five people attempting to escape the infestation of Lawson, Montana. Its shaky, soundless footage shows the group racing to a school bus, starting the engine, and attempting to drive out of town. After only two blocks, they accidentally rammed several wrecked cars, backed up into a building, and cracked the rear axle. Two members of the group smashed the windsheild and tried to make it out on foot. The camera operator filmed one of them being grabbed and mauled by six zombies. The other ran for her life, disappearing around a corner. Moments later, seven zombies surrounded the bus. Fortunately, they were unable to turn the vehicle over or smash the glass of the side door. As the film ran out after only a few minutes, little is known of what happened to the survivors. The bus was eventually found with its door caved in. Dried blood covered the inside.

Sound familiar? I think someone tried to create this scene and make it 'real'. None of the stories in "The Zombie Survival Guide" are true, they are all fabricated and very creative.

#11    xander redfield

xander redfield

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 10:00 PM

the zombie survival guides reports of attacks are true....

#12    Luka the Rentboy

Luka the Rentboy

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 618 posts

• "Come now, don't make such a funeral face. It isn't dying that's sad; it's living when you're not happy."

Posted 11 February 2007 - 12:00 AM

I laughed. D:

I totally wish they were, though.

LONG LIVE OUR SOVIET MOTHERLAND
Posted Image

#13    OtterLord

OtterLord

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 03:32 AM

Wow. That was very special of you. dontgetit.gif

#14    my_psychosis

my_psychosis

Psychic spy

• 2,785 posts

• Remember: no matter where you go, there you are.
    "Pigkiller"

Posted 11 February 2007 - 03:35 AM

Are you saying you believe them?

Onomatopoeia. Well, that doesn't change the fact that it's a dumb word. I mean, you gotta wonder what was going on in the room the day they needed to make up that word.
Bridgette Dubois ( from TV's Medium)

#15    Luka the Rentboy

Luka the Rentboy

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 618 posts

• "Come now, don't make such a funeral face. It isn't dying that's sad; it's living when you're not happy."

Posted 11 February 2007 - 03:08 PM

Are you saying you believe them?

Probably just a trolling attempt. Or so I hope... at least... >_>

LONG LIVE OUR SOVIET MOTHERLAND
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users