Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

how was the pyramids built? or stone henge?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    cyrus11

cyrus11

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 04:41 AM

so has anyone yet to figure out how those megalithic sites are built?
how do they cut those stones so precisely with primitive tools? and how did they position them or move them from the source?
if i was to move a heavy object most efficiently, i'd set it up and lift it with mag-lift devices or some kind of superconductor means.. no friction not much effort in brute strengh involved.... oh well.. like all you guys out there to edumedicate me grin2.gif

#2    laveticus666

laveticus666

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 212 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 06:17 AM

alright since no one else it replying i will.  The awnser to your question is.... yes everyone knows how they where built.  People built them.  Lots and lots of man power, good archetects and some tools.  Ok there we're the hell are you going to get a "mag-device"?  Theres nothing even like that now.  Superconductor?  Do you even know what that means?

#3    Torchwood

Torchwood

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 11:08 AM

I think the problem is this topic has been covered about 8billion times, by now we all look at the title and go 'oh no! not again!'

I think before posting a thread this forum should give u a search page to see if its a topic thats come up before.

Otherwise we just end up with hofflenosh (which is a word coined on warseer.com to describe a recurring thread topic which everyone has argued about incessantly before and that nobody has changed their opinions on!)

"There is no beating these British. They were completely beaten and the day was mine, but they did not know it, and would not run."  Marshall Soult to Napoleon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users