Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Weird phone number...not really a number?

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#16    Katkandoo_kw

Katkandoo_kw

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 350 posts

• Don't let the fear keep you, from doing what you were meant to do.

Posted 16 March 2007 - 10:19 PM

I CALLED YOU
no just kidding
whenever we get a number unavailable its when someone dials *67 before dialing the number it blocks the calls, my sis tends to do that and call saying, "You will die in seven days"  which after awhile gets annoying so I lock her out of the house...she always has her keys with her but she never uses them lol after about 2 min I open the door. lol

please check this out ADHD--no longer just "LOOK A KITTY!"

#17    The Carnivore

The Carnivore

Therapsid

• 2,875 posts

• Once known as Sadistic Jellyfish of Doom.

Posted 18 March 2007 - 12:48 AM

Hi guys.  I was just wondering if anyone has ever recieved a weird telephone number?  I got a call about 1 week ago that came from the number "000 000 0000".  I answered and I didn't hear anything on the other end. Anyone?

OMG!1!1!!!111 00000000000 PluS 23 Iz 23!11!1!12 OMGOMGOMG!!!!1!1?///;llkLj
Just kidding. It's probobly just a glitch with your phone, did you drop it or get water in it?

ಠ_ಠ

#18    SpencerHalliwell

SpencerHalliwell

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 02:37 AM

It could also be this, www.dialpeople.com

#19    Schnauzer

Schnauzer

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 08:48 PM

I keep on getting calls from a number like v03310433340028. The call continue but the number changes a bit each time. Could it be a SKYPE call, a computer call or some testing. It has been happening for several days.

regards

#20    Stefi

Stefi

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 09:18 PM

one day i forgot my phone in my house and when i returned i had one missed call from 666 :devil: ...weird O.O

#21    Alienated Being

Alienated Being

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 4,163 posts

• "The best way to predict the future is by inventing it."

"Record

Posted 30 March 2011 - 09:53 PM

Yes, and I do believe it has happened to me on more than one occasion. It is either a.) telemarketers or b.) a telephone scam. Nothing paranormal about that. It usually comes up as 000-000-0000. :tu:

#22    UFO_Monster

UFO_Monster

Poltergeist

• 2,127 posts

• What looks spooky is not always scary. What looks cute is not always cuddly.

Posted 30 March 2011 - 11:40 PM

The last time this happened to me was in 2008. It was a political survey for the Presidential Elections.

Posted Image
UFOs aren't always the alien's spacecraft...sometimes they are the aliens.

#23    Its Mii

Its Mii

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

• I'm not like them,
    but I can pretend.
    The sun is gone,
    but I have a light .
    The day is done,
    but I'm having fun.

Posted 30 March 2011 - 11:47 PM

Iphones can do that stuff too. One day my boyfriend prank called me from his friends phone pretending to be a girl. It was a woman's voices and it was my boyfriend's phone number showing up on the caller id. It's really creepy actually... I don't know why any normal person would need this on their phone, it's like stalker apps.

Don't mistake coincidance for fate.

#24    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,358 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 31 March 2011 - 08:35 PM

View PostIsis2200, on 24 February 2007 - 08:01 PM, said:

QUOTE(dog soldier @ Feb 24 2007, 02:03 PM) View PostHi guys.  I was just wondering if anyone has ever recieved a weird telephone number?  I got a call about 1 week ago that came from the number "000 000 0000".  I answered and I didn't hear anything on the other end. Anyone?

Hi Dog Soldier:

It was probably a deceased relative or friend calling to tell you they are allright.  People have asked psychics about the same thing, and sometimes these people have received audio messages left on their message machines.  If they have "caller ID" it'll either say nothing or will be some strange number.

I can see all these ghosts waiting in line to use that particular phone....." hurry up man , I want to call too "

Posted Image

Or maybe they are not polite...

Posted Image

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#25    JonathanVonErich

JonathanVonErich

Telekinetic

• Banned
  • 7,519 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 08:39 PM

Wow, lots of dead threads coming back to life lately, Aka Zombie threads.  :unsure:

#26    Cryptozological Mascot

Cryptozological Mascot

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts

• “Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.” –Martin Reese, British Astronomer

Posted 31 March 2011 - 10:27 PM

View PostRaptor, on 16 March 2007 - 10:05 PM, said:

QUOTE(MoonPrincess @ Mar 6 2007, 06:40 PM) View PostWho knows. The person who is calling. Is probably saying he or she is fine.

Probably is a number like the others.

I just don't understand why a ghost would go out of it's way to find the specific technical resources it would need to dial from such a number...

Didn't you go to your own website?  They're dead realatives calling from Blockbuster wanting you rent "Ghostbusters!"  Ha ha ha!!!  Actually, I had a friend that worked at a Block Buster's and evertime he called from there, the number came up as all zeros...

The world is my oyster... and I'm allergic to sea food.
My Background / Credentials

#27    RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 12:02 AM

View PostFeenix Fire, on 24 February 2007 - 07:19 PM, said:

lol okay. my aunt past a away a couple of years ago. a few days after her funeral, my cousin (her son) and my mother got phone calls from her number. When my cousin checked her phone, it was off.

A few years ago a family friend passed away. He was quite a character and was always on his cell phone making dodgy deals. At his wake, after a few drinks it was decided that someone should call him. My Dad almost had a heart attack when Ronnie answered after a couple of rings....it was of course his voice mail. Very funny tho!

#28    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,358 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 01 April 2011 - 12:13 AM

View PostJVE, on 31 March 2011 - 08:39 PM, said:

Wow, lots of dead threads coming back to life lately, Aka Zombie threads.  :unsure:

Ya , and I have fallen for two of them in a row.......Rookie move....:blush:

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#29    sleepkitteh

sleepkitteh

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

• Things aren't always what they seem to be

Posted 01 April 2011 - 09:52 PM

Something similar had happened to my mother. She got a missed call call from me. So she called back and asked me why I called. I didn't call. There was no record of me making that call on my phone. But my mother phone has a record of receiving my number. Weird glitches I suppose, since I'm obviously not dead.

What Am I?

#30    greywolf

greywolf

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 12:23 AM

View Postdog soldier, on 24 February 2007 - 07:03 PM, said:

Hi guys.  I was just wondering if anyone has ever recieved a weird telephone number?  I got a call about 1 week ago that came from the number "000 000 0000".  I answered and I didn't hear anything on the other end. Anyone?
MY WIFE GOT A CALL ON HER CELL PHONE,AND IT WAS "HER" PHONE NUMBER CALLING? IT WAS LIKE SHE WAS CALLING HERSELF! NEVER FOUND OUT HOW THIS HAPPENED.

Edited by greywolf, 02 April 2011 - 12:24 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users