Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

black eyed kids

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1    atreyurock

atreyurock

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 12:21 PM

has anyone heard of the black eyed kids i am really interested in these because of past experiences but i cant seem to find very much hard evidence on the subject and was wondering if anyone could possibly give me some information or share their experiences with the black eyed kids if any one has any

#2    fuhrertwitch

fuhrertwitch

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 02:26 PM

I believe there is a post in possibly the paranormal section discussing this.  I read over the thread a week or 2 ago.

I initially read about BEK's about a year ago and could never find any extra information.  Due to the thread that was made a little while ago on here though, I was able to find the info I had originally read, so I'd do a search through the forums for that thread.

To give you some basic info:

BEK's are usually reported as being 2 children of one being an early teen and the other generally a little younger.  One is usually very articulate and wise beyond his years, other younger one is usually silent.  Their goal is to get into your house or car to kill you.  They have a stigma of being related to vampire myth because in the stories they request permission to come inside your house or car and they seem to have sort of hypnotic qualities associated with some vampire myths also.

but this info should be in that thread I mentioned.

#3    atreyurock

atreyurock

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 02:42 PM

I believe there is a post in possibly the paranormal section discussing this.  I read over the thread a week or 2 ago.

I initially read about BEK's about a year ago and could never find any extra information.  Due to the thread that was made a little while ago on here though, I was able to find the info I had originally read, so I'd do a search through the forums for that thread.

To give you some basic info:

BEK's are usually reported as being 2 children of one being an early teen and the other generally a little younger.  One is usually very articulate and wise beyond his years, other younger one is usually silent.  Their goal is to get into your house or car to kill you.  They have a stigma of being related to vampire myth because in the stories they request permission to come inside your house or car and they seem to have sort of hypnotic qualities associated with some vampire myths also.

but this info should be in that thread I mentioned.

thanks for the info i will look for that thread

#4    isis-999

isis-999

Goddess Of Darkness and Desire

• 5,312 posts

• The Bestowed Eye's of my God, Eye's of my past, lover of my future.. A Thousand's lifes all to live this One...The Steel Circle,

Posted 03 March 2007 - 04:35 AM

Do we have any link's to this subject..?

Posted Image
THE BESTOWED EYE'S OF MY GOD... GODDESS OF DESIRE....http://paranormalborder.net/index/
Sig By: Arsenik...... My Favorite vampire!!

#5    NightWyvern

NightWyvern

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 07:13 AM

Like the vampires in salems lot?They had to have permission to get in the house too

#6    Dr Haisook

Dr Haisook

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 77 posts

• Med Student.
    Everything you can imagine
    is real; Pablo Picaso.

Posted 03 March 2007 - 12:18 PM

Do we have any link's to this subject..?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Eyed_Kids
http://www.ghosts.org/stories/bekfaq.html (The journalist's original account -- FAQ)
http://www.ghosts.org/stories/tales/evil-kids.html (The journalist's original account)
http://paranormal.about.com/library/blstory_june05_14.htm
http://paranormal.about.com/library/blstor...vember04_30.htm

Edited by Dr Haisook, 03 March 2007 - 12:19 PM.

#7    atreyurock

atreyurock

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 02:08 AM

cheers for all theinformationguys please keep it coming

#8    snuffypuffer

snuffypuffer

Dandy Fop

• 11,038 posts

• Let's get happy!

Posted 06 March 2007 - 05:34 PM

Urban legend. I never heard of these things until I got the internet. What are your personal experiences?

Nothing to see here.

#9    eqgumby

eqgumby

Telekinetic

• 7,576 posts

• If you have genuine psi-powers, you can change the world overnight. So do it, or stop playing Dragon-Ball Z with my brain!

Posted 06 March 2007 - 05:48 PM

Urban legend. I never heard of these things until I got the internet. What are your personal experiences?

I tend to agree, but who knows...if there can be ghosts, UFO's, aliens, etc...why not "BEK's? It really does sound pretty far out though.

Credentials/Background<--This is a link!

It's not about tolerance and it's certainly not about searching for truth. It's about the chic of the intelligentsia. ---  Harmon-E Cherry
http://chzgifs.files...chucknorris.gif

#10    ~Onyx~

~Onyx~

The Wisest of Asses

• 7,141 posts

• They gave me life, I gave 'em hell.

Posted 06 March 2007 - 05:49 PM

Ever wonder what would happen to these "black-eyed kids" if they knocked on the door and were invited in by someone like Hannibal Letcher or Jeffrey Dahmer.......black-eyed peas?

"You know, the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don't alter their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit the views. Which can be unconfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering."

#11    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 11,960 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 08:13 PM

cheers for all theinformationguys please keep it coming

So, tell us what your past experiences were...

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#12    atreyurock

atreyurock

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 10:19 AM

well i was upstairs playing on the computer because everyone one had gone christmas shopping and i heard a knock at the front door i just thought this was just my friend cause i had invited him up when i opened the door i saw two kids they where about 9 or ten and they where they where wearing tracksuit bottoms and hoodies. (hoods not pulled over their heads) i asked them what they wanted and one of them said "we are lost can we please come in and use your phone" he had a quite a deep stern voice like a teacher would have if they where telling off a student i thought this was strange but then i got these really rotten feeling in the pit my stomach that something was wrong the only way to describe it was like when you run down the stairs and think their is one step more than their actually is then i heard the voice again say "please we are just lost thats all we need to get in touch with our mum" i asked them where they where trying to go because i could give them directions but he shook his head and replied with "no sorry i need to ring my mum" i said if he was that bothered he could use my mobile i looked down and started fishing through my pocket for my phone and when i looked up they where looking straight at me i cant describe how scared i was with what i saw i have never been so terrified in my whole life their faces where really pale and their eyes where jet black i just stood their dumb struck he looked at my phone then back at me and said "please we need to come in and use the phone please let us in you wouldnt want to make me angry would you" then the second one shook his head i said that they should leave or i was going to get someone to make them leave they both looked at each other and smiled then he said "that wont help you it will just make me angry what are you scared of we dont have anything to hurt you with we dont need anything" at that point i just slammed the door and ran in our wash room thing where my dad keeps his tools and grabbed a hammer and sat on the step across from the front door ready for if they burst through i kept hearing them knocking on the door and saying "please we wont be long you have to say we can come in before we can please we are just lost" after around ten minutes of this it stopped i opened the door a little bit they where gone and my friend was just walking up the path he asked why i had a hammer in my hand so i told him an he just thought i was trying to scare him and told me to shut up and stop being a idiot (well he used more colourful language than that but i'm  sure you get the picture) i hate being in the house on my own now everytime i hear a knock on the door i get that feeling of dread in my stomach that its them again but thankfully it never is and i hope never will be

Edited by atreyurock, 07 March 2007 - 11:14 PM.

#13    Shirley_Manson

Shirley_Manson

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 01:36 PM

Did they had any black eyes? You couldnt know for sure that  they were evil, if it was me I'd let them in, poor kids maybe they got lost or somethin'? whistling2.gif

Edited by Shirley_Manson, 07 March 2007 - 01:38 PM.

I want to run away,
and never say goodbye!

#14    atreyurock

atreyurock

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 02:49 PM

it was weird their eyes all black there was no white no colour at all and and all the time i had a feeling of dread i had never been so scared in my life and it was the things they said as well such as "dont make me angry" and "we dont have anything to hurt you with we dont need anything"

#15    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 11,960 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 06:20 PM

Weird.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users