Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

oujia board help

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1    brittanyj107

brittanyj107

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 10:33 PM

hi im new here, and i joined mostly cause i needed help with my oujia board.  Well the other day i was playing it, and it went up in flames.  haha just kidding.  no but seroiusly i got my oujia board a few years ago, i got the parker brothers glow in the dark one.  First question.  Is that one any good.  I played mostly with friends over the summer, and we got interesting results.  one result of ares was for the sprit to show us a sighn its here.  the lights flickered.  weird conisdent? or true.  we dont know.  anyways.  The havent played the board for about 5 months.  I dug it out from my closet today.  I sat down, asked it a question, and no answer, no movment.  I did theis by myself.  So my question is, is there any ways i can get better results?  like should i chant something tat the begging or something lol?  move the plachuete around the board a couple times?  what?  thank you!

#2    CaitSith

CaitSith

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,199 posts

• http://shadowquesters.proboards.com

Posted 03 March 2007 - 10:39 PM

hi im new here, and i joined mostly cause i needed help with my oujia board.  Well the other day i was playing it, and it went up in flames.  haha just kidding.  no but seroiusly i got my oujia board a few years ago, i got the parker brothers glow in the dark one.  First question.  Is that one any good.  I played mostly with friends over the summer, and we got interesting results.  one result of ares was for the sprit to show us a sighn its here.  the lights flickered.  weird conisdent? or true.  we dont know.  anyways.  The havent played the board for about 5 months.  I dug it out from my closet today.  I sat down, asked it a question, and no answer, no movment.  I did theis by myself.  So my question is, is there any ways i can get better results?  like should i chant something tat the begging or something lol?  move the plachuete around the board a couple times?  what?  thank you!

Try making the board yourself, maybe concencrating it and charging it with your own energy, also I wouldn't do it by yourself, just to be on the safe side.

"Science fails to recognize the single most potent element of human existence, Spirit moves through all things." SOAD

Posted Image

#3    brittanyj107

brittanyj107

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 10:41 PM

how can i make a board by myself?  like out of what?

#4    sheleven

sheleven

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 190 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 10:44 PM

You can make one out of cardboard,they work just as well.Are you using it alone or with a group.I wouldnt use it alone.Have you learnt how to close up at the end?

Who put that there?

#5    CaitSith

CaitSith

Psychic Spy

• 1,199 posts

• http://shadowquesters.proboards.com

Posted 03 March 2007 - 10:48 PM

Out of wood? Easy enough right? you can burn the letters and numbers and anything else into the wood and slap on a good thick clear coat to smooth it all over and behold you have your very own ouija board

"Science fails to recognize the single most potent element of human existence, Spirit moves through all things." SOAD

Posted Image

#6    artymoon

artymoon

Human

• 2,551 posts

• "Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master." George Washington

Posted 03 March 2007 - 10:51 PM

Actually, they don't work, there aren't spirits just waiting around for a board to open up. Sorry, just my opinion.

#7    mimilovergyrl

mimilovergyrl

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 142 posts

• Some things just cant be explained....But we'll never leave it at that....

Posted 03 March 2007 - 10:53 PM

my suggestion to you is that if you do not know much about oujia boards then pleaaase do some research first before just"playing" with one. From what i've learned and heard from many others, oijia boards are really no game. If you dont know what your doing you are pretty much enviting any spirits into your home.... good, bad and the ugly..lol.  but seroiusly...im sure there is a protective thing your sopost to say before you start the oujia board, but i dont remember its been years since ive messed with that thing and i wont do it ever again.....again i would suggest you read a lil bit more on the board(if you havnt already) =) oh i have that board too. never worked for me...its at my paretns house..hehe..i wont bring it to mine.....i m bad..lol

Everything Happens 4 a Reason!!

#8    brittanyj107

brittanyj107

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 10:57 PM

im using it alone today.  cuase no one wants to play it with me  crying.gif
lol.  but yea i did alot of research on them before i started playing.  then i played with it with friends, and im like "these arnt scary"  cause to me there not lol.  i dont know why.  but ill make one out of cardboard, and can i use the plachete from my parker brothers game?  or do i have to make that too?  Also, so do you think i should buy one of those 1700's woden boards off ebay?  will it give me better results?

#9    sheleven

sheleven

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 190 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 11:01 PM

Mimilovergyrl is right^^^.Contacting spirits isnt a game.If you are going to use the board it is in your best interest to learn as much as you can on the subject,like how to protect yourself with blessings,how to tell if a spirit is malevalent and how to close the channel at the end.Its best not to use the board alone.Read as much as you can before deciding whether to go ahead and make/use a board.

Who put that there?

#10    brittanyj107

brittanyj107

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 11:04 PM

do you know a good site where to read up about it?  cause i cant find any?  and also, when you want to close the session, all you do is scroll over goodbye right?  and what if you dont?

#11    sheleven

sheleven

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 190 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 11:04 PM

One thing to think about is if a board is that old it must have a history.It might have a spirit already attached to it.

Who put that there?

#12    sheleven

sheleven

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 190 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 11:09 PM

Scrolling over goodbye usually ends a session but some spirits wont be too eager to say goodbye.Ive heard so many stories about spirits refusing to leave and people burning the board used hoping that will get rid of the spirit but instead it just means there is no channel to send the spirit back through crying.gif I dont know how true these stories are but i wouldnt take any risks.

Who put that there?

#13    Episteme

Episteme

Psychic Spy

• 2,110 posts

• "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both" - Benjamin Franklin

Posted 04 March 2007 - 02:26 AM

hi im new here, and i joined mostly cause i needed help with my oujia board. Well the other day i was playing it, and it went up in flames. haha just kidding.

You totally got me with this one.  laugh.gif

They never worked for me alone, but I think I kind of didn't want it to and only tried a couple times.  Too many reasons not to do it.

Posted Image
My Website- Avatar created with permission from The Clayman using Dancing Chicken 1.0

#14    airika

airika

Psychic Spy

• 1,475 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 05:36 AM

You totally got me with this one.  laugh.gif

They never worked for me alone, but I think I kind of didn't want it to and only tried a couple times.  Too many reasons not to do it.

I have to agree.  I have played a ouija board a few times with people that I was aquainted with, and it seemed to work, yet I honestly believe that someone was moving it.  (not a spirit)  I have tried many times to use one on my own, because I would know then that it actually worked, to no avail.  I'm just not convinced that the ouija board really works at all.

#15    DMF777

DMF777

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 06:12 AM

Here are some websites.

http://www.museumoftalkingboards.com/

and

www.google.com   lol

Edited by DMF777, 04 March 2007 - 06:15 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users