Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Great ghost documentary

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16    O'Malley

O'Malley

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 12:17 PM

I watched this last week in the middle of the night, all the lights out and it scared the crap outta me.
No doubt the guys in the attic at the start was a fake but geez that shot of him taken in the dark with the rope around his neck...aagh.
The tablecloth was very suspicious but those photos of the figure at the window of that old place that was later knocked down are bloody good.

#17    oceans20

oceans20

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 02:10 AM

first time i saw that n it freaked the hell out of me, thanks.

#18    Regency

Regency

Poltergeist

• 2,848 posts

• I come fully equipped with a papoose. If you need to move me around I slot in the back like a peanut.

Posted 03 May 2007 - 04:43 PM

Yes, the photos of the ghost in the window were really good, what about the mist that seemed to fly past as well.

What creeped me out was the Australian band shooting the video and there's that guy in the background watching... errrrghhh I didn't like that at all (even though I know it could just have been someone there and not paranormal at all) the thought of them being watched like that creeped me out.

#19    Libranaster

Libranaster

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 245 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 05:19 AM

That was spooky I loved it

#20    JJO

JJO

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 110 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 04:26 PM

Very nice documentary you found. Educational, yet creapy. tongue.gif

JJO

Edited by JJO, 05 May 2007 - 04:26 PM.

#21    ShadowBoy86x

ShadowBoy86x

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 06:54 PM

Paranormal Witness have done some redos of past stories already talked about, but they do very well at visually presenting the situation. I cant get enough of the paranormal, if anyones got some rare documentaries or something for me to watch , ive trying to find something i havnt seen, i know theres still lots out there but sometime i judge by the cover and miss them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users