Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 5 votes

hidden chambers under the great sphinx

• Please log in to reply
754 replies to this topic

#1    vampiredreamer

vampiredreamer

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 07:11 AM

This previously unknown and unopened chamber is located in the lower part of the Great Pyramid.  Located at the end of the Dead End Passage approximately fifty two feet from the entrance of this passage south of the Subterranean Chamber.

it is said to contain the HALL OF RECORDS?

Attached Files

Edited by vampiredreamer, 18 March 2007 - 07:25 AM.

#2    thaphantum

thaphantum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,466 posts

• If you don't like what I have to say, then don't read what i post... yeah, i'm talking to you...

Posted 18 March 2007 - 07:17 AM

what do you think?

i think they'll probably find a bunch of scolls maybe some artifacts and definitely a lot of dirt...

Nephilim Resource Website

"Be still and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth." God Psalms 46:10

"For do I now persuade men or God? Or do I seek to please men? For if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ." Galations 1:10

#3    Leonardo

Leonardo

Awake

• 15,337 posts

• Hell is a guilty conscience

Posted 18 March 2007 - 08:09 AM

Interesting, vampiredreamer. Do you have any links to article about this? I'm a bit loathe to speculate based on just a photograph as modern computer technology renders these too easy to manipulate.

Hi and welcome to the forum, btw. We haven't met before, I think. Hope you're enjoying it here.

Edited by Leonardo, 18 March 2007 - 08:10 AM.

In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back. - Charlie Brown

"It is a profound and necessary truth that the deep things in science are not found because they are useful; they are found because it was possible to find them."  - J. Robert Oppenheimer; Scientific Director; The Manhattan Project

"talking bull**** is not a victimless crime" - Marina Hyde, author.

#4    vampiredreamer

vampiredreamer

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 08:34 AM

go to google.com type chambers under the great sphinxs then click images

#5    Bob26003

Bob26003

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 4,354 posts

• Violence can only be concealed by a lie, and the lie can only be maintained by violence.

~Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Posted 18 March 2007 - 08:37 AM

Well, To find a Hall of Records would be amazing. Whatever they find, it will be of great importance as the Sphinx would have been a very important place. Maybe some concrete indications that the Sphinx dates back way before Kufu. Hell, they may even find a whole history of Giza Plateau. Alot of folks say the Sphinx is older than the accepted 3500 yrs, way older!

cool.gif thumbsup.gif  

Posted Image

#6    vampiredreamer

vampiredreamer

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 08:45 AM

here's the link to prove the photo's are real

chamber under the great sphinx

#7    Leonardo

Leonardo

Awake

• 15,337 posts

• Hell is a guilty conscience

Posted 18 March 2007 - 08:47 AM

Thanks, vampiredreamer.

I googled the phrase and found this article. It discussed in a bit more detail what has and hasn't yet been found (although a very recent discovery might not be listed there) and it appears the photograph in your post is of a tunnel that ends in bedrock, not a chamber.

It is possible other passages exist that have yet to be discovered but I would think the techniques used by the archaeologists would have found them already. Still interesting though.

In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back. - Charlie Brown

"It is a profound and necessary truth that the deep things in science are not found because they are useful; they are found because it was possible to find them."  - J. Robert Oppenheimer; Scientific Director; The Manhattan Project

"talking bull**** is not a victimless crime" - Marina Hyde, author.

#8    vampiredreamer

vampiredreamer

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 09:00 AM

thanks

#9    Princess Serenity

Princess Serenity

♔ Queen E L S A

• 8,322 posts

• "There's nothing to fear but fear itself." Franklin D Roosevelt.

Posted 18 March 2007 - 03:29 PM

That's what people are saying. They say under The Sphinx is actually. The Hall of Records of Altantis. The chamber is suppose to have everything about Altantis. ^^

#10    Aztec Warrior

Aztec Warrior

Ancient Order of Hibernians Grand Master

• 3,339 posts

• A neoconservative is a "liberal mugged by reality," one who became more conservative after seeing the results of liberal policies.Iriving Kristol

Posted 18 March 2007 - 03:37 PM

That's what people are saying. They say under The Sphinx is actually. The Hall of Records of Altantis. The chamber is suppose to have everything about Altantis. ^^

The hall of records is reportedly located under the right paw.  Ground radar has proven the chamber does exist. Edgar Casey prophecised this around 1940, and states it contains the lost records of Atlantis.

Posted ImageBlurring and Stirring the truth and the lies

So I don't know what's real and what's not
Always confusing the thoughts in my head
So I can't trust myself anymore
I'm dying again

#11    Princess Serenity

Princess Serenity

♔ Queen E L S A

• 8,322 posts

• "There's nothing to fear but fear itself." Franklin D Roosevelt.

Posted 18 March 2007 - 03:42 PM

Well we just have to find it now. I mean who knows what's in the chamber. Maybe it does have some articles about Altantis. What the thing is, the whole thing might be in different langauge. A language we won't be able to read. Or translate.

#12    Adam2006

Adam2006

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 528 posts

• From the seed of doubt grows the tree of fear- me

Posted 18 March 2007 - 03:47 PM

You may find this interesting. It has lots of pictures. original.gif

I also found this in my favourites, dont know how good/relevant it is though.

I hope there is. Scrolls may be useful but what if we cant translate? Some artifacts/technology would be better, or diagrams. We may be able to reverse engineer them.

If not they're just going to find alot of sand. Alot of sand.

The things hardest to see are often the things right in front of you

Posted Image

#13    greggK

greggK

Poltergeist

• 2,756 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 07:32 PM

This previously unknown and unopened chamber is located in the lower part of the Great Pyramid.  Located at the end of the Dead End Passage approximately fifty two feet from the entrance of this passage south of the Subterranean Chamber.

According to The Tablets of Thoth, there is a spaceship buried under the Sphinx and it will be uncovered when 'the need arises,' whatever that means.

It is me!

#14    greggK

greggK

Poltergeist

• 2,756 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 07:43 PM

Not long ago, there was a time when something was popular among certain people.  It was a 'Hall of Records' and somewhere in there is the Elysian Fields; I may be wrong about the name.  If we can tie in the Hall of Records with the Tablets of Thoth, there is a good possibility that they may find a big room underneath.  But, they had to get the stuff from somewhere to build the Sphinx and the Great Pyramid?  Well, they may find out why the Sphinx was built when they find what is underneath and they may have found it and the Hall of Records is just a cover.

It is me!

#15    jaylemurph

jaylemurph

Lector Historiae

• 8,823 posts

• "You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make him think." Dorothy Parker

Posted 18 March 2007 - 07:55 PM

"How did I get there? I received some non-local "guidance", which brought me there almost immediately upon arriving at Giza, with a form of "Andromedian" Deja Vu for of remote viewing. This article is just one of the numerous revelations that are making grounds now on the Giza plateau, which we will cover on this site.

But it was on two previous occasions, when the Hallway Of Records (HOR) the Egyptian pictographics became alive and bespoke themselves into a higher form of cortical brain activation, that this location proximity was indicated. This especially came out in December 1997 in the Tomb of Tuthmosis 3. Here, for more than an hour I explained 32 others the spontaneous living wisdom of this tomb. "

from http://wolf.mind.net/osiris/index.html

Seems to me news of this magnitude may /just/ have slipped out into the mainstream if it actually happened.
I can see why you wouldn't want to quote the site directly.

--Jaylemurph

"... amongst the most obstinate of our opinions may be classed those which derive from discussions in which we affect to search for the truth, while in reality we are only fortifying prejudice."     -- James Fenimore Cooper, The Pathfinder

Posted Image

Deeply venial

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users