Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Back, differently though!

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1    cleo_patra45

cleo_patra45

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 27 June 2002 - 07:39 AM

OK, I know you are all not very fond of me since my last few posts. But I have decided that I do like this forum a lot and I realize that I have done a lot of chit chatting and off topic discussions. Therefore I have decided to post to the messeges that I feel are of interest to me. I just wanted to say sorry and I hope you will all except me back in once again,.

#2    Kira

Kira

Government Agent

• 4,183 posts

• Sexiest,
    Prettiest,
    Bloodthirstiest,
    Elf Member of the
    Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps.

Thanks TO xx

Posted 27 June 2002 - 07:51 AM

:s6  :st Hi Cleo...

Well I for one did say that if you had thought about things and were sorry I'd welcome you back..................
so if you have....
                 :se WELCOME BACK CLEO :se

We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.

#3    Rae

Rae

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 27 June 2002 - 07:28 PM

Glad to hear that you have thought about what you have done.    I think that everyone deserves a second chance.

Welcome back!   :st

"If you are going through Hell, keep going."

#4    Robyn

Robyn

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 June 2002 - 09:23 PM

Great to have you back. I am glad you have thought it over and I too am sorry if I was the one to drive you away,  :-[ Don't mind me, I can get a little stubborn at times.  :s3

So, welcome back!

;D

#5    Dakoda

Dakoda

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 27 June 2002 - 09:27 PM

:stHey Cleo, :st

Apology accepted,

Welcome Back!
:se

"Have you ever noticed.... Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?" -George Carlin

#6    PurpleStuart

PurpleStuart

Goth

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts

• The Most Purple Haired Gothic Hedonistic member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 27 June 2002 - 09:50 PM

Welcome back

never take me too seriously

#7    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 28 June 2002 - 04:27 AM

Welcome Back.......again :D

אַ֭תָּה אֱלֹהֵ֣י יִשְׁעִ֑י

#8    kyle

kyle

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 July 2002 - 05:20 AM

cleo i know your plan i know your Robyn your such a kid :s2

#9    Robyn

Robyn

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 July 2002 - 06:18 AM

Oh yes, Cleo is me, I believe this is another chit chatter signing on? Perhaps you should take note of this Saruman, I believe most of the youngsters  signing on are only here to post non sense. :P

And I can honestly say to kyle that what he posted was taken as an insult. (no offence cleo)

#10    Robyn

Robyn

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 July 2002 - 06:34 AM

I also wanted to suggest to Kyle that maybe he should review his thoughts before posting them. Your profile does state you're 16, yet you write as if you were 13.. :s9 Now that's a bit odd don't you think? :)

#11    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,840 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 01 July 2002 - 11:13 AM

Robyn,

I have taken note of what Kyle has said, and it has come to my attention that both you and Cleo have exactly the same IP address, throughout the entire history of your time on the forum. This implies beyond reasonable doubt that you are indeed posting under two seperate accounts, as both Robyn and Cleo_Patra45.  :-/

It would probably be a good idea to chose which one of the two you want to post under and scrap the other one. I don't think the other forum users will thank you for having a double identity.

#12    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 01 July 2002 - 04:52 PM

Whoops, busted.  :se  :P

* - Curious to know though. Are you really an angst ridden 13 year old channeling a semi-intelligent Nubian slave girl, or someone a bit older than she's letting on desperately attempting to relive her childhood?  :-/

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

#13    Robyn

Robyn

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 July 2002 - 08:10 PM

Fine i will admit to being the infamous "cleo" but I am being truthful when I say it was used for only a little experiment to test on how you treat the younger ones on the forum. I am really much older than such but will not disclose my age for a bit of privacy. I admit, I did wrong in lying to you all. But I do notice Magikman that you judge every younger one that joins the forum. And I have also found ways to prove that Kyle is alpha wizard. That's not really the point in my topic but let's see who the younger one is? I was able to point out all the proof used to track kyle in to being alpha. Was he able to do the same to cleo? My experiment did however have a good ending. I did find that adults these days, including myself judge the younger kids thinking that they are rude, often disrespectful and have a habit of chit chatting on the forum. There was another member here before as "destiny" i thought that maybe if i pretended to be her , you would all be excepting only because you know her. My plan was a success and you all thought I was really destiny. That lead to the test you were all given. I am sorry to have done this and I know you are all confused but in a way it has helped me understand the problems on kids today.

Robyn

PS. Magikman, I did not do this to go back to my childhood but I can tell you that maybe you should look back through yours, you might see how it feels to be judged for a change.

#14    Kira

Kira

Government Agent

• 4,183 posts

• Sexiest,
    Prettiest,
    Bloodthirstiest,
    Elf Member of the
    Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps.

Thanks TO xx

Posted 01 July 2002 - 08:20 PM

:s08 :s08 :s08 :s08 :s07

I AM SO ANGRY...........................

HOW DARE YOU
that you used us all as some kind of experiment.!!!!!    
<what are we now lab rats.?>

I'm off to cool down .....................<b4 I say or do something I may regret :s8>

We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.

#15    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 01 July 2002 - 08:59 PM

To Whomever,  :-/

It would seem to me that your test was heavily one-sided and greatly flawed. You would be hard pressed to prove my or any other members pre-judgement of your multiple personalities without provocation. If you did indeed portray Destiny earlier (more than a year ago), my only response to you was a slight admonishment for your childlike behavior to another member. My responses to you as Cleo have been polite and worded to relieve your childish angst. I challenge you to prove otherwise.

There is no pretension with me, what you see is what you get, like it or not. I've been judged by many people, that's the way of life, it would behoove you to accept that reality if you desire acceptance. Although, truthfully, you have a ways to go before you reach that level of maturity, if the stunt you just pulled is any indication.

I only judge those who are disrespectful and behave immaturely, whether they be youngsters or an older person like Jimmy Potzanpans. I've also tried to initiate a separate area for younger members to use as can be seen in this thread CLICK HERE in order to keep problems to a minimum, and yet allow younger members to participate in a subject they are interested in. Of course your highly selective memory either failed to register that fact, or it didn't fit into your predetermined judgement. You've also failed to recognize that there are younger members who participate in this forum (Odin & Adam are a couple who come to mind) without any problems.

As in real life, patience and tolerance is indicative to any given person's behavior, being a deceitful, unscrupulous person leads me to believe you are bound to a life of misery and unhappiness. Good luck with that.

Magikman  :sg

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users