Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Back, differently though!

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#16    odinsupreme

odinsupreme

Odin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

• Yes.

Posted 01 July 2002 - 09:15 PM

I, as one of the younger persons on the forum, have to say something about this. I never had any bad experiences with Magikman when it came to my age, either did any other member make a problem of it that I am 16 years old. So, what the f*ck is this all about?? ???

Odin S. :s9

#17    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 02 July 2002 - 01:53 AM

I personally don't think there was a test. I think that cleo/Robyn was so embarrassed by getting caught that she used the 'test' as an excuse.

Adults don't fit in with children's discussions and children don't fit in with adult's discussions, unless there is a specific interest in that discussion. This is not to say that Odin and Mr-X are children, because they are not, but as an example they fit in well because of the interest they have with older members of the forum about the unexplained.

The so-called test cleo/Robyn put on the forum was to throw some snotty nosed little kids into the forum and pollute the forum with baby talk, and see how the older members react? Rest assure everyone, we were not fooled and there was no test. She got caught utilizing two different identities and she made up an excuse to make herself seem more intelligent at our expense. Notice how quick she was to point an accusing finger at the rest of us for OUR behaviour?

אַ֭תָּה אֱלֹהֵ֣י יִשְׁעִ֑י

#18    Robyn

Robyn

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 July 2002 - 03:25 AM

Very well homer, you believe what you want to believe. No one is stopping you, this is afterall a discussion forum.  :s6 You are entitled to have your own oppinion. Therefore I will not stand in your way. As for Celtic witch, I did not think of you as lab rats. I did however find that comment very hilarious. None of this was meant to fool any of you. I'm sure you are all old enough to tell the difference between a letter saying "ha the joke is on you" or "Sorry, but this was a test" If you just read this maybe 3 times or more, you could clearly understand that I was making a point, not a judment unlike some people on the forum who judge younger kids or teens. If you still don't understand then there is nothing else I can do. I will leave you all. I  get the hint that you are shooing me away. For that I don't blame you. :s08

But if you continue to take small observations like mine seriously, then I should say, May God have mercy on your pitiful souls. :-/

#19    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 02 July 2002 - 04:59 AM

But if you continue to take small observations like mine seriously, then I should say, May God have mercy on your pitiful souls. :-/

I have to admit, I couldn't have stated this any more succinctly.

By the way, your pious intonation is as scurrilous and guileful as your willfully deceitful personality. You may want to look to yourself before condemning others with your righteous, holy indignation. If you are any example of what awaits us in God's Great Kingdom, hell suddenly doesn't seem all that unappealing.

Magikman  :sg that's right, this is a devil icon, no doubt something you'll become all to familiar with through eternity

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

#20    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 02 July 2002 - 06:34 AM

Well said Magik. I also stand by what I said, because it is the truth. Robyn, you said you will leave us all, and thats the best thing you have ever said on this forum. You have clearly overstayed your welcome

אַ֭תָּה אֱלֹהֵ֣י יִשְׁעִ֑י

#21    Rae

Rae

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 02 July 2002 - 09:03 AM

Do you think you are some sort of psychologist or something?  This experiment you claim has helped you understand the problems with kids today.      What about understanding your problems?  Obviously you have no idea if you are Robyn or Cleo.   ???
   Maybe you need to see a shrink to find out who you really are.   Split Personality maybe.   :s01
   As you can see, You and your childish games will not be missed here. :s08

Rae  :se

"If you are going through Hell, keep going."

#22    Kira

Kira

Government Agent

• 4,183 posts

• Sexiest,
    Prettiest,
    Bloodthirstiest,
    Elf Member of the
    Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps.

Thanks TO xx

Posted 02 July 2002 - 09:21 AM

I agree with Magik and Homer, Rae, too.

I will ADMIT that I may have posted in haste.
     (but that doesn't make me regret what I said)

BTW I'm in a job where people like yourself do things like this everyday< deny that they have had anything to do with another person , and when caught out,say it's a joke> then wonder why the people on the recieving end of this so called 'joke'/test' don't seem to find it funny >:(
So in honesty when I come home to find it in My favourite forum, it did really p%*& me off.

I  get the hint that you are shooing me away. .  

Now what ever gave you that idea?......and As for GOD having mercy on My pitful soul.................<I don't think so> please spare us that religious self righteous indignation :s8

We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.

#23    Mr-X

Mr-X

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 02 July 2002 - 01:09 PM

This is not to say that Odin and Mr-X are children

CHILD *LOL* Hey Homer im that young sheeeeesh :P, Odins about 16 or something, im about 6 years older.

jeeeez do i seem so young.  ;D thats i good sign isnt it

As for Cleo and and her Skitso personality Robyn,

i've been here for quite a while now and i have never witnessed something like this here. You were lying to us, as much as you were lying to yourself. If it was an experiment, and i stress 'IF', you should have told the moderators before you started using US for your experiment.  That way they would have known about your little experiment and you wouldnt be in the situation that you are in. (thats if they would have let you). They may have kept it from magik ;)

Now, i think you should apologise to every single member of this forum. I myself am willing to forgive (its in my nature) as or the others, well...thats entirely up to them.

XJr ;D

Oh, you should never doubt what no one is sure about.
- Willy Wonka

#24    Robyn

Robyn

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 July 2002 - 08:28 PM

Fair enough. I am SORRY mr-x for my so called "crude and deceitful behaviour"  :s3 But unfortunatly, there are no other mature members here to forgive me I will be on my way. As for Celtic witch and her stupid bull shit comment about " getting some help" I would say that she can leave her rude and unecessary " thoughts" to her fucking self. That's all I have to say to you.  :s08

As for magikman, you think I'm going to go to hell???  :sf Guess again. You are the non- religious a**hole that has no beliefs. If anyone's going to hell it would be you.  :-/

#25    Rae

Rae

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 02 July 2002 - 08:43 PM

I'm sorry but I don't think that I seen Celtic write
    " getting some help".  Did anyone else see this?   ???

Your other comment      " I would say that she can leave her rude and unecessary " thoughts" to her f*cking self. "
  You're the one that started this so called bulls**t.  ::)

Good Riddens.   :s08 :s08

"If you are going through Hell, keep going."

#26    odinsupreme

odinsupreme

Odin

• 1,097 posts

• Yes.

Posted 02 July 2002 - 10:16 PM

Cleo/Robyn or whatever you are..

Reading your post and thinking about it for 1 second gives me only one thought,

You are the immature factor in this forum. Nobody started to say the things that you accused them from, why is someones beliefs important when there is a discussion? You probably never heard of certain unwritten rules on a discussion board, never attack a writer personally if he isn't attacking you. The only thing that is discussable here are someones thoughts abpout the mysterious and some other things connected with it, not his or her personal life and Faith. I hope that you can start acting normal because this only will damage you, not Magikman, Celticwitch or any other forum members.

Odin S. :s9

#27    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 02 July 2002 - 11:08 PM

Rest assured, sugar, any place completely devoid of your presence would seem like heaven to me, no matter how harsh the environment. ;D  Besides, I hear that's were all the Vampire Chickies end up, anyway.  :sk  :sk  Thanks so much for giving me something to believe in.

Your last post certainly does accentuate the level of maturity and intelligence you've been able to achieve, I feel so inadequate. The magnificent melding of colorful prose to your rapidly deteriorating mental state is seriously troubling to say the least.  :-/  (just an observation, not a personal attack) I'm curious, just how many Hail Mary's will it take to completely absolve you of your sin(s)?  God forbid anything interfere with your rightful ascendance to everlasting bliss. Or is it that since such hateful and vitriolic rhetoric was directed at godless heathens, you get holy dispensation and a free 'Stay out of Hell' card? Fanatical, religious condemnations are so pathetically inept, can't your fevered brain come up with anything original? My soul may be pitiful, yet if there truly is a God, something tells me he places greater importance on overall moral behavior, not twisted and misconstrued religious fervor. Someday you may actually understand the implications in that simple observation. Hopefully your mastery of the English language will have improved also, I just had a hilarious vision of you standing before St. Peter and screaming at the top of your lungs, "Let me in, you *%#%#*$, this is where I belong!!"  :s01

Magikman  :sg *starting to look familiar?

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

#28    Druss

Druss

Psychic Spy

• 1,209 posts

• My tongue is firmly in my cheek

Posted 02 July 2002 - 11:41 PM

Very nicely said Magik,

I wish I had your gift for prose.

:)

#29    Kira

Kira

Government Agent

• 4,183 posts

• Sexiest,
    Prettiest,
    Bloodthirstiest,
    Elf Member of the
    Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps.

Thanks TO xx

Posted 02 July 2002 - 11:47 PM

???
As for Celtic witch and her stupid bull sh*t comment about " getting some help" I would say that she can leave her rude and unecessary " thoughts" to her f*cking self. That's all I have to say to you.  

:'( which is why I will be visting the Forum, but posting nothing else for a little while<will be in chatroom Sundays>
       the above comment hurt<I have enough to deal with without that> as far as I could see that I had done nothing to provoke such a personal attack :-X :'(

I'd like to say to Robyn or whoever you are this is not done to gain a sympathy vote, <all that know me on this Forum know I don't back down from an argument and will put my point across but as i said prev this was VERY personal> :s5

But I do forgive you and say Blessed be! in whatever you do.

We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.

#30    Druss

Druss

Psychic Spy

• 1,209 posts

• My tongue is firmly in my cheek

Posted 03 July 2002 - 12:26 AM

Celtic you have done nothing to provoke a personal attack.

What we have here is the petulant outpourings of someone who on having their little game rumbled, is hitting out at those who are near. Classic childish behaviour.

I ask you to reconsider your positition.

Druss

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users