Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Back, differently though!

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31    Althalus

Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,906 posts

Posted 03 July 2002 - 12:26 AM

Ok then, that is the first time I have seen that type of slanging match going on in a good forum.  Hopefully that will be the end of that little mess.

Celtic, hope you were not too offended by the above postings, the forum will not be the same while you are gone, hurry back to us.  ;)

"We make choices everyday, some of them good, some of them bad. And - if we are strong enough - we live with the consequences."
David Gemmell

#32    SpaceyKC

SpaceyKC

Government Agent

• 3,349 posts

• Thank you TO

Posted 03 July 2002 - 01:32 AM

Same here,  CW,  I can't say it better than the rest,  please don't let something like this affect you.  Cleo(or whatever the name)  has no idea who you really are,  she just happens to know some vulgar words.  I know you are not used to witnessing a childish temper tantrum,  but just try and think of it as that.  :)

"Science may have found a cure for most evils;  but it has
         found no remedy for the worst of them all --- the apathy of human beings."
                                                     Helen Keller

#33    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 03 July 2002 - 04:37 AM

Mr-X,

You posted a quote to what I said, but seemed to be misunderstood by it's intent.  "This is not to say that Odin and Mr-X are children" is what you quoted me as saying, but then continued as though I meant that you were a child. My obvious intention was using you and Odin as an EXAMPLE to prove that Robyn wasn't testing us. However, if you're only 6 years older than Odin, then that makes you one of the youngest on the forum. But just like you said, that is a good sign ;D

אַ֭תָּה אֱלֹהֵ֣י יִשְׁעִ֑י

#34    odinsupreme

odinsupreme

Odin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

• Yes.

Posted 03 July 2002 - 11:50 AM

Homer,

Damn, you make me feel so young!

Celticwitch,

I agree with the others, Robyn/Cleo/It doens't know what she is talking about. None is in the position do says something like that about persons they don't  know.

Odin S.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users