Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Why cant ghost cross water?

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#91    The Unknow 1

The Unknow 1

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 11:22 PM

Armoured-Fury on Mar 24 2007, 10:46 PM, said:

That "legend" has always interested me actually.. In some cases i believe that ghosts are actually living in a parallel dimension alongside our own.. When people come back from dying and go "ohhh i saw a light at the end of a tunnel.." i believe this "tunnel" to be a portal or wormhole, if you will, to this parallel dimension.

Now maybe the reason some of us see ghosts is because our souls have a strong connection to this parallel dimension and can see the souls in it, kinda like an interlaced dimension between the 2 or something i don't know..

Wow. Great answer.

#92    OldTimeRadio

OldTimeRadio

Government Agent

• 3,527 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 09:02 PM

I've always heard that evil spirits and demons and perhaps the very occasional wicked and damned human soul can't cross running water, but not your "average" ghost, per se.

[Of course Bram Stoker's fictional DRACULA manages to sail through the Mediterranean and eventually to England. Surely the seas are considered running water. And salt water to boot.]

More to the point I've heard of people with mental disorders, in and out of hospitals, who managed to totally regain their mental equilibrium by the simple expedient of moving to Hawaii or Australia or New Zealand....and remaining there.

#93    Zeeshan - (Twisted!)

Zeeshan - (Twisted!)

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts

• Who Will Guard The Guards?

Posted 16 March 2008 - 11:14 AM

Heard that about Demons and Vampires. It actually happens. If some demon is after you cross the river, It cannot follow you after that

Posted Image
Thanks to The_Scorpion
“The true mystery of the world is the visible, not the invisible.” ~Oscar Wilde
www.iamzeeshan.blogspot.com
www.twitter.com/ImZeesh

#94    OldTimeRadio

OldTimeRadio

Government Agent

• 3,527 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 07:02 PM

Might this effect, if genuine, have anything to do with the electrical energies generated by flowing water?

#95    JustNormal

JustNormal

Forum Divinity

• Banned
  • 11,936 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 07:27 PM

ZeEsHaN AhMeD on Mar 16 2008, 12:14 PM, said:

Heard that about Demons and Vampires. It actually happens. If some demon is after you cross the river, It cannot follow you after that

I cant speak of Vampires because I know nothing about them. However, a Demonic that is attached to a human will follow that person everywhere, even overseas. Water is a perfect way for them to gain more energy, so with that said, I believe that can go anywhere that humans go and then some. If one goes swimming, its there, and its there when they get to the other side of the River..They have amazing capabilities IMO..JN

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users