Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Tyrannosaurus Rex Cloned

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1    Rare and Unusual Human Creature

Rare and Unusual Human Creature

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 197 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 01:51 AM

Attention! I got this through a friend of a friend who works at a newspaper. Apparently they were all set to run this story when the building was shut down by the government and they were warned that it was all a hoax and they should forget it. But this person smuggled out a copy of the story and through my resources I got a hold of it. This is truly incredible.
_________

The scientific community is in a flurry today as Russian Scientist Prachek Vosmak announced he had secretly cloned the prehistoric dinosaur Tyrannosaurus Rex through cutting edge technology and samplings of soft tissue.
"This project has been a dream of mine which I have put into all of my scientific skill, using techniques known and unknown and money which has come from a great many sources", Prachek told the US press through a translator.

linked-image
Last March the discovery of unfossilized Tyrannosaurus tissue was announced in the press.

The news has shocked experts around the world who believed the feat was impossible. US Paleontologist John Horner flew to Russia himself to see the beast.

"Astounding, utterly astounding", was Horner's only comment.

linked-image
The cloned Tyrannosaur is shown with paloentologist John Horner.

Prachek has not yet disclosed all details of his sucess or his hopes for the giant Cretaceaous-era animal, a female he has named Anastasia, but undoubtably the living speciman of a time 65 million years gone by will answer

Cont. page 14.

That's all the story I got my hands and apparently that's all we'll know, as it is being thoroughly buried from what I hear (my sources are impeccable). Another example of government fascism covering up something fantastic!!

Edited by Rare and Unusual Human Creature, 02 April 2007 - 01:52 AM.

#2    youcan'tseeme

youcan'tseeme

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Location:Do you want to know the startling truth? Or would you rather see me sock a couple dingers?

• TOP MEN

Posted 02 April 2007 - 02:16 AM

your kidding me right? That's a photo shopped picture, and a horrible one at that.

#3    Legatus Legionis

Legatus Legionis

Bellcross

• 3,177 posts

• Everything that the human race has done and thought is concerned with the satisfaction of deeply felt needs and the assuagement of pain

Posted 02 April 2007 - 02:23 AM

hoax? the government is right! that is a hoax! darn look at the picture. the pixels didn't match up with the background.

#4    robbieb

robbieb

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 02:44 AM

first off look at this pic its obviously a hoax and secod of all people we CAN NOT CLONE A DINOSAUR they cant live in our enviorment we have today gasses are at very diffrent levels then they were at the time of the dinos in fact if we went bakc in time and tried to breath we would DIE there was so much more oxygen in the air it would be toxic to us literaly killing us in under a minute not to mention any new diseases that have come around that it could not deal with its insane to think that we are gonna clone a dino

#5    Mad Manfred

Mad Manfred

Cutesy Wootsy

• 4,505 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 03:51 AM

April Fools Day guys  wink2.gif

#6    Legatus Legionis

Legatus Legionis

Bellcross

• 3,177 posts

• Everything that the human race has done and thought is concerned with the satisfaction of deeply felt needs and the assuagement of pain

Posted 02 April 2007 - 05:25 AM

April Fools Day guys  wink2.gif

so that's what it is.. ahahahah. ok i got it.

#7    kraftman

kraftman

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 38 posts

• trashgore forever

Posted 02 April 2007 - 07:21 PM

1 April ? Or Jurassik park is back ?  rofl.gif .

#8    Rare and Unusual Human Creature

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 197 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 09:38 PM

April Fool's? What is this? I don't know what type of thing you're speaking of.

#9    Pax Unum

Pax Unum

< 420 Conspirator >

• 18,841 posts

• "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle

Posted 02 April 2007 - 09:48 PM

April Fool's? What is this? I don't know what type of thing you're speaking of.

linked-image sounds like you're trying to play a belated April Fool's Day joke...  if you 'REALLY' don't know...  grin2.gif

April Fools' Day or All Fools' Day, though not a holiday in its own right, is a notable day celebrated in many countries on April 1. The day is marked by the commission of hoaxes and other practical jokes of varying sophistication on friends and neighbors, or sending them on fools' errands, the aim of which is to embarrass the gullible.

LINK-> April Fools' Day

Edited by Pax Unum, 02 April 2007 - 09:49 PM.

#10    m. Moe

m. Moe

UMs Official Fiend

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,730 posts

• I'm that evil voice in your head that tells you to burn things.

Posted 02 April 2007 - 09:49 PM

first off look at this pic its obviously a hoax and secod of all people we CAN NOT CLONE A DINOSAUR they cant live in our enviorment we have today gasses are at very diffrent levels then they were at the time of the dinos in fact if we went bakc in time and tried to breath we would DIE there was so much more oxygen in the air it would be toxic to us literaly killing us in under a minute not to mention any new diseases that have come around that it could not deal with its insane to think that we are gonna clone a dino

Calm down there, it is obviously an April Fool's day joke.

Posted Image
Signature by the_scorpian
"Sweet lovely death, I'm waiting for your breath, come sweet death one last caress"
Congrats, you found my subliminal message. Now pat yourself on the back and stop highlighting my signature

#11    when.i.am.queen.

when.i.am.queen.

Think Big™

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

• If she has no need for lovers
    Then what's stopping her?

Posted 06 April 2007 - 12:41 PM

But...it was...posted on the second?

OR is that just different clocks for different time zones.
And if thats so, how do you cope with the "If its past noon then the joke is on you?" conundrum if everyone is on a different time zone?

Now I am all confused.

Posted Image

#12    SilverCougar

SilverCougar

All hail the gods of Rum

• 10,873 posts

• The origonal Damneddirtytreehugging-
    paganhippiewerecougarrum pirate.

Posted 06 April 2007 - 07:13 PM

Queen.. the servers are set to the time in Scotland.  So when it's the 1st here in the states, which is where the origonal poster is from, it's the 2nd in Scotland...

Doctor_Strangelove: If only I lived in a world with no risk of piss tests. Then I could just sit here and
watch videos on angelfish and become one with nature.

#13    BurnSide

BurnSide

Through the Looking Glass

• 25,390 posts

• “Experience is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you.”

Posted 06 April 2007 - 07:16 PM

It was posted on April 1st for the users time, but too late regardless. (9:51pm) You're supposed to do APril Fools jokes before 12pm otherwise it's a year of back luck directed back at you.

#14    Rare and Unusual Human Creature

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 197 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 01:42 AM

It was posted on April 1st for the users time, but too late regardless. (9:51pm) You're supposed to do APril Fools jokes before 12pm otherwise it's a year of back luck directed back at you.

What?!? I... I've never heard that before.

Well, it's a damn good thing this WASN'T a joke then!

By the way, has anyone heard anything about John Horner lately? I have heard murmerings that he seems to have mysteriously vanished from the face of the earth.

Edited by Rare and Unusual Human Creature, 08 April 2007 - 02:19 AM.

#15    SameerPrehistorica

SameerPrehistorica

Paranormal Investigator

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 785 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 05:01 AM

that picture was not proper.that palaentologist and the dino didnt match............

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users