Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My Aunt's UFO Story

Sketch

My aunt is a realist, 100%, but she claims to have witnessed a group of UFOs. They flew in silently one evening, flying low, just bellow a Aircraft flight path. Just the manner that they flew, was astounding. I am somewhat of a skeptic. I want to believe in a lot of things, but I require proof. A lot of UFO stories I do not believe, but I do believe my aunt for who she is and the reason that the area is out in the middle of the Appalachian Mountains, basically Hillbilly Country. Now if they were aliens or not is a different matter. I know there is other life out there, now whether it is smart or not, I am not sure. alien.gif

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sketch

• Tess

• thefirstman

• Pendekar Timur

Top Posters In This Topic

I do believe in UFO's because if you think about it,there has to be something out there.

This was around, I am guessing 1964-66 so even an aircraft with muffled sound would be wierd these had no sound. They flew smoothly and in a perfect, unwavering formation, like a single object, but the hour of night permitted it to be seen that they were not a single object. She didn't get a picture, but there were a few witnesses on the other hill who saw it all happen.

Sketch ,the way you described them is real interesting.And i believe your aunt,i highly doubt it's something she made up,especially if there were other witnesses. original.gif

First I was a beliver and now I'm not, (long story don't make me retell it) anyway I'm not going to say that it didn't happen how should I know? Anyway, I think half of the alien sightings could be USAF airplanes or something. Hmmm interesting story though. original.gif