Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Standing on our own two feet

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16    robbieb

robbieb

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 05:48 AM

ok seee ur just making stuff up come back with fossil evidence or any evidence u are stating a theory that u came up with that haas no justification fossils show us that once man ventured into the savanh they started to develope an upright posture this is determined by the hole where the spinal column meets the skull because that determines how the head is held go down on all four and notice u have to crank ur neck all the way up to look foward now look at a chimp a chimp can look foward and yet raise his head further when on all four it all depends on where the head rests fossils show that treu bipedialism didnt happen until they lived entirely in the forest this doenst mean while living in the forest they never stood on two legs i mena gorillas do it chimps do it in fact put any ape in water waste deep and it will walk on two legs to get threw it

#17    Toxic Flood

Toxic Flood

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 147 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 05:56 AM

The reason mothers giving birth are loud is just pain, whether or not they are gving birth the pain would be the same. Animals have the urge to make loud noise when they feel pain because it alerts others in their tribe/pack/group etc. to come to their aid or stay clear of the danger or what have you.

We walked on two feet so we could see the predators coming and/or use spears, rocks and other tools to avoid/kill them. There are probably more reasons, these are just what my logic tells me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users