Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Two people dreaming about each other

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1    dragonvamp13

dragonvamp13

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 22 posts

• Life is short. Kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Posted 04 April 2007 - 09:51 PM

I don't know if this has happened to anyone else.  I have had dreams about my ex-love and then he'll call me the next day to tell me he had a dream about me.  Is this like a psychic ability between lovers, soulmates....

#2    stealth_alert

stealth_alert

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 04:37 PM

I don't know if this has happened to anyone else.  I have had dreams about my ex-love and then he'll call me the next day to tell me he had a dream about me.  Is this like a psychic ability between lovers, soulmates....

I've no idea.  Sounds interesting though.

I've had dreams of people I'm not familiar with in real life.  I don't think I've ever met them, perhaps I've walked past them while out shopping or something and their faces are embedded in my mind but anyway, what I wonder about is if we're sharing a dream because these people seem so real.

#3    CuteCandy

CuteCandy

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 21 posts

• I don't think that there's anything worse than being ordinary.

Posted 06 April 2007 - 06:03 PM

this happens all the times to me...it usually happens to soulmates or people who share similar energetic frequencies. and, yes, you actually met him at astral plane.

#4    ReignStarz

ReignStarz

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 33 posts

• What if a dream is more real than reality, How do we tell what is real from what is not?

Posted 06 April 2007 - 06:06 PM

It sounds manifested; I remember talking to someone about manifesting stuff. Like if you want it that bad it can happen you just think about it ALL the time.. So possibly one of you wants to be with the other....Or talk to the other and so you have manifested it to happen.

#5    knott

knott

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 171 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 02:26 AM

Dreaming about me? I have that effect on women  rolleyes.gif

#6    Isis2200

Isis2200

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 02:52 AM

Hi Dragonvamp:

Well, I've had dreams of people I've never met before, but I remember one particular dream I had recently.   It was a provocative dream that lasted only 6 seconds.   I was with a guy, a casual acquaintance I had the fortune of speaking with several times in waking life.  The strangest thing about it was the next day I saw him again after not seeing him for a while.  He said "Hi Isis".  I looked at him, and from his facial expression, I had the strongest feeling he had the same dream.  I was, however, too embarrassed to actually ask him if he did.

Yeah, right, I can imagine myself asking him "By the way, did you have a provocative dream about me last night?"  hehehe *hiccup*

linked-image

#7    cerberusxp

cerberusxp

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts

• We all look for truth, however when we find it, some times we wish we hadn't. R. Burch

Posted 07 April 2007 - 03:39 AM

I dream about ISSIS all the time. Jus joking! Go check out my Pedictons thread in general off topics.

What we say and do unto others while here on earth are the vessels of our glory or undoing EXCUSE ME WHILE I KISS THE SKY
credentials http://www.unexplain...amp;pid=2291684

" I want the people of America to work less for the Government and more for themselves" Calvin Coolidge 1924
If one were to try and pidgin hole me I'd say I was a Jeffersonian liberal.

#8    dragonvamp13

dragonvamp13

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 22 posts

• Life is short. Kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Posted 09 April 2007 - 07:26 PM

Yes, I have also dream't of people I haven't even met in person. Strange, but in my dream these people now me like if I was a close friend of theirs.

#9    ethereal scout

ethereal scout

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 139 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 09:28 PM

This is something Ive often wondered.

As a kid I kinda paired off early with this girl (OK - two of them!)  wub.gif  wub.gif  often had dreams about her - but the day after I had any dreams as such I'd noticed she'd behave slightly differently. It was a question I'd always wanted to ask but never did - as in "did we have the same dream?". We got separated   (such is life sad.gif ) - but I still occasionally get dreams about them. The last one being around 4 moths ago. The three of us in a boat in a lake - though they looked the age they would be now.

I'm wondering if there is a bit more to these dreams - I keep getting them now and then -  we even have conversations.

but they always end the same way - with us kinda apart from each other just looking at each other - then I'd loose her in a 'crowd' or something - she'd be drifting away. crying.gif

Its usually at this point I wake up.

OK - can I invite someone to point out the bloody obvious to me...........

#10    Abecrombie

Abecrombie

I kid ,... Hey Vincent Price smoke a cigar !

• 2,395 posts

• " Barky Von Snauzer ! ,..Barky Von Snauzer !
    Barky Von ....For ..Me ..To ..PooP ..On ! "

Posted 11 April 2007 - 03:00 PM

Ive held my ex, {lover} boy did we have a passionate , crazy sex life. Its important to tell you becuae we truely loved eachother and were friends for 11 years before we decided to rock on the hobbie horse. we fell alseep as lovers do and then i woke up , remembering still fading a dream, at the same time so did he , he told me his dream . we were in italy so it seemed in an outdoor cafe haveing coffee and talking, " I had the same exact dream" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO JOKE
it never came into my life again that way, but that time, the same dream with the same person the same night together, We both came to the conclusion that we must have met in our dream. Whatever it means.

IT WAS PRETTY AWESOME

Posted ImageZombiedog

#11    Purplos

Purplos

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,553 posts

• Everything important is infinite.

Posted 11 April 2007 - 04:37 PM

I have had matching dreams with my mother, which is disturbing because they are usually about her trying to kill me.  She will have a dream about chasing me with a big knife, or actually having to kill me for some reason (which she reports she takes no pleasure in original.gif) and I have a dream the same night about being chased or some such.  Disturbing.

Embrace the impossible.

#12    nativechick1989

nativechick1989

Forum Divinity

• 22,956 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 05:47 PM

Well, I've had dreams of people I've never met before, but I remember one particular dream I had recently.   It was a provocative dream that lasted only 6 seconds.   I was with a guy, a casual acquaintance I had the fortune of speaking with several times in waking life.  The strangest thing about it was the next day I saw him again after not seeing him for a while.  He said "Hi Isis".  I looked at him, and from his facial expression, I had the strongest feeling he had the same dream.  I was, however, too embarrassed to actually ask him if he did.

grin2.gif

This made me think of my bestfriend...while in HS she had a crush on a guy, but really didn't know him all that well.  One day she told me she dreamt about this guy that night before and when arriving to school the next morning, she came face to face with him while turning a corner.  She said that they both stopped and stared at each other for a few seconds, before going their seperate ways.  And from what you said..."I looked at him, and from his facial expression, I had the strongest feeling he had the same dream"...she too also mentioned that she had a feeling that she was in his dreams.

So, I think that two ppl dreaming of each other on the same night is/can be possible.

#13    crtDzyn

crtDzyn

Bills Sabres Buffalo

• 4,222 posts

• Get to da choppa

Posted 12 April 2007 - 06:02 PM

interesting.....

i once had a dream that i met this girl, and we started talking and went for a walk and i got to know her very well in this dream.  we ran around and had fun and caused a bunch of mischief together, you know, kid stuff.  in the dream, as i was with her, i actually felt myself fall in love with her, and i felt true happiness.  it was really amazing to feel this in a dream and i was so compelled by it that when i woke up, i realized that my present girlfriend (who had treated me like sh** for a long time, but yet i still hung on) was a waste of my effort and i could meet someone who would treat me so much better. someone i could be much happier with.  i guess before i realized this, i thought that how our relationship was, was just how love went.   well, i haven't met the girl from my dream (the girl of my dreams original.gif ), but i did call my (now ex)girlfriend that morning and i broke up with her for good.  we had been on and off for a while and i haven't talked to her since.

i hope some day in the future i may meet that girl from my dream, though i suspect it was simply a metaphor.  either way, it has done me a whole world of good.

dreams can be very mysterious and even enlightening.  thumbsup.gif

Edited by crtbud420, 12 April 2007 - 06:04 PM.

Posted Image

#14    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 3,987 posts

• What need is there of seeing, in the presence of His gratitude?

Posted 13 April 2007 - 04:17 AM

I've told this before I think but I had a dream maybe a year or so ago where I was walking around my house in the early morning and it had been spray painted(like vandalized)with red spray paint. It was painted all over the walls and the doors and just everywhere and I was in shock because I didnt know I was dreaming and I was just thinking who would do that to my house. Anyway I was walking through the house just looking and I stopped in a certain room and was thinking how the red paint was done how a child would do. Like the drawings and the words were written by like a 4yr and I was just in shock kinda and was trying to work it out. Anyway then my son ran into me which made me go lucider and I asked him about the paint and he said that he had done it and that we were dreaming or something and he was just running around having fun painting everything. I dont remember much more after that but just feeling relieved that my house wasnt trashed and it all just went white and the dream ended.

Anyway in the morning I asked my son first(without speaking of my dream)what he had dreamt(which I always do).. and he told me about how he dreamt that he was running around the house painting everything with red spray paint. I asked what else happened and he said that I leant down(which I think is when he bumped into me)and that he kissed me on the nose and a fairy came out. And that was pretty much his dream.

So I told him I was glad we were dreaming.

#15    crtDzyn

crtDzyn

Bills Sabres Buffalo

• 4,222 posts

• Get to da choppa

Posted 13 April 2007 - 04:22 AM

I've told this before I think but I had a dream maybe a year or so ago where I was walking around my house in the early morning and it had been spray painted(like vandalized)with red spray paint. It was painted all over the walls and the doors and just everywhere and I was in shock because I didnt know I was dreaming and I was just thinking who would do that to my house. Anyway I was walking through the house just looking and I stopped in a certain room and was thinking how the red paint was done how a child would do. Like the drawings and the words were written by like a 4yr and I was just in shock kinda and was trying to work it out. Anyway then my son ran into me which made me go lucider and I asked him about the paint and he said that he had done it and that we were dreaming or something and he was just running around having fun painting everything. I dont remember much more after that but just feeling relieved that my house wasnt trashed and it all just went white and the dream ended.

Anyway in the morning I asked my son first(without speaking of my dream)what he had dreamt(which I always do).. and he told me about how he dreamt that he was running around the house painting everything with red spray paint. I asked what else happened and he said that I leant down(which I think is when he bumped into me)and that he kissed me on the nose and a fairy came out. And that was pretty much his dream.

So I told him I was glad we were dreaming.

that's a real cool story kazahel, it's amazing that things like that can happen.  thanks for sharing that.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users