Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Two people dreaming about each other

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16    TheEssenceofExcellence

TheEssenceofExcellence

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 430 posts

• May the Lord bless you, your house, and all your endeavors.

Posted 13 April 2007 - 06:50 AM

this happens all the times to me...it usually happens to soulmates or people who share similar energetic frequencies. and, yes, you actually met him at astral plane.

That's interesting you say that CuteCandy, i'm curious as to what makes you so confident about that, like where did you learn that from?  Because I have often thought the exact same thing.  

Many times I've had dreams about people, usually females, that I feel I've made real connections to in my dreams.  There are two girls in particular that I'll dream about from time to time and I look forward to everyone, these dreams are usually the type of dreams people call lucid dreams, where everything feels really real to you.  After talking and hanging out with them in my dreams, upon awakening, I always have the feeling that it was a real meeting, that somehow we actually met and were interacting with one another in our dreams.

My theory was always that maybe most of the time our dreams are just random creations we alone make, but that every once and a while two people will some how meet or come together for a time while asleep and interact and share a dream with one another.  In one instance I remember dreaming about walking into some high rise building......while I was entering one of the doors a friend I knew in high school was coming out of the door right beside it, we both got half way past each other and then at the same time got excited and turned to greet each other when we recognized the other person, we said hi and had a half shake half high five and began asking each other how we'd been and what we were up to.  I've always thought and wondered if maybe we really met in the dream world.  And like I said, along with that instance, I'm always having dreams about females that make me feel I really met them in my dreams, two girls in particular, and the thing that really makes me think it was a real meeting/s (other guys would probably understand this) was that the dreams were never really sexual like most dreams I normally would have about women, in these dreams I always had a strong feeling of genuine love, like we were best friends and I'd do anything for them.  I loved them in the man and woman lets get together and make babies kind of way too in my own mind while dreaming, but that never manifested in a physical sexual way in the dreams it was always the feelings of genuine love, interest, and caring for the girl........I can't really explain how those dreams feel when I have them, but I always feel like I may have really been with them and them with me in these dreams.

Ignatius to the Magnesians: "It is therefore fitting, that we should not only be called Christians, but be so.

#17    TheEssenceofExcellence

TheEssenceofExcellence

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 430 posts

• May the Lord bless you, your house, and all your endeavors.

Posted 13 April 2007 - 07:20 AM

grin2.gif

This made me think of my bestfriend...while in HS she had a crush on a guy, but really didn't know him all that well.  One day she told me she dreamt about this guy that night before and when arriving to school the next morning, she came face to face with him while turning a corner.  She said that they both stopped and stared at each other for a few seconds, before going their seperate ways.  And from what you said..."I looked at him, and from his facial expression, I had the strongest feeling he had the same dream"...she too also mentioned that she had a feeling that she was in his dreams.

So, I think that two ppl dreaming of each other on the same night is/can be possible.

This just reminded me of something that happened to me in H.S.!  And it's so weird because I was thinking about this exact same thing the other day, anyway...

This wasn't exactly two people sharing a dream but it's pretty close.  See, back in H.S. there was this girl that I really liked, but I was always too afraid to talk to her.  And I'm certain that she liked me too, ever since she said she wanted to have a turn on a swing when our class was on a field trip in middle school and I jumped right off as soon as she said that and let her take my swing I think she totatly dug me.  But like I said I was too afraid to talk to her.  Anyway, our crush on each other continued on into H.S., and one night while laying in bed I tried to mentally and spiritually reach out and talk to her, I expressed the feeling to her that I was just a dumb shy idiot and that I loved her and I wanted so bad to talk to her but I was just to shy and needed to be sure she felt the same way about me, so I told her she'd have to help me out by talking to me first if she felt the same way about me.  Well afterwards I went to sleep and then got up the next morning and went to school, same old same old right?  Well when I got to the one class we had together that day the teacher hadn't gotten there yet and the door was locked so I stood against the wall next to the door to wait for him to get there.  While I was waiting she walked up and leaned against the wall next to me and then she turned to me and asked my why I never talked that much!  As soon as she said that I thought back to what I had done and I literally, no lie, was speechless!  I really couldn't answer her, I kept trying to speak but I was so shocked she came up and talked to me and asked me that question (keep in mind we hadn't really spoken to each other snice freshmen year and now we were both seniors) that I just couldn't say ANYTHING, and I tried believe me, I seriously couldn't get my mouth to work!  I got out a weird grunting gargle sound and improvised with an "I don't know" shoulder shrug since I couldn't talk.  After that she didn't say anything else, and while I was trying to regain my train of thought and think of something to say (while also agonizing about how stupid I sounded not being able to talk) the teacher arrived and opened the door and everybody just went inside and we never really spoke again.

To this day i'm positive I had something to do with her coming up to me that day, and that I probably ruined my one and only shot with the girl who could very likely be my twin flame....  But hey, whatcha gonna do right?

Ignatius to the Magnesians: "It is therefore fitting, that we should not only be called Christians, but be so.

#18    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 3,997 posts

• What need is there of seeing, in the presence of His gratitude?

Posted 17 April 2007 - 02:18 AM

I think I had another shared dream last night with my son..

In the morning my son came in to wake me up and so I asked him what he dreamt last night. I asked him without telling anything of my dreams while I was thinking about this dream I had. Anyway my son said he dreamt that he was a big shark, and that there was a big t-rex in the ocean which was so big it's feet were touching the ground but its head was still out of the water. He said he was eating the t-rex's feet first and then he ate him all up. Then he said he ate a scuba diver up too. So I asked him if it was night time or day time and he said it was dark after he had eaten the t-rex.

Anyway I dreamt last night that I was in the ocean(had fallen from a boat I think)with another person who I didnt know but was a friend. The light was just fading and the water was getting pretty dark and scary and when I looked down I saw one of the biggest sharks I've ever seen. It swam right under my feet(like almost touching them) and it was  just huge(like a whale size almost).. Anyway the person next to me started to get eaten by his feet and he was screaming and I was panicking and didnt go lucid at all and was just trying to figure out how to survive. Anyway I started to swim away because I thought maybe if I got far enough away the shark would only eat him. But I felt kinda bad because he was a friend and I thought its probably going to get me too, so I turned around with the intention to try to punch the shark in the head while he was eating so maybe I could scare it off. Anyway my friend got eaten quickly and I was just left floating in the water waiting for my turn.. but I dont actually remember getting eaten.. it was like the dream ended there.

But after a few more dreams my last dream was of me jumping off a boat and onto the sand of the shore to which I just rolled on with my back like how a cat does. I was so happy to be on the shore I just rolled around infront of everyone for awhile like a crazy man which I could see they were thinking but it was only because I was so happy to be on the shore.

So yeah.. it was pretty trippy because I dont dream of swimming in the ocean with sharks very often, and it was the frist time I think my son has ever dreamt he was a feeding shark. So for us to both dream those dreams the same night spun me out. I think I mustve been the scuba diver which got eaten after he ate my friend which in his dream was the t-rex which I guess he got from his t-rex teddy bear he slept with last night.

#19    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 3,997 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 03:49 AM

Oh yeah I forgot to add that we havent been watching any shark movies like Jaws or anything, so it wasnt like we watched tv about sharks and then both dreamt it. It was just out of the blue.

#20    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 3,997 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 10:41 AM

Hey check this out.. Ghost Ship

I just saw it on the news just then and I thought it reminded me alittle of my dream a few days ago with the sharks. You see my son also told me that he dreamt that he tried to take out a boat when he was a shark too. I didnt ask him much about that at the time because I was more interested in the swimmer and the t-rex. But yeah anyway my son said he tried to take out a boat but ate the t-rex and the swimmer in the water. I also have a half memory of taking a hand which was offered and I remember putting my knees onto a white shelf which was almost in the water and then you had to step into the boat. I mainly remembered that a few days ago which I had left out in the dream above because I posted in the morning and remembered abit later that day. I didnt remember anymore than that though.. just being on the white shelf and taking a hand to help me up.

Anyway I thought with this and the timing, and the name of the ship, it was trippy.

And my guess is they got eaten by something.

#21    Sublime

Sublime

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 394 posts

• It has awakened...

Posted 20 April 2007 - 02:38 PM

I totally know what you guys mean, but maybe it's only the dreamer that gets that feeling when you actually see them (or we think that they behave differently) I'd like to believe the first one though : ) Once I meet someone who shares my interest in dreaming we'll definitley try to have the same one at the same time (lucid)  I have a twin but I don't really talk about that stuff : /

There is nothing like a dream to create the future...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users