Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Mongolian Wildmen

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    Codebreaker

Codebreaker

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 114 posts

• The Great Hermes Trismagistus.
    Three time great holding three titles
    King, Priest , and a Philosopher.

Posted 07 April 2007 - 04:52 AM

Mongolia. 1200 A.D.

This story was compiled with documented reports, over hundred of years, and kept secret from the people, and the Emperor of China.

In the winter months, in the northern out skirts of China’s frontier. Stories had reached the emperor palace. Of the blood deaths of many Chinese people…

The emperor was not alarmed, until he heard the words, that his son was among the dead….

The emperor had sent his son and err to the thrown of China. On a pilgrimage to overseas the lands of his ancestors, the lands that he would one day inherit.

When his son would one day become Emperor of all China.

Anger filled the emperor heart immediately when he heard of his son death, and he ordered the largest military exploration ever in the history of China, into that region. Millions of men were made ready for battle.

The emperor was advised to send in scouts first. He agreed.  The Emperor new the man, who was just right for that mission.

His boy hood friend, and “Grand Master” of the “Chinese Martial Arts”, “Shangu of Fu“.

The “Chinese Kung Fu Master“. Was the greatest warrior of all China.

The emperor order Shangu to make ready and bring him words of his sons killers, and then there heads.
Shangu replier with great honor my emperor…

Months later, words reach the imperial palace…

On the scroll…

Oh great emperor of China. My friend, Beware my emperor of the great danger in this land, for which you have sent me. For I ‘am Shangu of Fu.

The Great Kung Fu Master of all China. The Greatest warrior of all China.

As you read of my journey, oh great emperor I’am no longer living. I’am clearly dead by now. My life given gladly in service to my emperor and China.

Near the year 1200 A.D in “The Altia Mountains” in Western Mongolia.

During The Great Genghis Khan’s conquest of China…
20 of Genghis Khan’s army scouts came across a small village, in between two mountain peeks. There were no women or children in the village. The Mongols called for the leader of theses men to step forward.

The Mongol’s, said who are you?

The man replied.

I’am Shangu of Fu. The last grand master of Chinese kung fu. I came to this land with 200 men, and now I‘am the last standing. My men were killed by the Ancient Ones.

Living near the village was an ancient race of creatures, they were have human, and have ape. There skin were covered in hair, and there faces were smooth. They were giants with the strength of 20 men. We, seamed to wound many, but killed none.

They are frightful and very powerful. They seem to protect something hidden within the mountains. They were like the trees of the forest they were so many.

The Mongol’s believed Shangu story.

The Mongol leader ordered one of his men to ride south and bring the entire army of Kahn back with you to the mountain top.

Genghis Kahn was a barbarian conqueror, and until now, he had not meet on the battle field, or heard of any army worth of a challenge to him or his fearless men.

The army of Kahn moves towards the mountain.

When they reach the small village all the men there are dead.

That night, Kahn’s men are attacked by wild beast. The Almas. Wildmen, giants of the forrest. Kahn’s men kill many, and even capture two of the wild beast. A male and a female.

The next morning Kahn orders his men to build a cage for these wild animals. Genghis Kahn generals inform him that no body of the beast that they killed the day before can be found.

Several days pass by and in the morning Kahn’s, men inform him to look to the mountains. Over the horizon on the mountain top, an army of millions had appeared as far as the eye could see. Wave, after wave of wild beast.

Kahn orders his men to attack, and to bring him the first body of the wild beast slain that day.

100,000 thousand of Genghis Kahn’s men fell dead that day. No beast were brought in for examination.

That night a single flame was seen approaching the camp of Genghis Kahn.

It was the leader of the Wildmen. The Giant who called him self by the name Cain.

He was a very feast looking beast with gleaming dark eyes they seemed to be filled with much hatred for man kind. A soul less look over shadowed his unnatural facial expressions. His voice echoed of ancient times. It was stringent and stern.

He ordered  Kahn and his army to leave the mountains ranges now. Cain, said I will let you and yours live another day. If we meet again, I will kill you all. Then he turned and vanished into the forrest.

Genghis  Kahn was angry for all the men he had lost in battle. But he new he could not fight this immortal army.

Kahn, turned this seemingly invincible army towards the west….Never again to return to the mountains of Northern China.

The Chinese legend says that Cain people guarded a sleeping dragon within the mountains. The dragon who would one day destroy mankind when he awakes.

Edited by Codebreaker, 07 April 2007 - 04:57 AM.

#2    Razer

Razer

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,511 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 09:06 AM

Mongolia. 1200 A.D.

This story was compiled with documented reports, over hundred of years, and kept secret from the people, and the Emperor of China.

In the winter months, in the northern out skirts of China’s frontier. Stories had reached the emperor palace. Of the blood deaths of many Chinese people…

The emperor was not alarmed, until he heard the words, that his son was among the dead….

The emperor had sent his son and err to the thrown of China. On a pilgrimage to overseas the lands of his ancestors, the lands that he would one day inherit.

When his son would one day become Emperor of all China.

Anger filled the emperor heart immediately when he heard of his son death, and he ordered the largest military exploration ever in the history of China, into that region. Millions of men were made ready for battle.
The emperor was advised to send in scouts first. He agreed.  The Emperor new the man, who was just right for that mission.

His boy hood friend, and “Grand Master” of the “Chinese Martial Arts”, “Shangu of Fu“.

The “Chinese Kung Fu Master“. Was the greatest warrior of all China.

The emperor order Shangu to make ready and bring him words of his sons killers, and then there heads.
Shangu replier with great honor my emperor…

Months later, words reach the imperial palace…

On the scroll…

Oh great emperor of China. My friend, Beware my emperor of the great danger in this land, for which you have sent me. For I ‘am Shangu of Fu.

The Great Kung Fu Master of all China. The Greatest warrior of all China.

As you read of my journey, oh great emperor I’am no longer living. I’am clearly dead by now. My life given gladly in service to my emperor and China.
Near the year 1200 A.D in “The Altia Mountains” in Western Mongolia.

During The Great Genghis Khan’s conquest of China…
20 of Genghis Khan’s army scouts came across a small village, in between two mountain peeks. There were no women or children in the village. The Mongols called for the leader of theses men to step forward.

The Mongol’s, said who are you?

The man replied.

I’am Shangu of Fu. The last grand master of Chinese kung fu. I came to this land with 200 men, and now I‘am the last standing. My men were killed by the Ancient Ones.

Living near the village was an ancient race of creatures, they were have human, and have ape. There skin were covered in hair, and there faces were smooth. They were giants with the strength of 20 men. We, seamed to wound many, but killed none.

They are frightful and very powerful. They seem to protect something hidden within the mountains. They were like the trees of the forest they were so many.

The Mongol’s believed Shangu story.

The Mongol leader ordered one of his men to ride south and bring the entire army of Kahn back with you to the mountain top.

Genghis Kahn was a barbarian conqueror, and until now, he had not meet on the battle field, or heard of any army worth of a challenge to him or his fearless men.

The army of Kahn moves towards the mountain.

When they reach the small village all the men there are dead.

That night, Kahn’s men are attacked by wild beast. The Almas. Wildmen, giants of the forrest. Kahn’s men kill many, and even capture two of the wild beast. A male and a female.

The next morning Kahn orders his men to build a cage for these wild animals. Genghis Kahn generals inform him that no body of the beast that they killed the day before can be found.

Several days pass by and in the morning Kahn’s, men inform him to look to the mountains. Over the horizon on the mountain top, an army of millions had appeared as far as the eye could see. Wave, after wave of wild beast.

Kahn orders his men to attack, and to bring him the first body of the wild beast slain that day.

100,000 thousand of Genghis Kahn’s men fell dead that day. No beast were brought in for examination.
That night a single flame was seen approaching the camp of Genghis Kahn.

It was the leader of the Wildmen. The Giant who called him self by the name Cain.

He was a very feast looking beast with gleaming dark eyes they seemed to be filled with much hatred for man kind. A soul less look over shadowed his unnatural facial expressions. His voice echoed of ancient times. It was stringent and stern.

He ordered  Kahn and his army to leave the mountains ranges now. Cain, said I will let you and yours live another day. If we meet again, I will kill you all. Then he turned and vanished into the forrest.

Genghis  Kahn was angry for all the men he had lost in battle. But he new he could not fight this immortal army.

Kahn, turned this seemingly invincible army towards the west….Never again to return to the mountains of Northern China.
The Chinese legend says that Cain people guarded a sleeping dragon within the mountains. The dragon who would one day destroy mankind when he awakes.

#3    Princess Serenity

Princess Serenity

♔ Usagi Tsukino

• 8,573 posts

• "There's nothing to fear but fear itself." Franklin D Roosevelt.

Posted 07 April 2007 - 05:03 PM

Cool story. Thanks for sharing it.

#4    kenshinx

kenshinx

Poltergeist

• 3,045 posts

• oy' this guy

Posted 08 April 2007 - 01:18 AM

warcraft !!! unique story eh ? i bet Cain was minotaur!

I Like Cats

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users