Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Does Bush have Pre-Senile Demensia?

Bob26003

To me, it seems obvious that Bush is not functioning at optimum levels... He slurs, fumbles sentences, and has trouble connecting ideas. Check out the video.

====================

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2004/10/10/225656/93

George Bush Presenile Dementia Video - Watch & Download

This is the footage that started the story that first appeared in the Atlantic - George Bush from ten years ago - dramatically different than the Bush you're used to.

The big story - "a striking decline in his sentence-by-sentence speaking skills." The reason? One doctor says "presenile dementia" a catch-all term for earlier-than-normal cognitive declines (probably "dry-drunk syndrome"). This video intercuts footage from 10 years ago with recent footage - the difference is dramatic and disturbing. And obvious.

See it yourself at http://www.adbuzz.com/bushbuzz.htm

Show it to your friends who think George Bush is okay. He's not.

Send it to any media people you know. Many are already suspicious that something's wrong with GWB. This proves it.

You can download this video and pass it on to friends

===================

http://www.adbuzz.com/OLD/bushbuzz/wrongwithgwb.htm

However, we have some hypotheses - here are the leading candidates.

1. He's tired, stressed, and ten years older. Some say it's just wear and tear and a more complicated job (easier to be an expert on Texas) responsible for the dramatic difference. They also argue that he was ALWAYS that way - however, this does not seem to be the case - all of the 1994 debate video has George Bush coming off pretty darn sharp. (Clearly, well-rehearsed by Karl Rove)

2. "Wet Brain." This is a phrase used by AA counselors to describe a common condition with those who have a history of heavy drinking. This is consistent with George Bush's younger days. There are related conditions like "dry drunk syndrome" and this whole area includes some other behavioral observations - like being short-tempered (think debate #2). For more, read www.greenmac.com/World_Events/drydrunk.html

3. Korsakoff Syndrome. There are long links explaining and defining this particular condition - a brain disorder usually associated with heavy drinking. Do a google on this and you'll find long descriptions. Here's a short one. tbrnews.org/Archives/a890.htm

4. A small stroke or seizure. Before we started on this, we would have dismissed this - but then again, remember "the pretzel incident?" There is a bit of unsubstantiated rumor from the White House from TBR that has the ring of possibility – but these days, doesn't everything?

============================

Addiction, Brain Damage and the President

"Dry Drunk" Syndrome and

George W. Bush

http://www.counterpunch.org/wormer1011.html

================================

More Evidence that Bush Is a "Dry Drunk"?

http://www.commondreams.org/views04/0127-11.htm

================

Is Bush a "Dry Drunk"? This is a Serious, Not Just a Provocative Question

http://www.buzzflash.com/contributors/03/03/10_drunk.html

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unlimited

• The Skeptic Eric Raven

• Stardrive

• bee

Yeah, I think he is some-what incoherent. he's so bad at communicating. its funny liberals attack him, yet lost twice to him. I guess being incoherent is better then flip-flops and having no ideas at all.

I always get upset when people call bush an idiot...it's not his fault he's stupid.... :rofl:

I was thinking he is more like realizing that he only has a limited amount of time left in office, and that's sort of driving him loopy :P.

I wouldn't be surprised that his mental state has deterorated since 2001...he's got the most stressful job on the planet.

Him and his dad are squirrly...they both seem to be hanging onto sanity by a thread....jeb will probably be president then gain the affliction...

I knew Bush wasn't the right man for the job the day he was..err,..."elected". I think it has something to do with his smirk and facial expressions. Everytime he has to actually "think" about something his face contorts.

I think he may be in the first stages of alzheimers disease, or an early brain tumor.

I think Bush has mental problems, but I don't think it's a matter of senility.

His complete inability to compromise strikes me as pathological. The people I've known who've attempted suicide have all shared his "all or nothing" attitude.

Healthy people reach a point where they go off on a crying jag or throw stuff or get drunk. Not George W. Bush. With him the pressure just keeps growing and growing and growing. If he reaches a point when he can no longer pretend that the Iraq war is going well, he will break before he bends.

his denial about the iraq war is like an alcoholic on a jag....he will hit bottom eventually....

I think he's a closet drinker. Does anybody remember before Bush was "elected" the first time, that he said on National tv that he is a war president, and that if the American public doesn't want war then they shouldn't elect him? He's pushy and he takes what he wants(with a little help from his good ol brother Jeb Bush,governor of Florida) Go Figure.

And yes, I also think he has pre-senile demensia, with a little bit of Alzheimers thrown in the mix too. It's so obvious.

Bush definitely looks confused and flustered on many occasions. He obviously has trouble with his speech. It must be a nightmare for his team when he has to perform on the world stage.

Heavy drinkers or ex heavy drinkers do damage their brain function. It could be this or mega, bottled up stress...although he doesn't look too bothered. I wonder what medication he's on?

When he's stood at the podium with Tony Blair making VERY IMPORTANT announcements....you can see Blair thinking 'oh my God' and diving in to rescue him sometimes.

Mind you, America must be kind of used to this...didn't Ronald Regan have Alzheimers? I remember years ago when Regan called Princess Diana.....Prince David....at some big do.

Just a thought...perhaps Republicans or more correctly Big Business behind the Republicans...don't mind having a president not quite 'with it' because then he can be more easily manipulated?

Bush definitely looks confused and flustered on many occasions. He obviously has trouble with his speech. It must be a nightmare for his team when he has to perform on the world stage.

Confused is a good word Bee and just plain ole dumb as a fence post. I honestly believe he could tear up an anvil with a toothpick.

Some people just can't communicate well. I am a republican and I am embarrased by him now.

• 3 weeks later...

He never has been able to connect words well, he probably just has a poor charisma - remember he's speaking in front of millions of people and has to make sure he says the right things.

By no way does this mean I like the christo-fanatic - "god sent me to Iraq". It seems that the most dangerous man in power is god...

Some people just can't communicate well. I am a republican and I am embarrased by him now.

bush isnt a republican anymore....he's something else!...does he have dementia?..i dunno but he lives in denial...

• 3 weeks later...
I knew Bush wasn't the right man for the job the day he was..err,..."elected". I think it has something to do with his smirk and facial expressions. Everytime he has to actually "think" about something his face contorts.

I think he may be in the first stages of alzheimers disease, or an early brain tumor.

Kinda looks like an autistic terrier,,,I know what you mean

In my opinion Bush has mild dyslexia, as his speech often seems jumbled up and hard to follow when he's reading something at a press conference, but in interviews where his answers would be improvised he seems to be able to articulate his his answers quite well.

Not that I've deeply studied this, just something I noticed.

Edited by Affliction

Did anyone see bush and blair on tv?...all they did was toot their own horns...bush is out there.... :wacko: the countrys in trouble; and he's holding news conferences to say how great him and tony are.... :huh: i'd say he's in denial and has dementia..