Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Just found this site!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    shop99er

shop99er

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 December 2003 - 03:34 AM

I just stumbled into this site tonight. It is so cool to find a group that believes in some of the things that I do!!

For my first question, Can someone point me to a good site or sites that has a decent photo/drawing collection of the critters other than Bigfoot. He must have a tremendous PA, as his photos are everywhere. I'm looking for the Skunk Ape, the various Cats, Lake Monsters, Flying Monsters, and so forth.

Thanks,
Mark
w00t.gif  

#2    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 01 December 2003 - 04:10 AM

Mark,

Welcome aboard. You'll find some great photo's in this site's image gallery - click on the link at the top of the page. Also, www.cryptozoology.com has some interesting pictures, but I'm sure you already know about that site.

Magikman

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

#3    Anirbas

Anirbas

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts

• Put your big girl panties on and DEAL with it!

Posted 01 December 2003 - 04:54 AM

Glad ya found us original.gif

Whatever hits the fan will be distributed evenly!

Lord keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth!!!

My life is 10% what happens to me and 90% what I make of it!

#4    Benjo Koolzooie

Benjo Koolzooie

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,619 posts

• Pink is like red but not quite...

Posted 01 December 2003 - 07:58 AM

Hi Mark. You have come to the right place! Look at the gallery. thumbsup.gif    

Cherokee Warrior you've lost your battle that's for sure, but what you left behind is still shining.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users