Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Alien Autopsy, Real or Fraud???

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16    babyforrest

babyforrest

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 865 posts

• We're on a mission from God.

Posted 18 April 2004 - 07:04 PM

I saw an interview on tv with the star of the Alien Autopsy video.  You could clearly tell that it was him, because they were identical.  He said that it was fake, nothing real abou it.  He was the actor that was dissecting the alien.

Let's rock this joint!

#17    MK ULTRA

MK ULTRA

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,128 posts

• Someday we'll look back on all this and plow into a parked car.

Posted 20 April 2004 - 06:49 PM

The Roswell,Ray Santilli footage is a fake.A very expensive fake put together by pro's.He still wont carbondate any samples,the phone line in the footage is a curly,modern type(1947 phones had straight,wire type leads)The control panel had strange markings spelling VIdeO,the surgeons were butchers,The alien looks dumb! etc.
The alien interagation,area 51 footage however is impressive and alarming.The aliens eyes grow with fear and his features look very real and too good to fake. ohmy.gif  

#18    UnexplainedNerd

UnexplainedNerd

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 07:03 AM

does anyone have a link to these videos? tongue.gif  I think I've seen them but I always put the videos off as fake, now I want to see them again.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users