Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Pokemon subliminal message

• Please log in to reply
133 replies to this topic

#1    supernovas

supernovas

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 06:00 AM

Someone on youtube figured out that pokemon rap said backwards says: I love santan! I love santan!

Freaky huh? It scared the crap out of me!

Supernovas

#2    Legatus Legionis

Legatus Legionis

Bellcross

• 3,177 posts

• Everything that the human race has done and thought is concerned with the satisfaction of deeply felt needs and the assuagement of pain

Posted 20 April 2007 - 07:44 AM

hey! could you put the link on that youtube video. would help greatly. thanks

#3    StoneAgeQueen

StoneAgeQueen

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 08:43 AM

Who's santan?  tongue.gif

Seriously though, if you play most songs backwards you will hear freaky stuff.. it doesn't mean anything.

#4    chaoszerg

chaoszerg

Underpants Gnome

• 9,418 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 10:13 AM

Who's santan?  tongue.gif

Maybe a super rare pokemon  tongue.gif

And yes I agree I think pokemon does have subliminal messages because I remember watching it long ago and you know what?.......................I had the strange urge to catch em all.  w00t.gif

Edited by chaoszerg, 20 April 2007 - 10:13 AM.

#5    JeremiahGateFan

JeremiahGateFan

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 180 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 12:18 PM

Please don't think I'm a racist or an extremist for thinking this, but I think all Japanese stuff has subliminal messages.  Anime in particular(including pokemon).  America is losing its national identity.  Fewer and fewer people are saying that their proud to be an American.  Now anime is getting to the youth.  I asked a friend of mine once if he thought Asians or Whites were the all around better race, now from him, I would expect him to say that race can't dictate the quality of a person, guess again, he said Asians were better.  He is a white asian supremacist.  Clearly he has been brainwashed, he really isn't that stupid, but he does love anime.

If life is so dear or peace so sweet as to come at the price of chains and slavery, forbit it, almighty God I know not what course others may take but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!  -Patrick Henry

Hallowed are the Ori!  -Billions of worshippers

A good forum for discussion of politics and philosophy, join us

#6    Joke_Master_Mandy

Joke_Master_Mandy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 297 posts

• I'm here to kick ass and chew bubblegum. And I'm all out of ass.

Posted 20 April 2007 - 12:43 PM

Please don't think I'm a racist or an extremist for thinking this, but I think all Japanese stuff has subliminal messages. Anime in particular(including pokemon). America is losing its national identity. Fewer and fewer people are saying that their proud to be an American. Now anime is getting to the youth. I asked a friend of mine once if he thought Asians or Whites were the all around better race, now from him, I would expect him to say that race can't dictate the quality of a person, guess again, he said Asians were better. He is a white asian supremacist. Clearly he has been brainwashed, he really isn't that stupid, but he does love anime.

I agree with this. When I was 13 I was obsessed with anime, to the point where you couldn't even see what color my walls were because they were so covered in Yugioh and Inuyasha posters and stupid crap like that. Seriously, I was  addicted to it. I even died my hair purple to look like an anime character. Now I can't stand that crap, it's so stupid! Take an anime like Sailor Moon for example, I've never seen a more boring, repetative show in my life! They do the same damn thing every episode! Some mega-villian sends a monster to go kill a bunch of little jailbait schoolgirls, the girls go through this long, drawn out transformation sequence, then come out of it with super-short skirts. The fanboys fap to them, then they go and kill the monster with bubbles and tiaras and crap like that. Then in the next episode, it starts all over again! Why doesn't the damn villian just send every monster out at once to kill them! Why!? It's so stupid! Sorry but Japanese crap just makes me angry. They probably do use subliminal messages to get people hooked on their crap, because you would have to brainwash me to make me enjoy anime again. It's repetative, mindless crap. *Goes and takes cover from the flames of raging anime fanboys/girls*

Edited by Joke_Master_Mandy, 20 April 2007 - 12:44 PM.

It wasn't me! My Body Thetans made me do it!

#7    Star_girl

Star_girl

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 778 posts

• I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness because it shows me the stars. Og Mandino

Posted 20 April 2007 - 12:54 PM

I used to enjoy anime but I do agree that it does become repetitive and boring after a while. That is why I stopped watching pokemon. I could not stand Ash's arrogance or the fact that he always won! (Yeah like that happens in real like...)

Posted Image
Sig by The Scorpion

#8    Legatus Legionis

Legatus Legionis

Bellcross

• 3,177 posts

• Everything that the human race has done and thought is concerned with the satisfaction of deeply felt needs and the assuagement of pain

Posted 20 April 2007 - 03:09 PM

might recommend some. Deathnote. Blood+. Shuffle!. maybe Avatar The last Airbender.. that's just some anime that has no. or few repetitive episode.

#9    chaoszerg

chaoszerg

Underpants Gnome

• 9,418 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 04:02 PM

I don't think anime is a evil brainwashing plan.

Try watching some bo-bo-bo it is just plain random and makes no sense.

Edited by chaoszerg, 20 April 2007 - 04:03 PM.

#10    Lord Umbarger

Lord Umbarger

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,553 posts

• The propeller isn't there to move the plane through the air. It's there to keep the pilot cool. See how much he sweats when it stops running? (!)

Posted 20 April 2007 - 08:05 PM

Personally, I never really got Anime. They are poorly drawn for the most part and almost always have some really bizarre and tedious plot line. What really got me was how they would slow certain things down to make it more dramatic. It really made it overly dramatic to me.

Still missing the GI Joe cartoons!
Lord Umbarger

To most people the sky is the limit, to those who fly, the sky is home.
If you don't have brains, you'd better have money!
The FAAs new motto,  "WE'RE not happy until YOU'RE not happy!"
http://www.facebook.com/ThePIRGpage

#11    supernovas

supernovas

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 08:19 PM

It's not the shows fault, its the poeple who sung the song ( Although I hate pokemon )

Supernovas

#12    Toxic Flood

Toxic Flood

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 147 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 04:33 AM

Personally, I never really got Anime. They are poorly drawn for the most part and almost always have some really bizarre and tedious plot line. What really got me was how they would slow certain things down to make it more dramatic. It really made it overly dramatic to me.

Still missing the GI Joe cartoons!
Lord Umbarger

Poorly drawn? All anime is not Pokemon, jeez.

#13    philipkd

philipkd

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 05:20 AM

Come on, there are so many words in English that if you listen hard enough, anything heard backwards can sound scary.

Make a list of all the words you don't like: e.g. Satan, Evil, Devil, crime, Terrorist...

Then listen to lots of stuff said backwards. Sooner or later you will hear words that sound like the words you don't like.

#14    K-D

K-D

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 09:48 AM

Maybe a super rare pokemon  tongue.gif
And yes I agree I think pokemon does have subliminal messages because I remember watching it long ago and you know what?.......................I had the strange urge to catch em all.  w00t.gif

yes.gif laugh.gif  That my friend was GOLD!! had me ROTF!

#15    JeremiahGateFan

JeremiahGateFan

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 180 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 04:55 PM

I don't think anime is a evil brainwashing plan.

Try watching some bo-bo-bo it is just plain random and makes no sense.
Bo-bo-bo, is probably designed to make people stupid.  When you have a good program on with an intricate plot and everything and somewhat realistic characters, it can really make you think, but Bo-bo-bo is mind absorbing nonsence.  They don't just want us to worship asian people, they want us to be incredibly stupid so that resistence will be futile when they decide to invade.

If life is so dear or peace so sweet as to come at the price of chains and slavery, forbit it, almighty God I know not what course others may take but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!  -Patrick Henry

Hallowed are the Ori!  -Billions of worshippers

A good forum for discussion of politics and philosophy, join us

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users