Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 3 votes

Living in between dimensions or realities

• Please log in to reply
172 replies to this topic

#46    Jjbreen

Jjbreen

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 3,868 posts

• Time is the teller of all tales great and small.

Posted 29 May 2007 - 12:26 AM

I am in my other reality now.  My posts seem to carry over from one reality to the next though which I am at a loss to explain...

Welcome Back???  blink.gif

NOT making fun of you - I understand how strange this can be.

#47    Turtle

Turtle

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,265 posts

• Once you escape the limitations of the body, all that remains are the conditions of the mind

Posted 29 May 2007 - 02:36 AM

Wow...fascinating thread!!
There are many stories of NDE'rs, who feel that they have one foot in this reality and another foot in another reality.
I, myself feel this disconnection with this world, and find it very difficult to live here, kinda like my mind is no longer into it.

I reecall several events when I was younger, but for berevity will only share one.

When I was 12 years old my parents took the family on a trip to Hawaii for 2 weeks.
While we were staying on Oahu, my parents made arrangements for my sister and I to try surfing.
A local that worked at the hotel agreed to take us out and teach us the basics.
I quickly learned how to body surf on the waves, how to catch one and how to judge the timing of the waves to swim out.
I was playing out there for hours until the guy that took us out swam out and asked me if I wanted to come in for a while and rest.
I said I was fine and went back out to catch another wave.
This time I misjudged the wave pattrern and was slaughtered when a 25 footer crested on my head.
I had an ankle line to the board, and down I went leaving a nice sample of human skin on the coral reef below.
By the time i resurfaced, i must have drank 5 gallons of Hawaii's finest saltwater.
I looked around and my surfboard was gonzo.
I looked around and there was absolutely no-one around to help me.
I was floating about and finally realized just how exhausted I was.
i was way to far out to swin to shore, and with no surfboard or another human in sight, I knew I was going to drown.
At that moment of realizing i was about to die, i had the most amazing sensation of peace.
I didn't give up, more like gave in to my fate.
I remember thanking god for my time here, and asking God to look after my parents.
I then just slipped under the water, and remember looking up at the surface.
i was just floating and so peaceful.
The next instant I was back above water, with this surfer dude shoving my surfboard in my hand.
He smiled and said that i should think about heading in for a rest.
He then turned and swam off.
I crawled back on the surfboard and sat up looking to where the dude had gone, and he vanished.
I swam back to shore, and asked my clueless parents if they saw the guy that gave me the surfboard, and they said no-one was out there, just me.
They didn't even see me wipe out. disgust.gif .
Did I die that day?
Sure felt like it.

Now sometimes words can serve me well, sometimes words can go to hell for all that they do....and for every dream that took me high there's been a dream that's passed me by, I know it's so true...
Harry Chapin--Story of a Life
-----------------------------------------------------
With an iron clad fist I wake up and French Kiss the morning, while some marching band plays it own beat in my head while were talking...
Bon Jovi---Bed of Roses

#48    Jjbreen

Jjbreen

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 3,868 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 02:43 AM

..... They didn't even see me wipe out. disgust.gif .
Did I die that day?
Sure felt like it.

Me thinks you might have had a real run-in w/an angel that was there just at the 'right time' and just for you. original.gif These encounters happen a lot - especially when death is close at hand and it's not "time" - the angel is there to 'set you straight'. original.gif

Nice that you are still around and welcome to the thread! grin2.gif

#49    Turtle

Turtle

Psychic Spy

• 1,265 posts

• Once you escape the limitations of the body, all that remains are the conditions of the mind

Posted 29 May 2007 - 03:20 AM

Nice that you are still around and welcome to the thread! grin2.gif

Sorry, but I don't remember you blink.gif  laugh.gif  kidding...

I find this topic fascinating.
On a NDE forum which I participate there is a incredible NDE of Anita M.
This woman had stage 4 Lymphoma, all her organs had shut down cancer ridden.
She entered into her death cycle, had an Veridical NDE and returned to her body (her choice)
The incredible thing about her story is that it has been documented by physicians and all medical evidence available.
When she returned to her body, she was CANCER FREE, and within a week was discharged from the hospital with a clean bill of health.
The amazing thing about her experience was if she had a spontanious healing, and all the cancer cells had died, they would have still been in her body.
The body trying to vacate these now dead cells, in itself would have killed her by turning her blood into paste.
The thing is there was NO signs of Cancer at all. It just disappeared.
Soem speculate that miracle healings are the result of "time reversal", where the soul returns to when the "energy" was placed in the aura, and removed it thusly making the body show no signs in current time because it wasn't there in the first place.
The similarities to your story and others seems to be linked.
Thanks for sharing.

Link to Anita M NDE:
http://www.nderf.org/anita_m's_nde.htm

Radio interview with Anita, her doctor:
http://radio.dnauniversal.com/

Nice exchanging thoughts again Jj thumbsup.gif

Blessings

Now sometimes words can serve me well, sometimes words can go to hell for all that they do....and for every dream that took me high there's been a dream that's passed me by, I know it's so true...
Harry Chapin--Story of a Life
-----------------------------------------------------
With an iron clad fist I wake up and French Kiss the morning, while some marching band plays it own beat in my head while were talking...
Bon Jovi---Bed of Roses

#50    GeneBrowne

GeneBrowne

Psychic Spy

• 1,189 posts

• Keepin it real since 1985.

Posted 29 May 2007 - 03:30 AM

Officially my favorite thread thumbup.gif, and it's been on the back burner for a while.

Hearing about experiences like these make you wonder and make you want to believe. At least there are no people really here to flame you, more like just support you, which is hard to get on any message board, let alone this one.

I do find it facinating though all these stories about different dimensions and time slips and reality changes... really makes me think of what is really going on around us. I wish I could see what was going on for just an hour would do... so I would know that that mysterious footstep or that distant knock is just me, doing my own thing in a different reality, probably thinking the same thing as me now. What an awesome conversation piece... sorry I can get carried away talking about this stuff...

Good Thread.... yeah.... good thread  thumbup.gif

Information is not knowledge. - Albert Einstein

With most men, unbelief in one thing springs from blind belief in another.  - Georg Christoph Lichtenberg

The supernatural is the natural not yet understood. - Elbert Hubbard

Oh wow, far out man - Tommy Chong

#51    PulsE

PulsE

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 207 posts

• i wanted to learn as many things as i can so please teach me
    :P

Posted 29 May 2007 - 04:45 PM

thread is very interesting, really original.gif
i had an experience but i don't know if it had a connection on the topic
i remember i always look at my scar at my feet when i was a child
the wierd thing is sometimes there is no scar on my feet and my brother does have it on the same spot
and sometimes that scar is in my feet again and not on my brother
that scar is very clear because its cause a bloodspill on me when i was a month old
that scar is still in my feet and i'd never see it on my brother's feet again
and it does not happen again

evidence never lie, but the interpreter can possibly commit mistakes

#52    boorite

boorite

Tub of Goo

• Closed
  • 2,517 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 07:37 PM

I'm acquainted with two more people from somewhere besides this forum who report this kind of "parallel worlds" experience.

I guess I could go "blah blah quantum blah and furthermore Schoedinger's etc." but I still wouldn't know what I was talking about.

#53    Mme Mel

Mme Mel

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 222 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 12:31 AM

I have a question, to all of those who describe flipping back and forth between realities -
Did which reality you woke up in on any particular day have anything to do with you? Anything you said, did, thought, felt, etc? Or were these changes totally impersonal and arbitrary?

And do you have any awareness/intuitions/dreamings of current events in the reality you're not currently in? Or do you strictly exist entirely in the reality you're in of any particular day?

(This all confuses me enough to make me wonder how many realities I would be myself in?)

#54    Firefliesarefairies

Firefliesarefairies

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 02:45 AM

ok lik u ppl all need Jesus cuz ur lost in sin.

#55    GeneBrowne

GeneBrowne

Psychic Spy

• 1,189 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 02:57 AM

From a different topic:

Ok if u dunt believe maybe u should not post here cuz none of ur posts r gud.

This topic:

I think I'll quote you: If you don't believe maybe you should not post here cuz none of ur posts r gud.  tongue.gif

I'd like to see an answer to Mme Mel's Q's... get on it people lol  thumbsup.gif

Cheers,

Gene

With most men, unbelief in one thing springs from blind belief in another.  - Georg Christoph Lichtenberg

#56    Jjbreen

Jjbreen

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 3,868 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 02:59 AM

And exactly how does this even come close to fitting or applying to the topic??  blink.gif

#57    GeneBrowne

GeneBrowne

Psychic Spy

• 1,189 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 03:01 AM

And exactly how does this even come close to fitting or applying to the topic??  blink.gif

Exactly... religion is 2 clicks <--- that way

Gene

#58    Jjbreen

Jjbreen

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 3,868 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 03:03 AM

I have a question, to all of those who describe flipping back and forth between realities -
Did which reality you woke up in on any particular day have anything to do with you? Anything you said, did, thought, felt, etc? Or were these changes totally impersonal and arbitrary?

And do you have any awareness/intuitions/dreamings of current events in the reality you're not currently in? Or do you strictly exist entirely in the reality you're in of any particular day?

(This all confuses me enough to make me wonder how many realities I would be myself in?)

I'm not sure I can answer your questions. In the situations that I described - I was responding to LB and my Lawyer/School teacher friend w/the knowledge and understanding that I had - serveral years of experiences w/LB and 1 year w/Lawyer, .> No school teacher.

As stated - LB's life in the time that I knew him - had changed, but I felt "no change" - my awareness was what I know - knew, or what ever.

The curious part about my Lawyer/School teacher friend as stated. I actually went and looked up the cases that I had helped him win. They all were lost in the current 'time'. I was surprised that they were even legal cases at all - at that point.

Answers - I have none, no 'other awareness' or anything - just what I know or thought I knew...  blink.gif

#59    rich1lenore

rich1lenore

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 05:01 AM

Just recently, and it's become somewhat of a family joke, I had picked my son up from school (he is 12) and instead of heading home we took the way out of our neighborhood. My son asked where we were going, and I said, "We're going to pick up your sister." He doesn't have a sister--he's an only child. He and I looked at each other in total shock, but at the same time I remember feeling so convinced that he had a sister! It took a few minutes for that certainty to fade and for me to reorient myself.

From my post on p. 3.

To Mme Mel: not sure I can answer your question, but I can say I was absolutely positive that I was on my way to pick up my daughter, and it was also a familiar feeling, as though it was a regular routine.

#60    joannee

joannee

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 06:15 PM

Well I think all people have strange experiences they just choose to ignore them because of the beliefs in materialism they are given as they grow up.

1. Time - Time passage seems to vary depending on if you were day dreaming/tranced-out or fully awake.
2. Vanishing objects - Things often get misplaced after being tranced dispite the fact you are dammed sure you left something infront of you a moment ago.
3. Someone behind you - You often turn round after being in a trance like state because you instinctively know somebody is looking at you.
4. Encountered Creations - Ever thought of a words, sentances or ideas only to find it crops up in the days after and thought to yourself this isnt right?
5. Visual decoherence - Ever been tranced, snapped out of it as you look at an object, and for a split second see something odd going on with the object?
6. Dreams - Ever realised all you deja-vu experiences you have in fact seen when you've been asleep?
7. Ever had the intention to do something like turn a swtich on, to find it is then turned on and to question it as you're very sure you didnt do that yet.

Is it me or does everthing strange seem to involve being tranced out first?
I have a theory. When tranced out the things in your enviroment revert back to behaving quantum mechanically.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users