Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Catapult boy eaten after taunting crocodile

• Please log in to reply
139 replies to this topic

#31    The Gremlin

The Gremlin

Gnawing at the ankles of Falsehood

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,993 posts

• sniffing the finger of truth

Posted 28 April 2007 - 02:04 AM

shame about the croc,

btw a saltwater croc would whip an alligator anyday, munch it for breakfast, and still have room for pavarotti.

edited for cultural ref....   still have room for barry white.

Edited by lil gremlin, 28 April 2007 - 02:06 AM.

I rarely talk about such things but I once shoveled 18 tons of material in 11 min-
utes. It was under ideal conditions which allowed use of the legs and gravity
but I know no one who could have matched it and I do know work
...Cladking
If you were a dragon wouldn't you rather eat fat, alocohol fill, Nordic giants, than stringy little Chinamen?   Draconic Chronicler.
You claim you do research and then disregard the fact the Pyramids were built by God, which is why no man-made computer can replicate it.  The Interpreter

#32    The Mule

The Mule

Beast of Burden

• 4,004 posts

• Is there concrete all around, or is it in my head?

Posted 28 April 2007 - 02:11 AM

lol....there's going to be alot of people googling Barry White....

Posted Image

...never let a little thing like a fact get in the way of a good theory!

...arguably the worlds smartest mule!

#33    DigitalDreamer

DigitalDreamer

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 971 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 04:17 AM

Oh please,A gator would open up a huge can of woopass on the croc and still have enough energy to kill another.Crocs are so overrated,I have no clue why people like them.

Posted Image

#34    m. Moe

m. Moe

UMs Official Fiend

• 1,730 posts

• I'm that evil voice in your head that tells you to burn things.

Posted 28 April 2007 - 04:45 AM

Oh please,A gator would open up a huge can of woopass on the croc and still have enough energy to kill another.Crocs are so overrated,I have no clue why people like them.

Wow, you truly don't know what you are talking about.

Size dosnt matter in some fights silver.

In some fights. But I think two monstrous reptiles going at eachother can't really get that complicated. You have no reason to say an alligator would win and are just argueing for no reason.

If the kid was that stupid, it was for the best. One less moron to reproduce on the genepool.

Posted Image
Signature by the_scorpian
"Sweet lovely death, I'm waiting for your breath, come sweet death one last caress"
Congrats, you found my subliminal message. Now pat yourself on the back and stop highlighting my signature

#35    Legatus Legionis

Legatus Legionis

Bellcross

• 3,177 posts

• Everything that the human race has done and thought is concerned with the satisfaction of deeply felt needs and the assuagement of pain

Posted 28 April 2007 - 04:50 AM

you do have proof do you? why continue .
anyways back to topic. the kid was a great dinner for the croc. too bad that was the last dinner for the big ol chum

#36    MUM24/7

MUM24/7

All Words And No Action !!

• 2,041 posts

• When I'm hungry, I EAT

When I'm thirsty, I DRINK

When my coffee is strong, I ADD sugar

Posted 28 April 2007 - 04:51 AM

Reptiles 1, Bratty kids 0

Where were this kids parents?

Indeed, where were they ??  He was only 9 for pete's sake, I wonder how they're feeling now ??

That said, the kid got what he bargained for, crocs aren't toys/pets/playthings........ no.gif

Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence,

Talent will not: nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.

Genius will not: unrewarded genius is almost a proverb.

Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race....

#37    Legatus Legionis

Legatus Legionis

Bellcross

• 3,177 posts

• Everything that the human race has done and thought is concerned with the satisfaction of deeply felt needs and the assuagement of pain

Posted 28 April 2007 - 04:52 AM

Indeed, where were they ??  He was only 9 for pete's sake, I wonder how they're feeling now ??

That said, the kid got what he bargained for, crocs aren't toys/pets/playthings........ no.gif

croc: he dared challenge our supremacy! kill the human race!

#38    DigitalDreamer

DigitalDreamer

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 971 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 05:24 AM

Yes i did want to argue but that was befor i changed,Now i wont do that or try at least.

Posted Image

#39    xCrimsonx

xCrimsonx

Resident Vamp

• 5,249 posts

• The Vampire Lair
    http://paranormalborder.net/forum/3002966/
    "All Torque & No Traction"
    "Static - Cold"
    "GF,FO"
    "1"

Posted 28 April 2007 - 08:17 PM

You couldnt be any wrongerer,The american alligator would kickthe crocs ass.AND THEN it would eat the croc but then it would throw it up cause it tasted gross,I  hate how evrybody thinks crocs are so cool.

Good on ya! Sink ya teeth in to these bloke.................. Oh , their cool only if there not hanging off ya limbs rolling to tear your flesh of your bones.  rofl.gif
P.S Come to Australia for holidays . "I'll take ya fishing". he,he

Edited by Atanerpmav, 28 April 2007 - 08:21 PM.

The Paranormal Border
The Vampire Club18+

http://forum.paranor...order.com/index
Posted Image

#40    R3LOAD

R3LOAD

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 651 posts

• when my mama
    Ask me will I change
    I tell her yeah but it's clear
    I'll always be the same
    Until the end of time

Posted 28 April 2007 - 09:06 PM

If the kid was that stupid, it was for the best. One less moron to reproduce on the genepool.

WOW I cant believe the mods can let people say stuff like this without getting banned. HE was 9 F*****G years old. he was a child he couldnt weigh choices and consequences. your a punk like 80% of this forum, if that was your kid that was dead im sure you wouldnt say "one less moron to reproduce the genepool."

#41    GreyWeather

GreyWeather

噢,这真是个快乐

• 6,407 posts

• If at first you don't succeed... cheat.

Posted 28 April 2007 - 10:07 PM

Size dosnt matter in some fights silver.

yeah... women lie...

OH crap wait, you were talking about crocodiles and alligators.

As everyone said anyway, crocodiles are larger than alligators and so have more power (they use their weight and obviously their jaw muscles).

Posted Image

If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do. The smallest act of kindness can be the greatest thing in the world.

#42    GreyWeather

GreyWeather

噢,这真是个快乐

• 6,407 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 10:12 PM

WOW I cant believe the mods can let people say stuff like this without getting banned. HE was 9 F*****G years old. he was a child he couldnt weigh choices and consequences. your a punk like 80% of this forum, if that was your kid that was dead im sure you wouldnt say "one less moron to reproduce the genepool."

laugh.gif jeez... you sure don't have any other kids in your family huh? my eight year old neice understands consequences and is not idiotic to jump into a fenced off area that harbours dangerous animals. Heck, my four year old nephew knows and understands that. He was beating an animal for no reason other than to show off, he's dimmer than a dimming switch turned off. I for one am more than happy he's out of the picture so that he won't grow up to assault other animals - domestic or wild. It's one less raisin in a fruit cake.

Posted Image

If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do. The smallest act of kindness can be the greatest thing in the world.

#43    E.T_PHONED HOME

E.T_PHONED HOME

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 44 posts

• My stepmother's an alien.......well she probably would be if i had one!

Posted 28 April 2007 - 10:17 PM

Have to agree with Reload, he was just a boy. Kids do stupid things, he made a mistake and paid the ultimate price, his life. I cant believe how insensitive some of the comments are on this, its pretty sick saying this child deserved to die.
As a mother myself i find this pretty upsetting.

The croc only did what came natural and the park should have been maintained better.

#44    R3LOAD

R3LOAD

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 651 posts

• when my mama
    Ask me will I change
    I tell her yeah but it's clear
    I'll always be the same
    Until the end of time

Posted 28 April 2007 - 11:13 PM

laugh.gif jeez... you sure don't have any other kids in your family huh? my eight year old neice understands consequences and is not idiotic to jump into a fenced off area that harbours dangerous animals. Heck, my four year old nephew knows and understands that. He was beating an animal for no reason other than to show off, he's dimmer than a dimming switch turned off. I for one am more than happy he's out of the picture so that he won't grow up to assault other animals - domestic or wild. It's one less raisin in a fruit cake.

your an idiot...go to hell. I could see someone saying something like this (even though it would still be ignorant and horrible) about a teenager. but the kid was 9 years old. it would be better if people like you would die and that 9 eyar old would survive.

#45    GreyWeather

GreyWeather

噢,这真是个快乐

• 6,407 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 11:25 PM

your an idiot...go to hell. I could see someone saying something like this (even though it would still be ignorant and horrible) about a teenager. but the kid was 9 years old. it would be better if people like you would die and that 9 eyar old would survive.

So... you'd want someone who cares about animals and the world around him to die, whilst wanting a brat who attacks animals knowing full well the danger they repersent (big teeth, behind a wall) to live, who may have grew up and beat animals for the hell of it and probably turned into crime.

Liberal much?

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users