Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Gliese 581c - Habitable ExoPlanet Found!

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31    Bulldog1974

Bulldog1974

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 114 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 10:04 PM

20 light years is nothing based on cosmic terms. Kinda like walking out to your neighbors back yard...

I still think man has some basic knowledge of star drive, however, the cost is what keeps governments from funding it.

If man does posses alien craft as claimed by writers in the United States, Russia and China, then that technology is here...this comment is based on several articles on here and other websites. Area 51????

What is mind boggling is the fact of the technological advances in the last 40 years...vaccuum tubes to a little pin sized computer chip that does it all...man is intellegent(?) but where did the basis of the technology come from?

Ok, I am ready to take the beating from you... blink.gif

#32    Waspie_Dwarf

Waspie_Dwarf

Space Cadet

• 30,955 posts

• We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Oscar Wilde

Posted 26 May 2007 - 11:47 PM

Ok, I am ready to take the beating from you... blink.gif

No beating just pointing out there is a whole forum for the UFO stuff and another for the conspiracy stuff. This section is for the science stuff.

"Space is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-boggingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the street to the chemist, but that's just peanuts to space." - The Hitch-Hikers Guide to the Galaxy - Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Posted Image
Click on button

#33    Bulldog1974

Bulldog1974

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 114 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 10:50 AM

No beating just pointing out there is a whole forum for the UFO stuff and another for the conspiracy stuff. This section is for the science stuff.

Did it again, didn't I?  angry.gif

#34    rice

rice

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 227 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 04:04 PM

how come i juss heard about this article now? oh wells...still good news...although if we ever make it to that planet...id bring a bowflex during the flight....work out my knees and legs for 20 years...since the gravity is twice as strong there lol.

Recollect your thoughts don't get caught up in the mix
Cuz the media is full of dirty tricks

#35    Waspie_Dwarf

Waspie_Dwarf

Space Cadet

• 30,955 posts

• We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Oscar Wilde

Posted 30 May 2007 - 09:50 PM

although if we ever make it to that planet...id bring a bowflex during the flight....work out my knees and legs for 20 years...since the gravity is twice as strong there lol.

You'll have a bit longer than that. With current technology the flight time would be closer to 150,000 years.

"Space is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-boggingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the street to the chemist, but that's just peanuts to space." - The Hitch-Hikers Guide to the Galaxy - Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Posted Image
Click on button

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users