Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Bad eyes or seeing orbs?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1    Nicole Marie

Nicole Marie

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 34 posts

• Genius is more often found in a cracked pot than in a whole one.

Posted 29 April 2007 - 01:03 AM

Is it possible to see energy orbs?

For years Iíve been able to see these very bright balls of light. I canít look at them directly, but they move around on their own without me moving my eyes. They usually just appear and blink or move a little off to one side and then disappear. The neatest one Iíve seen spiraled around then went away. Iíve also seen them waver back and forth without any specific pattern. Rarely, some have ďtailsĒ of light. Color-wise, they are almost always white or white with blue, some on occasion are black. I have 20/20 vision, have never worn glasses, or had any eye problems. Iím young too, so I donít think my eyesight is going, although Iím open to the fact that it could simply be something I need to get checked out with my doctor. But if they are orbs, why am I seeing them, and why can they pop up in any given place?

Also, I donít know if this means anything, but when I tell myself itís just a little eye problem I donít see them anymore. When I start to think they might be orbs, they come back. I see them very frequently, several times each day. Itís just starting to confuse me now, so any and all input is appreciated.

#2    JustNormal

JustNormal

Forum Divinity

• Banned
  • 11,936 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 01:15 AM

For years Iíve been able to see these very bright balls of light. I canít look at them directly, but they move around on their own without me moving my eyes. They usually just appear and blink or move a little off to one side and then disappear. The neatest one Iíve seen spiraled around then went away. Iíve also seen them waver back and forth without any specific pattern. Rarely, some have ďtailsĒ of light. Color-wise, they are almost always white or white with blue, some on occasion are black. I have 20/20 vision, have never worn glasses, or had any eye problems. Iím young too, so I donít think my eyesight is going, although Iím open to the fact that it could simply be something I need to get checked out with my doctor. But if they are orbs, why am I seeing them, and why can they pop up in any given place?

Also, I donít know if this means anything, but when I tell myself itís just a little eye problem I donít see them anymore. When I start to think they might be orbs, they come back. I see them very frequently, several times each day. Itís just starting to confuse me now, so any and all input is appreciated.

I too see orbs with the naked eye, some during the day but more at night. I always described them as like a falling star, because some have tails. They do blink, they are bright and they move very fast. I have seen some red ones, one HUGE green one on my bedroom door, but for the most part they are white and flashing, then poof they are gone. I think the more open you are once you see just one, then you can see many and forever. I have heard that orbs are spirits that haven't formed yet. So with that said, they dont scare or intimidate me, I think they are pretty cute. One night one landed on my shoulder and took off faster than I could even track it. They are harmless and I guess a good portion of us on here, can see orbs. I never really thought much of them before, like you I thought it was my eyes, but if you shut your eyes and nothing is there, it is NOT your eyes. Try not to be alarmed you just happen to be another one of us, who can actually see these little things flying or dancing around.. yes.gif

#3    Jules22871

Jules22871

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 01:37 AM

I'm not syaing you aren't seein gorbs but if it was me I would have my eyes checked first.  If they are alright then I would look at the paranormal.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Floaters are deposits of various size, shape, consistency, refractive index, and motility within the eye's normally transparent vitreous humour.[1] They may be of embryonic origin or acquired due to degenerative changes of the vitreous humour or retina.[1] The perception of floaters is known as myodesopsia, or less commonly as myiodeopsia, myiodesopsia, or myodeopsia.[1] When observed subjectively, floaters are entoptic phenomena characterized by shadow-like shapes which appear singly or together with several others in one's field of vision. They may appear as spots, threads, or fragments of cobwebs, that float slowly before one's eyes.

Latin-derived Muscae volitantes (meaning 'flying flies'), or French-derived mouches volantes, are a specific type of floater consisting of small spots whose presence is normal and attributed to minute remnants of embryonic structures in the vitreous humour.[1]

Wiki

Posted Image

#4    Fluffybunny

Fluffybunny

Forum Divinity

• 14,136 posts

• "Of all the tyrannies that affect mankind, tyranny in religion is the worst."
    Thomas Paine

Posted 29 April 2007 - 01:52 AM

I would like to add that one of the symptoms of retinal detatchment is seeing bright flashes and streaks of light. This is one of those situations where I would recommend a medical evaluation of your eyes before I would consider a supernatural explanation...

Too many people on both sides of the spectrum have fallen into this mentality that a full one half of the country are the enemy for having different beliefs...in a country based on freedom of expression. It is this infighting that allows the focus to be taken away from "we the people" being able to watch, and have control over government corruption and ineptitude that is running rampant in our leadership.

People should be working towards fixing problems, not creating them.

#5    Nicole Marie

Nicole Marie

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 34 posts

• Genius is more often found in a cracked pot than in a whole one.

Posted 29 April 2007 - 01:59 AM

I would like to add that one of the symptoms of retinal detatchment is seeing bright flashes and streaks of light. This is one of those situations where I would recommend a medical evaluation of your eyes before I would consider a supernatural explanation...

Good point. Kind of scares the pants off me though... I still hate doctor visits!

#6    Jules22871

Jules22871

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 02:00 AM

Good point. Kind of scares the pants off me though... I still hate doctor visits!

I think most of us hate doctors.  I know I sure do.  But for you health's sake it might be a good idea to go.

Posted Image

#7    JustNormal

JustNormal

Forum Divinity

• Banned
  • 11,936 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 02:05 AM

I think most of us hate doctors.  I know I sure do.  But for you health's sake it might be a good idea to go.

I have seen an eye doctor as well as an Opthalmologist, and my eyes are fine. During the daylight hours, we all have floaters. During Mirgraines or even stress headaches we can see floaters and sometimes big black circles. However, seeing orbs is nothing like those, they are real, they are around us, and many see them. Some others cannot see them till they have a photo developed. During my investigation, every time I pointed to what I saw, they got a good shot of an image so it can be "just seeing orbs too."

#8    Jules22871

Jules22871

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 02:07 AM

Never said it couldn't be orbs.  Read my first post.  I just suggested seeing a doc to the OP in case they hadn't as of yet.

Posted Image

#9    Radian

Radian

Καρδιά ενός &a

• 8,002 posts

• Καρδιά ενός δράκου

Posted 29 April 2007 - 02:40 AM

High blood pressure can cause this too, thought I'd throw that one in there... a possibility..  :}

Posted Image <-- my attack bee

#10    Please Explain

Please Explain

• Closed
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 02:17 PM

If you're seeing it then it's possible.
You don't have to worry about your eyes.
I see orbs too...but only two colours (purple and blue) and two feet in diameter.
Been seeing it for more than 20 years.

#11    Barek Halfhand

Barek Halfhand

Alien Abducter

• Banned
  • 4,801 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 02:28 PM

Why is it such a hard to grasp concept that she may have something wrong with her eyes AND may be seeing an apparition at the same time  hmm.gif .......B

halfhandshuffle:blues bros-ens
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW47o9GMnig

#12    Please Explain

Please Explain

• Closed
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 02:33 PM

If i don't experienced sleep paralysis, does it mean there's something wrong with me?

#13    JustNormal

JustNormal

Forum Divinity

• Banned
  • 11,936 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 07:53 PM

Why is it such a hard to grasp concept that she may have something wrong with her eyes AND may be seeing an apparition at the same time  hmm.gif .......B
halfhandshuffle:blues bros-ens
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW47o9GMnig

I guess what I noticed was that she stated she has 20/20 vision, indicating to me, she has had her eyes checked. Seeing orbs is very common, so thats my final answer  yes.gif

#14    sixxx

sixxx

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 303 posts

• It's the search that keeps me going.

Posted 30 April 2007 - 01:26 PM

Yep, I see orbs too and have gotten my eyes checked purely for this reason.  Turns up there isn't anything wrong with my eyes (except one is a little tiny bit weaker than the other).

My mother sees orbs as well, we'll both be sitting in the living room watching TV and our heads will jolt together when we see one off to the side.  Fairly interesting.

If we value the pursuit of knowledge, we must be free to follow wherever that search may lead us. The free mind is not a barking dog, to be tethered on a ten-foot chain.
Adlai E. Stevenson Jr.

b i n g e .

Posted Image

#15    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 30 April 2007 - 08:02 PM

I guess what I noticed was that she stated she has 20/20 vision, indicating to me, she has had her eyes checked. Seeing orbs is very common, so thats my final answer  yes.gif

Yes, but having 20/20 vision doesn't mean that you can't have something wrong, it just means you have 20/20 vision.  You could still experience floaters or migraines or vision disturbances from high blood pressure, etc.  Don't jump the gun so quickly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users