Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

"Old Yellow-Top" photo

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
34 replies to this topic

#16    wcturnersr

wcturnersr

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts

Posted 05 December 2003 - 04:49 PM

No wonder MF is so defensive.  He's also a politician!

Lawsuit Happy Beckjord

laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  

#17    mowo

mowo

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 05 December 2003 - 05:00 PM

wink2.gif wow, this guys won eight out of nine court cases, now THAT would make an impressive percentage for his site.

#18    Nethius

Nethius

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 05 December 2003 - 07:07 PM

QUOTE (wcturnersr @ Dec 5 2003, 01:39 PM)
...Looks like you want people to go to your website just so you can make a buck.

yep, and have you noticed how he keeps trying to sue and bet people thousands of dollars

#19    Monster-Finder

Monster-Finder

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 140 posts

• Jon-Erik Beckjord,BA,MBA, has run three brick-and-mortar
    CZ museums in Malibu,L.A. and SF,CA and has spent 28 years
    doing field work.

Posted 05 December 2003 - 07:11 PM

QUOTE (FireFrog @ Dec 5 2003, 01:41 PM)
Here here wcturnersr!
Well put

As a side note: Why post in a forum and only regard people who aren't anonymous? Everybody on this forum is anonymous, and are on most other forums too....

Also, why bother posting up your pictures if you can't take our criticism?? Your a disgrace to the paranormal community and give all of us and cryptozoologists/ufologists/paranormal investigators etc a bad name.

EDIT May I suggest we consider banning this guy or something moderators? I meen, he has total disregard to the community and continues to turn out posts filled with utter crap that pretty much always end up closed... Further more, if anyone has seen sites on this guy or researched a little bit on his name you'll find he is one of the biggest jokes to the paranormal science communities... why do we want a person like this plaguing our forums?

How can I take seriously someone named "Fire-Frog"?

And who ever said your names have to be
anonymous? Many people on other forums DO USE REAL NAMES. Why ply gfames?

You can log on as Joe Smith, or real name,
or put it in your profile.

And yes, I have  disrespect for anonymous people who do not pay for the site fees who try to get actual researchers with real names, banned.

I post to you as a researcher
and investigator. Most of you are simply
people who do nothing -- but criticize.

It is not my job to make unknown people feel good.

This is,like lecturing to an hall full of people wearing masks. Nobodies.

Now, as for the few who see anything, bravo---

let me tell the rest that BIGFOOT DOES NOT POSE FOR YOU.

These are not deer, cows, gorillas, foxes, or sheep --- they will let you take pix
because they DO NOT KNOW WHAT A CAMERA IS.

BIGFOOT DOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got it???????? wacko.gif  devil.gif

" Not only are Bigfoot,Nessie,Crop Circles etc, weirder than you imagine, they are all weirder than you __can__imagine."

" I praise the great Saruman for permitting diverse views and free speech on this forum. It is a breath of fresh air to see all views expressed."

"If I don't upset at least ten people a day, (Like Bipto and Cisco) then I am failing at my job!"

" I only respect people with real names, real emails, and real addresses. I hope this will be you.   MY EMAIL : seeker@stealthaccess.net  :-) "

#20    Monster-Finder

Monster-Finder

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 140 posts

doing field work.

Posted 05 December 2003 - 07:13 PM

QUOTE (wcturnersr @ Dec 5 2003, 03:49 PM)
No wonder MF is so defensive.  He's also a politician!

Lawsuit Happy Beckjord

laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

laugh.gif  laugh.gif I'm sorry, but anyone who quotes UFOMIND as if it were real, or valid,
is a total idiot.

Do you also read the WEEKLY WORLD NEWS????????

laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  

" Not only are Bigfoot,Nessie,Crop Circles etc, weirder than you imagine, they are all weirder than you __can__imagine."

" I praise the great Saruman for permitting diverse views and free speech on this forum. It is a breath of fresh air to see all views expressed."

"If I don't upset at least ten people a day, (Like Bipto and Cisco) then I am failing at my job!"

" I only respect people with real names, real emails, and real addresses. I hope this will be you.   MY EMAIL : seeker@stealthaccess.net  :-) "

#21    Monster-Finder

Monster-Finder

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 140 posts

doing field work.

Posted 05 December 2003 - 07:15 PM

QUOTE (YBC @ Dec 5 2003, 02:13 PM)
i think the real mystery is how he can get pictures of such low quality  blink.gif

looks like the pictures are taken with an underwater camera in a giant bowl of soup  laugh.gif

P.s keep up the good work Mr Beckjord i believe in ya thumbsup.gif

repeat!!!!!!

BIGFOOT DOES NOT POSE FOR YOU AND ACTIVELY PREVENTS CAMERA
SHOTS.

GOT IT??????????????????

If you get ANYTHING  you are damned lucky.

WHY DO YOU NOT KNOW THIS?????????????

Under what rock do you live?

Disgusted.......... blink.gif  blink.gif  

#22    Fluffybunny

Fluffybunny

Forum Divinity

• 14,136 posts

• "Of all the tyrannies that affect mankind, tyranny in religion is the worst."
    Thomas Paine

Posted 05 December 2003 - 07:24 PM

Welcome back Mr. Beckjord.

I am glad you are back to post your questionable pictures. You are a better comedian than a bigfoot hunter in my opinion, but I enjoy the comment wars nonetheless.

I do have two questions for you. Although you rarely actually answer my questions I thought I would give it a try anyway.

In your "whoisbeckjord" web page you make this claim:
I smoked dope with KEN KESEY
as one of three cameramen on his set and became a junior prankster.

1. Don't you think that you have graduated to a senior prankster yet? By the looks of all that you have posted here and on other sites I think you should be able to put together at least a masters thesis in prankstering.

2. Did you smoke a lot of dope? do you still? Do you think that dope could have had an effect on your critical thinking skills?

On your anomoly theory page you state:
The human mind
(and some animals as well) can be viewed as a main mass in the head, with a
number of extended bubbles or blobs of consciousness, surrounding it, some close, and some much further away. Think of a balloon salesman, in Paris, carrying his batch of tethered ballons as he walks. However in our cases, some of the balloons are further away than others, even thousands of miles, (if not more), and some of them take shapes (Tulpas, in the language of Tibet) and perform seemingly independent actions. These extra balloons or bubbles of consciousness are part of the out-of-body-experience and I will call them "OOBE-entities".

3. Where did this theory come from? Did the dope from question 2 have any input into your theory? Many "dope" smokers have very enlightening experiences under the effects of some drugs, similar to your theory from above.

By the way, I already gave you my name in other posts, you know who I am so no need for the "I don't know you" copout...It is Steve, I am software developer and college graduate.

Care to address any of theose questions? I doubt it.

Too many people on both sides of the spectrum have fallen into this mentality that a full one half of the country are the enemy for having different beliefs...in a country based on freedom of expression. It is this infighting that allows the focus to be taken away from "we the people" being able to watch, and have control over government corruption and ineptitude that is running rampant in our leadership.

People should be working towards fixing problems, not creating them.

#23    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,369 posts

• Most Thugish Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 05 December 2003 - 07:29 PM

Monster-Finder,

Do you have anything contructive to offer?  disgust.gif

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/  <~Ancient Aliens DEBUNKED!
I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence ~Richard Feynman http://www.myspace.com/7leafclover

#24    Nxt2Hvn

Nxt2Hvn

Alien Abducter

• 5,083 posts

• 'For we walk by faith, not by sight.' II Corinthians 5:7

Posted 05 December 2003 - 07:32 PM

Geesh.... .... Monster Finder!!!

I have been watching this three ring circus with much amusement and can't stand it any longer!!!!

Why are you so defensive????  You seriously need to chill out!!!

Were you ignored as a child or something?

There's nothing wrong with people disagreeing with you... being different and having different opinions is what makes this world work my friend!

The different opinions and insight on different subjects is what makes this forum so interesting and fun... but let people express their own opinions because I enjoy hearing yours... I just don't like the way you express yourself in such anger!

Peace!  

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin. ~anonymous~

#25    Nethius

Nethius

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 05 December 2003 - 07:37 PM

Poeple don't want to post their real names because there are some crazy people out there who will try to harrass you!  I would guess you would know this already.  I try not to respond to you, but you keep putting anyone and everyone who either, doesn't see a bigfoot in your picture, or those who do not have the same education as you!  I for one feel everyone is born with a degree of common sense, this is not learned.  You don't need a university degree to be able to see or not to see a big foot.  I'm getting sick of your constant putting down of everyone.  I took a IT / Computer Networking course, and i saw people in the same class as me, that i felt ranged from stupid to brilliant.  schooling means almost nothing...  sure if you complete some high degree in whatever, you do show you're not a moron, but it does not mean you have a super high IQ and are better then everyone else.  okay i'm done

#26    mcginty

mcginty

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 212 posts

Posted 05 December 2003 - 08:05 PM

I did some research on Moster Finders image and this is what I have found. There does seem to be a creature standing on opposite side of a creak. I have not altered the image any way excpet to correct for exposure. This is the exact same image you can get from his website. Here is what I have found.
user posted image

#27    Aslan

Aslan

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts

• Scariest Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 05 December 2003 - 08:20 PM

That's a bit of a leap and a jump there, mcginty. How long did you look at that picture before you picked out the 'creature'?

With all those compression marks everywhere you could more or less draw what you wanted.

Your proposed mouth, for one, doesn't seem to be based on anything actually in the picture itself.

#28    Nethius

Nethius

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 05 December 2003 - 08:25 PM

i did my own research on thios picture, and i find it's not a big foot at all, it's actually ELVIS!!!

Attached Images

• elvis.JPG

#29    Nxt2Hvn

Nxt2Hvn

Alien Abducter

• 5,083 posts

• 'For we walk by faith, not by sight.' II Corinthians 5:7

Posted 05 December 2003 - 08:27 PM

QUOTE (Nethius @ Dec 5 2003, 07:25 PM)
i did my own research on thios picture, and i find it's not a big foot at all, it's actually ELVIS!!!

LOL!!!!   laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

So that's where he's been hiding!!  thumbsup.gif  

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin. ~anonymous~

#30    mcginty

mcginty

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 212 posts

Posted 05 December 2003 - 08:57 PM

Hell at least I took a serious look at the image. And analyzed the image using my photography knowledge. If you wish to dispute my photography goto my site www.ryanmcginty.com or see the many wallpaper images that I have posted for forum members.

And Aslan where have you been? You been gone for a while now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users