Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

If you could bring a dinosaur back to life

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#31    Deinychus_rulz

Deinychus_rulz

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 229 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 11:34 PM

It is entirely plausible that a group (that is 4-7) could successfully bring down a rex, with one or two losses, period, end of story, that's all folks! original.gif

P.S.
Could you possible use halfway decent punctuation and grammar?

#32    DigitalDreamer

DigitalDreamer

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 12:22 AM

First of all,If the raptors were so smart they would know that they are far too sweak to fight a rex.The only chance they would have against a rex was if it was injured,sick or dieing and male.One or two dead?More like all dead,If the raptors are even stupid enough to attak a rex they would walk over to the rex and start biteing his feet.The tyrannosaurus could kill any pack of raptors stupid enough to challange it.

Posted Image

#33    Deinychus_rulz

Deinychus_rulz

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 229 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 12:47 AM

Velociraptor Antirrhopus:
Approx. height 1.3 meters
length: 2.5-3 meters
toe claw size: 6-9 inches
Average running speed: 40-50 MPH.
Jumping height: 15-20 feet

LMFAO, if a pack of them jumped a rex, they could get on his back, gouge out his eyes, rip apart his spinal cord, etc.

#34    American Chupacabra

American Chupacabra

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 403 posts

• I'm not here

Posted 30 May 2007 - 01:48 PM

What dino would YOU bringback to life,Id of course bring back the kind of all dinosaurs....T-rex.

Ankylosaurus. A vegetarian, thank goodness. And I wouldn't have to worry about him getting eaten by your T-rex like most of the others have to. LOl.

Edit: Wiki article (If you don't know what an Ankylosaurus is): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankylosaurus

Edited by American Chupacabra, 30 May 2007 - 01:54 PM.

Check out my blog

#35    DigitalDreamer

DigitalDreamer

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 06:37 PM

Velociraptor Antirrhopus:
Approx. height 1.3 meters
length: 2.5-3 meters
toe claw size: 6-9 inches
Average running speed: 40-50 MPH.
Jumping height: 15-20 feet

LMFAO, if a pack of them jumped a rex, they could get on his back, gouge out his eyes, rip apart his spinal cord, etc.

Oh man your funny,You should become a stand up comic and tell fake storys that are totally funny like the one you just said!The t-rex would squish  a couple of them into a bloody pulp,Tear one in half,Decapatate another one,And then just scare the last remaining ones to death with a simple roar.

Posted Image

#36    Deinychus_rulz

Deinychus_rulz

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 229 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 06:48 PM

*facepalms* Whatever, the t-rex would get owned, ok? If you don't believe me hire some scientists and animators to simulate a fight on a computer, or clone them and try it!

#37    DigitalDreamer

DigitalDreamer

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 07:20 PM

once again animators dont know how dinosaurs acted so for all we know they could make either win because of which they like better,And this topic is called if you could bring a dinosaur back to life.Not a prehistoric chicken so that automaticly rules out raptors,They arnt even worth the time to bring back to life.The t-rex would pwn those little chicken nuggets with legs up and down the Cretaceous period,And i dont know if you have ever seen the ending of jurassic park but thats exactly what would have happened if any type of raptor triedto attak ANY rex.

Posted Image

#38    Deinychus_rulz

Deinychus_rulz

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 229 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 07:23 PM

Well you certainly shot yourself in the foot. Of course the anim8ors don't. But the scientists know their vitals: hieght, weight, lenght, speed, jumping height, brainpower, etc.***SNIP***. thumbsup.gif BTW, ALL dinosaurs are related to chickens and birds, ***SNIP*** thumbsup.gif

Edited by Waspie_Dwarf, 30 May 2007 - 11:58 PM.
personal attacks and insults removed.

#39    DigitalDreamer

DigitalDreamer

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 01:53 AM

Raptors were closer related to birds smart one,Just because scientists know their statistics dosnt mean anything.But it dose mean that the t-rex would win 97% of the time,That 3 percent is the raptors killing a weak t-rex,A badly injured t-rex and a sick t-rex and all fo them have to be males.I knew it,Some people arnt smart enough to make a good conversation so they have to try and insult me.Well listen here raptor fan boy.Your lucky i didnt read what that said beofr an adnmin edited it because i could diss you so bad right now,Take that as your only warning kid thumbsup.gif

Posted Image

#40    Deinychus_rulz

Deinychus_rulz

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 229 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 05:27 PM

*facepalm* ALL dinosaurians are realted to crocs, birds, etc. *shakes head*

#41    DigitalDreamer

DigitalDreamer

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 06:31 PM

But RAPTORS are closer related to birds than a 4 ton t-rex smart one,By the way i dont think you can read because i never said that ONLy raptors were RELATEd to BIRDS.

Posted Image

#42    Deinychus_rulz

Deinychus_rulz

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 229 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 07:42 PM

That is like saying you are more related to your mom, than your sibling, that DOEN'T MAKE SENSE!!! A mod should lock this, this is ***SNIP***! grin2.gif laugh.gif

Edited by Waspie_Dwarf, 01 June 2007 - 06:15 PM.
do not attempt to get arond the language filters.

#43    DigitalDreamer

DigitalDreamer

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 09:08 PM

OMG you are blind i swear it,A raptor is closer related to a bird than a t-rex is.WHATS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT?You are more related to your mom than a sibling because you may have more characteristics of your mom than you do of a sibling So haha iproved you wrong.

Posted Image

#44    Grisly

Grisly

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 174 posts

• keep your ninja happy

Posted 01 June 2007 - 05:21 AM

It's not a dinosaur but I would bring back a saber-tooth cat (2 actually so I can make more a little easier).

You're both Pwned if your favorite tries to get a fish out of the ocean...er, back in dinosaur times...just about everything in there is like +10 hit points, man.  Where's my pizza?

#45    Deinychus_rulz

Deinychus_rulz

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 229 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 03:09 PM

OMG you are blind i swear it,A raptor is closer related to a bird than a t-rex is.WHATS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT?You are more related to your mom than a sibling because you may have more characteristics of your mom than you do of a sibling So haha iproved you wrong.

*facespalms again**shakes head**exits stage right*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users