Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

If you could bring a dinosaur back to life

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#61    The Carnivore

The Carnivore

Therapsid

• 2,875 posts

• Once known as Sadistic Jellyfish of Doom.

Posted 11 June 2007 - 03:24 PM

Not this one.

Roar!

Noes!

*Mauled by RX7*

ಠ_ಠ

#62    DigitalDreamer

DigitalDreamer

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 971 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 06:32 PM

This DigitalDreamer guy is completely obsessed with Rex. He even opened another thread to say that T-Rex was still the biggest carnivore, even though we've found others a third longer than it.

You could say im "obsessed" jelly,You could even say im a fanboy,But the one thing you dont say is that i said something that i didnt,so could you quote me saying that i thought the t-rex was the biggest?I was correcting sombody by telling them the t-rex would have killed the spino in jp3 and any other day of the week,Also how is the rex's only weapon its jaws?I forgot that when you weigh 4 or more tons,You cant step on anything to hurt it and thats what your saying but under a veil wich tries to distact you from what your really saying.How oh how could a raptor get the t-rex's underbelly?They would have to be right under it but i forgot,Since the legs of a t-rex couldnt do ANY damage and wernt considered a weapon the raptor would have no problem slashing away.

Posted Image

#63    LittleIrishVampiress

LittleIrishVampiress

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,218 posts

• What you seek above, sow below.

Posted 12 June 2007 - 12:28 AM

i'd bring back a t-rex-simply to actually see the thing!!! wowza!! w00t.gif
and a Velociraptor, because i frickin just love those guys  wub.gif  (despite the fact they'd sooner rip me to pieces and have me for dinner before they'd become my new best friends laugh.gif )

oh! and btw, the argument in here about the t-rex vs. a pack of raptors is quite silly hmm.gif ...someone needs to learn to debate a little more....maturely wink2.gif

Edited by LittleIrishVampiress, 12 June 2007 - 12:29 AM.

"I have never listened to anyone who criticized my taste in space travel, sideshows or gorillas. When this occurs, I pack up my dinosaurs and leave the room."                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               - Ray Bradbury,  Zen in the Art of Writing

#64    The Carnivore

The Carnivore

Therapsid

• 2,875 posts

• Once known as Sadistic Jellyfish of Doom.

Posted 13 June 2007 - 04:39 AM

DigitalDreamer's failing attempt at proving me wrong

Meh, whatever. The Rex would have lost, since the Spinosaurus IS BIGGER AND HAS MORE JAW POWER. And try lifting your leg up and stomping on something directly under you that's almost half your height. You'll just fall over. And I seriously doubt a T-Rex, with a brain smaller than a Raptors, would have the coordination to squish 12-25 opposing predators that have a combined body mass and power near two times that of the T-Rex.

I don't deny the Rex is cool, but it just isn't the king anymore. no.gif

Edited by sadistic jellyfish of doom, 13 June 2007 - 04:40 AM.

ಠ_ಠ

#65    DigitalDreamer

DigitalDreamer

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 971 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 05:37 AM

Oh yes it is still the king but its just been insulted by unworthy and worthless filth,By the way i will say this once and only once so that i wont have to prove you wrong later  and this will  save you the humilliation of being wrong and acting like your right.Spinosaurs did not have more power because it has a bigger jaw,It would lose in a fight against a t-rex.I dont think you need coordination to stomp pipsqeaks like raptors,If something was almost half your height you could stomp it without falling over.

Posted Image

#66    Raptor

Raptor

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,085 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 09:29 AM

I dont think you need coordination to stomp pipsqeaks like raptors,If something was almost half your height you could stomp it without falling over.

Kinda reminds me of the question, how many 5 year olds could you take on in a cage fight?

Even if they're a lot smaller than you, you're gonna get tired eventually and they're just gonna keep coming at you...

#67    _00_deathscar

_00_deathscar

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 10:26 AM

Kinda reminds me of the question, how many 5 year olds could you take on in a cage fight?

Even if they're a lot smaller than you, you're gonna get tired eventually and they're just gonna keep coming at you...

In a way, except when you link it up with the raptor v T-Rex case, the "5-year-old" has a far superior brain as well as a 6 inch claw that can shred through anything.

#68    DigitalDreamer

DigitalDreamer

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 971 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 02:34 PM

How will they keep coming?Its not like raptor packs had an unlimited number of raptors,They do have a limit therefor the t-rex would win.

Posted Image

#69    _00_deathscar

_00_deathscar

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 02:45 PM

All in all, you're a berk.

#70    Raptor

Raptor

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,085 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 03:18 PM

All in all, you're a berk.

laugh.gif I'm going to give you five stars just for that!

How will they keep coming?Its not like raptor packs had an unlimited number of raptors,They do have a limit therefor the t-rex would win.

Haven't you ever seen Jurassic Park? Anyway, T-Rex was an extremely slow dinosaur. It would have had trouble taking on a pack of dinosaurs...

#71    DigitalDreamer

DigitalDreamer

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 971 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 04:54 PM

An elephant is an extremely slow animal but it could easilly take down a pride of lions,I am not a berk because i go to church.Ya i have seen jurassic park.

Posted Image

#72    Deinychus_rulz

Deinychus_rulz

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 229 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 09:51 PM

Can i see a video of an elephant killing a pride of lions?

#73    frogfish

frogfish

ஆங்கிலத்த&

• 11,142 posts

• Flyfishing -- the Art of the Gods

Posted 14 June 2007 - 12:23 AM

An elephant is an extremely slow animal but it could easilly take down a pride of lions

Quite the opposite! There are actually prides of lions in the Ovankango Delta that specialize in hunting Dumbo.

I think this is a lost arguement, as there is no way we know for sure how these dinosaurs moved, acted, etc. It has been hypothesized that some raptors travel in either smaller groups (3-4), or just with mates, and only get together once a pair has made a kill.

-Frogfish-
Posted Image
Researcher-Prostate Cancer Oncogene Research
University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center

The National Center for Biotech Information
My Photo Gallery: Capturing India

Fishing is a Way of Life!

#74    Raptor

Raptor

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,085 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 12:24 AM

An elephant is an extremely slow animal but it could easilly take down a pride of lions,

An elephant could defend itself, but 'take down a pride of lions'?

Click.

#75    DigitalDreamer

DigitalDreamer

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 971 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 04:38 AM

AN elephant as in a male in must,And no i dont have a video of it because im not your SLAVE.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users