Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

If you could bring a dinosaur back to life

DigitalDreamer

What dino would YOU bringback to life,Id of course bring back the kind of all dinosaurs....T-rex.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DigitalDreamer

• Deinychus_rulz

• The Carnivore

• Raptor

A small one.

Those ones with the duckbills and horn going backwards... I'm good with names.

One of those giant chickens,

We already have a dino among us. Just look at the crocodile, it is defenetly a dino. Hey talking about Dino, how about the one from the Flinstones. :lol:

We already have a dino among us. Just look at the crocodile, it is defenetly a dino. Hey talking about Dino, how about the one from the Flinstones. :lol:

Crocs and dinos are related, both being Archosaurs, just as birds and dinos are both archosaurs. But there is much we will never know for sure about these creatures until a live dinosaur is found or on is somehow cloned. I would rather see a living Spino than a T Rex because they are a third larger, and the curious sail fin may tell us much about how dinosaurs regulate their body temperature, as this strongly suggests a kind of biological "radiator" to quickly heat up or cool the body by circulating blood through this thin membrane.

Those ones with the duckbills and horn going backwards... I'm good with names.

I think your talking about parasauralophas,And i would rather bring back and ouronosaurus because it has a sail and isnt a spino :sleepy:

Despite the dangers, I would have to bring back some of the large carnivorous theropods (A.K.A. T-Rex, Spinosaurus, Gigantosaurus), as well the massive sauropods (Barchiosaurs, etc). Though technically not dinosaurs, I would also like the large marine reptiles such a lilopleurodon and sarchosuchus imperator.

Why? Because despite the danger, the wonder of such creatures would astound the world.

I would bring back the most intellegent of all.... Velociraptor, standing at four and a half feet tall it'll rip you to shreads without a second glance, and lo, IN-TELL-I-GENT!

For marine reptiles: Liopleurodon and Elasmosaurus

For Osteichthys: Xyphactinus and Duncleosteus

for birds: Icthyornis and Hesperornis

For Chondrychthys: Megalodon

I would bring back the most intellegent of all.... Velociraptor, standing at four and a half feet tall it'll rip you to shreads without a second glance, and lo, IN-TELL-I-GENT!

Actually, Troodon is the smartest known dinosaur at present. Velociraptor had about the same intelligence as a modern ostrich.

My choice of revival would be those in the Carcharodontosauridae family, especially Acrocanthosaurus *due to the spines running down it's body* and Giganotosaurus. Some apex predators to roam the landscape once again would do us all a favor and strip back the arrogence of mankind

Those ones with the duckbills and horn going backwards

Parasaurolophus :tu: me too, been my favourite for as long as I can remember. If I miraculously managed to bring one back it would most likely kill me on the spot, but it'd be totally worth it

Actually, Troodon is the smartest known dinosaur at present. Velociraptor had about the same intelligence as a modern ostrich.

Not, really. Troodon an velocirapto had about the same intellegence, and were together about as smart as a dolphin,mabey.

I would love to see a Therizinosaur...

Same here.

Same here,If that pack was a pack of tyrannosaurs.

No packs,Pods are for whales not rex's's's,ANYWAY a t-rex pack would be way cooler to bring back to life than raptors.

The day that happens deinychu is the day pigs fly,A t-rex could take down 20 of those little things and not even brake a sweat.

I would bring back a couple of the big meat eaters.

it would give us a good run for are money and see if we can really survive and if we do then we can say were at the top of the food chain