Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 13 votes

Unbelievevably Clear Photos Of Strange Craft

• Please log in to reply
873 replies to this topic

#796    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 19,031 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 11:42 PM

afterall it is just t.v.thats the real et`s out there,hollywerid. bounce.gif when will we see the grey reality show?

This is a Work in Progress!

#797    The Skeptic Eric Raven

The Skeptic Eric Raven

Master Blaster

• 11,067 posts

• One day love will find me.....

Posted 17 March 2008 - 11:48 PM

Left Field on Mar 17 2008, 05:50 PM, said:

Well, I'm sure the old guy that wears the shades all the time will say everything he can to swear it's proof of aliens and that he and his crew will get to the bottom of it and expose everything.

For as many UFO shows I've bothered watching, UFO Hunters seems the least interesting even though I would have thought the opposite. The old guy goes into everything they investigate so biased in favor of the explanation being a UFO or extraterrestrial in nature it kills the appeal the show should have.

I still watch when I catch it, but that guy just kills my interest in the show more and more everytime I see it.

Good grief. You are so right.  The old guy sounds whacky. No matter how far fetched, he is bound to think it is alien. The show is a bit slow and the old guy kind of ruins it.  People say I am to skepitcal. That guy is just too much of a believer to be taken seriously.

........the sleeper has awoken!
Sometimes we need a kick in the butt to wake us up. Well, I'm up now!Boo ya.

...there are many things in life that will capture your eye, but very few will capture your heart. These are the ones to pursue. These are the ones worth keeping..."

#798    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 19,031 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 01:07 AM

did you see the one up northwest pacific area they tryed the ground sensing radar? they dug and foung a few metal pcs of ? trash and decided that was a real ufo shoot down of a us aircraft.He really needs to take off those dark glasses.DONTEATUS tongue.gif

#799    OptimisticSkeptic

OptimisticSkeptic

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 414 posts

• Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. - Carl Sagan, "Cosmos"

Posted 18 March 2008 - 02:34 AM

What's funniest to me is that the "UFO Hunters" on the SciFi Channel (where "fiction" is in the name, and over-the-top weirdness is expected) is more rigorous and enjoyable than the show with the same name on The History Channel (supposedly a bastion of factual reality!)

"For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart."

Hebrews 4:12, King James Version

#800    Rade

Rade

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

• We have communication problems.
    "I love you."
    "..About half-past six."

Posted 18 March 2008 - 11:44 AM

Toxic Flood on May 8 2007, 03:15 AM, said:

It has Japanese writing on it. It's probably a model or something from a movie.

No Japanese on it. And yes I know Japanese.

#801    Jesse Custer

Jesse Custer

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 51 posts

• "I would prefer not to..."

Posted 18 March 2008 - 01:25 PM

There's a pretty entertaining article about it in today's LA Times.

Posted Image
Frantic Planet: Volume II - available now - click image to go to the website
Frantic Planet on Facebook     *     Frantic Planet on Twitter

#802    NigelTM

NigelTM

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,314 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 03:00 PM

A good article, even if it's inconclusive. All too often the media don't follow up on these types of things.

Personally, I think the "drone" is 100% hoax, but I'd still like to have a definitive answer as to what it is (and how it was done if it is in fact a hoax).

#803    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 19,031 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 08:51 PM

we cant even get the V-22 osprey to fly hows that thing going to do any better? LoL DONTEATUS

#804    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 11,960 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 02:19 PM

Possible Drones Explanation

linked-image

As the mystery of the drones reaches the front page of the Los Angeles Times, a sharp-eyed Unknowncountry.com reader has found a possible explanation for the technology that keeps the craft aloft. This comes from a Popular Mechanics article from 1964 about an ion propulsion device that was then under development by famed engineer Major Alexander P. de Seversky.

According to the Popular Mechanics article, the craft "flies on pure electricity." The article further states that "it uses tall metal spikes that are installed above an open wire-mesh grid." This is close to a description of the tall "antennae" that are characteristic of drones.

The article further states that "high negative voltage is shot from the spikes toward the positively charged wire grid, just like negative and positive poles on an ordinary battery. As the negative charge leaves the spike arms, it peppers the surrounding air like buckshot..." This would not only cause a downward flow of ionized particles, the air would be perceived by observers inside the flow as having the very sort of 'charged' feel that witnesses who have been directly beneath the drones describe.

It would also explain why the objects are sometimes seen and photographed hanging over power lines: there would be a rich source of ionized particles in the immediate vicinity of these lines.

But what of the strange markings? They could be camouflage--an attempt by the operators of these aircraft to preserve secrecy by creating the impression that they are alien ships. This would be why the markings appear to be a vaguely familiar mix of Klingon characters from Star Trek and various Asian alphabets.

The mysterious 'Isaac' material would presumably also be part of the effort to disguise a human technology as an alien one.

If this technology was under development in 1964, it might have come a very long way since then, and the fact that such a useful system remains secret is another example of the waste inherent in the whole concept of classification. If this technology was available to the public, it could well be the basis for a much-need revolution in air transport, instead of what it probably is now, which would most likely be a platform for secret surveillance craft.

http://www.rexresearch.com/desev/desev.htm

http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/?id=6764

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#805    PersonFromPorlock

PersonFromPorlock

Pooseycat

• 1,763 posts

• Few things do more harm than the belief that life should be Dramatic.

Posted 19 March 2008 - 08:55 PM

Sweetpumper on Mar 19 2008, 10:19 AM, said:

Possible Drones Explanation

If this technology was under development in 1964, it might have come a very long way since then, and the fact that such a useful system remains secret is another example of the waste inherent in the whole concept of classification. If this technology was available to the public, it could well be the basis for a much-need revolution in air transport, instead of what it probably is now, which would most likely be a platform for secret surveillance craft.

Hardly classified: the technology just hasn't proved to be much use. See http://www.icestuff.com/~energy21/lifter3.htm

#806    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 19,031 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 09:32 PM

That thing had a pop corn setting that was to die for LoL DONTEATUS

#807    rassy

rassy

Stealth Ninja »«

• 1,210 posts

• perception is not my reality

Posted 20 March 2008 - 07:10 AM

Here's a news article I came across abt a private investigation concerning these 'drones'. I found it fairly interesting.

UFO Cold Case

Check out my new Website!

Posted Image

#808    mentalman

mentalman

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 407 posts
  • Location:The Winchester, having a nice cold pint and waiting for all this to blow over

• I don't do haikus
    I've never understood them
    thats called irony

Posted 20 March 2008 - 12:15 PM

it's very well done if it is fake but actually it's pretty convincing.

most of the pictures on this site are obviously fake but you have to look really closely!

i don't get haikus
i've never understood them
thats called irony

#809    stepheno

stepheno

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 06:45 PM

Feanor on May 18 2007, 07:21 AM, said:

There are three japanese caracteres there. I work for a japanese company, I asked here!
What you guy must understand is that this is man made and when someon creates something, he/she can "write" whatever he wants with any kind of pictogram or fonts... enlarge that "wing" picture, sharpen a bit for better detail of the writings, get a katakana table and compare.

You seem so absolutely certain that it is japanese.

Please, can you just make a direct translation and lay it out instead of just saying "its Japanese".

Just make a straight translation into english.

Thanks

#810    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 11,960 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 02:20 PM

Part 1, Dragonfly-Shaped Aerial Craft:
Current Media Misinformation Versus Eyewitnesses 1987 to 2007 - Earthfiles.com

March 21, 2008  Albuquerque, New Mexico - It’s ironic that in March 2008, a TV network such as FOX in New York City and the cable distributor, History Channel, would finally do reports about the strange, aerial, dragonfly-shaped craft that first showed up in 2007 photographs – without any substantive research. Their sarcastic reports have left viewers with the false impression that the photos were all from California and most likely CGI/Photoshop creations. Neither conclusion is true.

Why did FOX have a segment about the dragonfly drones? Because the Los Angeles Times on March 18, 2008, headlined: “A UFO Cold Case” with a photograph of two private investigators named Frankie Dixon and T. K. Davis. The two were hired by a European group to track down one of last year’s eyewitnesses who photographed a dragonfly machine over a power line in Capitola, California, on May 16, 2007.

Cont:

http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=1402...ory=Environment

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users