Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Alien (only) forum

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1    Modulus

Modulus

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 December 2003 - 04:29 AM

Hi Everyone,

I'd just like to let you know that I started up an Alien-only forum called http://www.AlienTalk.com

Now before any moderators immediately regard this as spam and delete it, please note that I'm not trying to just steal all your forum members. I just wanted to announce the launch of my site here; it is an alien discussion board only. We don't discuss other 'paranormal' things. In fact, posters that want to discuss ghosts, etc, will be directed to U-M.com

AlienTalk.com was made to discuss more in-depth discussion on alien/ufo/crop circle topics

Thanks!

#2    andromeda

andromeda

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

• Look!!! UFO's!

Posted 06 December 2003 - 04:33 AM

What kind of Aliens, Modulus? Legal or Illegal? laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  thumbsup.gif  whistling2.gif  

#3    Modulus

Modulus

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 December 2003 - 04:40 AM

Hmm.. good question. I guess both are technically illegal, no? I don't think aliens from outer space have passports?

#4    Engulf

Engulf

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

• "The wise only speaks when it is right, while the fool always speaks as though he is right."

Posted 06 December 2003 - 05:17 AM

Hello Modulus original.gif ,

I'll be going over soon. thumbsup.gif  

"Remember the truth is not for everyone - most people just do not want to know." --Robert Morningsky

"Since you are like no other being ever created since the beginning of time, you are incomparible." --Brenda Ueland

"Knowledge is strength, ignorance does not grant you any immunity." --Purple Crow

"I do not see any sin in the world, but I see a great deal of ignorance." --George Sand

#5    Modulus

Modulus

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 December 2003 - 05:21 AM

Hi - I see you there already :-)

#6    andromeda

andromeda

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

• Look!!! UFO's!

Posted 06 December 2003 - 05:27 AM

Modulus, that passport one was a good one!LOL! Bookmarked your Forum. It will be a great one I bet! Good Luck to you.

#7    Modulus

Modulus

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 December 2003 - 05:33 AM

Thanks - hope to see you there! I have a few topics I'd like responded to!

#8    Benjo Koolzooie

Benjo Koolzooie

Psychic Spy

• 1,619 posts

• Pink is like red but not quite...

Posted 06 December 2003 - 08:17 AM

Hey thanks for the link! I will check it out shortly.

Cherokee Warrior you've lost your battle that's for sure, but what you left behind is still shining.

#9    Duofrost

Duofrost

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 119 posts

• Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing Empire, or to challenge
    the fates for another throw, a better throw against one's destin

Posted 06 December 2003 - 11:19 AM

im just curious if there are any good website that talk about area 51 and aliens more then what they do sorry if i sound like a newb.

#10    PsychicPenguin

PsychicPenguin

Psychic Spy

• 1,428 posts

Posted 07 December 2003 - 02:47 AM

... Alien (only) forum ... ???

So, as a human from erath, I can't join that?

#11    thefirstman

thefirstman

Psychic Spy

• 1,007 posts

• Finding inner peace through outer rage.

Posted 07 December 2003 - 02:58 AM

from erath

Well if your from Erath id say you were an alien,we havent found that planet yet..... tongue.gif

LOL!oh i crack myself up sometimes.

Posted Image

"if we fight for money,I'll stop hitting you when you ask me to. If we fight for honour,I'll stop hitting you when I feel like it" Royce Gracie

#12    Engulf

Engulf

Psychic Spy

• 1,436 posts

• "The wise only speaks when it is right, while the fool always speaks as though he is right."

Posted 07 December 2003 - 05:00 AM

QUOTE (thefirstman @ Dec 7 2003, 01:58 AM)
from erath

Well if your from Erath id say you were an alien,we havent found that planet yet..... tongue.gif

laugh.gif  laugh.gif  thumbsup.gif  

"Remember the truth is not for everyone - most people just do not want to know." --Robert Morningsky

"Since you are like no other being ever created since the beginning of time, you are incomparible." --Brenda Ueland

"Knowledge is strength, ignorance does not grant you any immunity." --Purple Crow

"I do not see any sin in the world, but I see a great deal of ignorance." --George Sand

#13    PsychicPenguin

PsychicPenguin

Psychic Spy

• 1,428 posts

Posted 07 December 2003 - 06:30 AM

QUOTE (thefirstman @ Dec 7 2003, 01:58 AM)
from erath

LOL!oh i crack myself up sometimes.

Oh really?? Erath is the 6th planet from the sun. Oh, you guys here on earth called our sun Alpha Centauri. We call ourselves humans although people here call us greys. But hey, we're not illegal alliens! I have tourist visa for 40 earth days and entered legally through port 51. Anyway... can you understand the result of our Erath-Earth translator device?

BTW I don't understand earth's emoticons other than this one -> alien.gif

#14    Modulus

Modulus

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 December 2003 - 04:29 AM

Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to thank all the members that have decided to post (and lurk! I see you!) in our forums at AlienTalk.com. Be sure to come again, and tell your friends

BTW, does anyone know if UM has a link section?

Thanks,

Tyler Cruz
AlienTalk.com

#15    Modulus

Modulus

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 January 2004 - 06:52 PM

Hi Everyone - I didn't want to bother anyone and open a new thread, so I found my old one (this one) and will post it here.

AlienTalk.com now has a front area to it's site. There is now a news database, and the most recent Alien-related news will be placed on the front site. We also, of course, have our forum which we are always trying to spur more activity on. So be sure to check out the new and improved http://www.alientalk.com original.gif

I'm also looking for some news posters, that could help post alien-related news to the front of the site.

I was also wondering if U-M.com checks their e-mails; I had submitted two emails asking for a return link back to us (I already added their banner to our links page), and received no response.

Anyhow, thanks for reading :-)

alien.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users