Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Thank you all.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    thefirstman

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,007 posts

• Finding inner peace through outer rage.

Posted 06 December 2003 - 11:57 PM

I just want to thank every one who gave me their input on band names.We finally decided on one,i dont know whatnto think of it,but its better than nothing.it is Reckless Endangerment.

Here is our site:Reckless Endangerment

Posted Image

"if we fight for money,I'll stop hitting you when you ask me to. If we fight for honour,I'll stop hitting you when I feel like it" Royce Gracie

#2    Engulf

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

• "The wise only speaks when it is right, while the fool always speaks as though he is right."

Posted 07 December 2003 - 03:24 PM

Yippies and all the way thefirstman thumbsup.gif  grin2.gif  

"Remember the truth is not for everyone - most people just do not want to know." --Robert Morningsky

"Since you are like no other being ever created since the beginning of time, you are incomparible." --Brenda Ueland

"Knowledge is strength, ignorance does not grant you any immunity." --Purple Crow

"I do not see any sin in the world, but I see a great deal of ignorance." --George Sand

#3    moe eubleck

moe eubleck

No need to thank us

• 7,001 posts

• may the horse of Caligula drop one in your senate building.

Posted 08 December 2003 - 05:51 AM

hey firstman!
checked out your site. Moe likes!  Very punk band name. So what kind of punk do you guys play? Do you play old school Sex Pistols type, 80s NOFX type stuff or indy?
  Lemme know when you get some mp3s up as I am very curious to hear you guys play.
I used to be in a band...... crying.gif  crying.gif  wacko.gif  sad.gif   *sniffs*
  Between a tone deaf bassist, and a drunken drummer, we were a failure. Played a few parties tho. Those are the best.  thumbsup.gif  

Posted Image
Moe's Poetry Corner
Moe's Big Adventure
" Behavior is a function of its consequences, invoked by the antecedant conditions"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users