Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Bigfoot child taking free ride!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
47 replies to this topic

#31    Blood Angel

Blood Angel

Poltergeist

• 2,389 posts

• Deus Ex Conspiratio

Posted 07 December 2003 - 10:24 PM

I'm sorry MF, but after viewing your site, with its various rants (Calling yourself the mothman??), you sir are a joke. The photos on your site are blurry, and by "painting" on outlines to your pictures don't make it any more credible. Its people like you mr beckjord, that make the public think everyone who is interested in the paranormal is a complete nutter......

p.s i have eluded cameras for years, only 5 photos of me exist (does that make me paranormal?) maybe you could scribble on one of them and find a gorilla from the andromeda galaxy smoking a bong.....

Fight Win Prevail - me
No guts No Glory - me
Cadjole....i like that word, so much more sophisticated than bludgeon.
Vicious says: You are saying impudence to me! That is impudence!!!1

#32    Fluffybunny

Fluffybunny

Forum Divinity

• 14,136 posts

• "Of all the tyrannies that affect mankind, tyranny in religion is the worst."
    Thomas Paine

Posted 07 December 2003 - 10:48 PM

QUOTE (Monster-Finder @ Dec 7 2003, 12:17 PM)
Because in my field, of which you know nothing,
most people understand my research is good and I do not tell lies.

It is YOUR job to research me and get past three or four idiot websites that criticise EVERYBODY, and see the main part of my work. It is also  your job not to take newpaper reports as gospel truth. As for me, I am not only Mothman, but also God.

How do you know what anyone knows about "your field"?

That aside let me get to my point:

This is the shocking part Mr. Beckjord, for this you may want to sit down if not already sitting...

I have googled and yahoo'd your name. I have read more about you than I would care to admit...The results? Not so good for you. Your "3 or 4" sites that do nothing but criticize "everybody" is merely the tip of big beckjord iceberg...

True there was a time (long ago...)when some(a few, really...) took you seriously, hence your reference in books, visits to Letterman and Leno, and references in newspapers(bad, bad newspapers by your account).

That time is long gone Mr. Beckjord, I am sorry to have to tell you. EVERY website that mentions you(40-50 that I found that are somewhat credible) consider you a joke. This from websites that are staffed by people that are rational well meaning folks. Some of the sites you simply acted so oddly towards that they felt like they were being stalked. You have been banned from a lot of sites, I don't know how many really, I quit counting. Your obsessiveness, exteme views and odd behaviour, combined with your rapier wit and charming personality(read: sarcasm) have isolated you in the community that you once claimed.

The community no longer claims you.

I am sorry to have to tell you this in such a public setting, but you really have backed me into the corner here. You have treated everyone here so poorly, that I am just done holding back.

I have enjoyed listening to your tirades, I really have. I love pulling apart your stories and reading the interesting "information" on your site. You read like a bad science fiction novel, but I couldn't care less what you think about me or my handle. Your accusations and attitude have no effect on me as I don't give one wit what your care about or think about me; That combined with the fact that I really think you need to seek therapy and medication kind of takes the shine off of dealing with you.

The saddest part in all of this is that there was information that you presented on your site that I thought could be credible. Coming from you however, it loses any credibility. I am done dealing with you. My time is better spent elsewhere. Your is too.

Too many people on both sides of the spectrum have fallen into this mentality that a full one half of the country are the enemy for having different beliefs...in a country based on freedom of expression. It is this infighting that allows the focus to be taken away from "we the people" being able to watch, and have control over government corruption and ineptitude that is running rampant in our leadership.

People should be working towards fixing problems, not creating them.

#33    saker

saker

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 08 December 2003 - 12:10 AM

I'm not going to quote anything that has been written by monster finder in this thread as  i don't feel it is worthwhile giving him paperspace twice!

However, i do have an observation if you like that i would like to make and that is that i have since joining, read with my best pal Thistle several of the threads instigated by Monster Finder and also joined several of the site links pertaining to this individual and his life long antics.

It seems to be very sad that someone who wants to gain the respect and acknowledgement of the people in his realm in being a foremost expert in his field is so taken with his own self importance that he is unable to treat the people he is trying to prove his theory to with the respect and attention they so rightly deserve!

I do not see that any of the people who have asked questions on his postings, have done anything other than ask intelligent and forthright questions out of interest on the subject matter in hand and curiosity into the pictures themselves only to be rebuked for even daining to ask a question in the first place.

Is it not so that Experts, Scientists, Researchers are what they are because they never take anything at face value, or believe something just because it is so and that they always always ask questions!  If we did not ask questions we could not learn.

If someone has a theory then we by nature are abound to question it - it is what we do - so surely he should instead of hurling stupid inane and down right childish insults at the people taking an interest, actually answer the questions as honestly as he feels able and perhaps he may be able to convert more non-believers instead of just making himself look VERY STUPID.

Thank you for your time!

xx

oh and isnt' bonk a slang word for Sexual Intercourse - if so why does he seem to be consistently and boringly using it?????  Can't he think of something more intelligent???

If I aint done it then it most probably aint worth doing!

#34    saker

saker

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 08 December 2003 - 12:41 AM

QUOTE : "I praise the great Saruman for permitting diverse views and free speech on this forum. It is a breath of fresh air to see all views expressed."

The above is a quote from your profile - i would ask of you  this - if you praise Saruman for the above, then surely you should allow the other members of these forums the same ability - freedom of speech and expression of views - whether they agree with yours or not!  

The site is aimed at intelligent discussion not - a one man band for "My views on Sasquatch are the way it is - and nobody else knows diddly".

I will leave my somewhat humble opinions there and just again direct you to the posting headed "Monster Finder"

Have a nice day.  ohmy.gif)

#35    Kryso

Kryso

Always watching...

• 3,943 posts

• Truth titillates the imagination far less than fiction.

Posted 08 December 2003 - 01:01 AM

Once again, the great MH insults, badgers, and ridicules every single posts that answer to his thread.

If you had given members a proper chance to comment, before you started name calling, this thread might have turned out differently. Personally, I think this is the most convincing thread you have posted to date. But why you seemed to think that every image of a Bigfoot has a baby with it, I do not know?

Mr MH, if your not willing to except scepticism (even after 28 years) then you should consider another line of work! You take everything overly sensitive (even when people refer to a film you didnít even make?)

You have lost every ounce of credibility you might have brought with you, and your childish quirks and Bonks are embarrassing to hear, coming from a grown man! I do not feel insulted by you, or even mad. What it comes down to, is I feel sad, and remorseful that a grown man acts like a 7 year old! Youíre an embarrassment to your claimed profession. (Possibly Ė as Fluffybunny stated Ė is the reason why they renounce you?)

All you had to do is post, except peoples opinions (good or bad) and you would have been excepted. Instead you lower yourself to name calling and childish (unprofessional) behaviour! If you had acted like an adult, and carried yourself accordingly, then your posts would attract more views about your posted image. Rather than the forum members having to defend themselves against your insults and childish name calling.

Once again the moderators have shown their willingness to except your behaviour, possibly out of the concept that you might change your abusive behaviour? But I think after all your posts that you have proven - beyond a shadow of a doubt Ė that the moderators should be looking at your membership, to be withdrawn for a period of time, or withdrawn completely. I will once again state, that no other member on this otherwise peaceful forum, is as abusive and rude as you!

And why you opened a completely new thread and posted my (assumed) name on it, and told me to read it, I do not know? You waste forum space as it is, with your childish antics. If you have a personal message for me, use PM. Iím sure a person of your great abilities would be able to work out how to send a PM on this site. If not, please ask a moderator, Iím sure they will explain it to you!

#36    saker

saker

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 08 December 2003 - 01:06 AM

HERE HERE!  Night! xx

#37    Monster-Finder

Monster-Finder

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 140 posts

• Jon-Erik Beckjord,BA,MBA, has run three brick-and-mortar
    CZ museums in Malibu,L.A. and SF,CA and has spent 28 years
    doing field work.

Posted 08 December 2003 - 03:40 AM

QUOTE (Kryso @ Dec 8 2003, 12:01 AM)
Once again, the great MH insults, badgers, and ridicules every single posts that answer to his thread.

If you had given members a proper chance to comment, before you started name calling, this thread might have turned out differently. Personally, I think this is the most convincing thread you have posted to date. But why you seemed to think that every image of a Bigfoot has a baby with it, I do not know?

Mr MH, if your not willing to except scepticism (even after 28 years) then you should consider another line of work! You take everything overly sensitive (even when people refer to a film you didn’t even make?)

You have lost every ounce of credibility you might have brought with you, and your childish quirks and Bonks are embarrassing to hear, coming from a grown man! I do not feel insulted by you, or even mad. What it comes down to, is I feel sad, and remorseful that a grown man acts like a 7 year old! You’re an embarrassment to your claimed profession. (Possibly – as Fluffybunny stated – is the reason why they renounce you?)

All you had to do is post, except peoples opinions (good or bad) and you would have been excepted. Instead you lower yourself to name calling and childish (unprofessional) behaviour! If you had acted like an adult, and carried yourself accordingly, then your posts would attract more views about your posted image. Rather than the forum members having to defend themselves against your insults and childish name calling.

Once again the moderators have shown their willingness to except your behaviour, possibly out of the concept that you might change your abusive behaviour? But I think after all your posts that you have proven - beyond a shadow of a doubt – that the moderators should be looking at your membership, to be withdrawn for a period of time, or withdrawn completely. I will once again state, that no other member on this otherwise peaceful forum, is as abusive and rude as you!

And why you opened a completely new thread and posted my (assumed) name on it, and told me to read it, I do not know? You waste forum space as it is, with your childish antics. If you have a personal message for me, use PM. I’m sure a person of your great abilities would be able to work out how to send a PM on this site. If not, please ask a moderator, I’m sure they will explain it to you!

Once again,

who is MH ?

cat.gif  cat.gif  

" Not only are Bigfoot,Nessie,Crop Circles etc, weirder than you imagine, they are all weirder than you __can__imagine."

" I praise the great Saruman for permitting diverse views and free speech on this forum. It is a breath of fresh air to see all views expressed."

"If I don't upset at least ten people a day, (Like Bipto and Cisco) then I am failing at my job!"

" I only respect people with real names, real emails, and real addresses. I hope this will be you.   MY EMAIL : seeker@stealthaccess.net  :-) "

#38    Monster-Finder

Monster-Finder

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 140 posts

doing field work.

Posted 08 December 2003 - 03:41 AM

QUOTE (Blood Angel @ Dec 7 2003, 09:24 PM)
I'm sorry MF, but after viewing your site, with its various rants (Calling yourself the mothman??), you sir are a joke. The photos on your site are blurry, and by "painting" on outlines to your pictures don't make it any more credible. Its people like you mr beckjord, that make the public think everyone who is interested in the paranormal is a complete nutter......

p.s i have eluded cameras for years, only 5 photos of me exist (does that make me paranormal?) maybe you could scribble on one of them and find a gorilla from the andromeda galaxy smoking a bong.....

Your avatar is designed to irritate, and it does.

" Not only are Bigfoot,Nessie,Crop Circles etc, weirder than you imagine, they are all weirder than you __can__imagine."

" I praise the great Saruman for permitting diverse views and free speech on this forum. It is a breath of fresh air to see all views expressed."

"If I don't upset at least ten people a day, (Like Bipto and Cisco) then I am failing at my job!"

" I only respect people with real names, real emails, and real addresses. I hope this will be you.   MY EMAIL : seeker@stealthaccess.net  :-) "

#39    Monster-Finder

Monster-Finder

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 140 posts

doing field work.

Posted 08 December 2003 - 03:47 AM

QUOTE (fluffybunny @ Dec 7 2003, 09:48 PM)
QUOTE (Monster-Finder @ Dec 7 2003, 12:17 PM)
Because in my field, of which you know nothing,
most people understand my research is good and I do not tell lies.

It is YOUR job to research me and get past three or four idiot websites that criticise EVERYBODY, and see the main part of my work. It is also  your job not to take newpaper reports as gospel truth. As for me, I am not only Mothman, but also God.

How do you know what anyone knows about "your field"?

That aside let me get to my point:

This is the shocking part Mr. Beckjord, for this you may want to sit down if not already sitting...

I have googled and yahoo'd your name. I have read more about you than I would care to admit...The results? Not so good for you. Your "3 or 4" sites that do nothing but criticize "everybody" is merely the tip of big beckjord iceberg...

True there was a time (long ago...)when some(a few, really...) took you seriously, hence your reference in books, visits to Letterman and Leno, and references in newspapers(bad, bad newspapers by your account).

That time is long gone Mr. Beckjord, I am sorry to have to tell you. EVERY website that mentions you(40-50 that I found that are somewhat credible) consider you a joke. This from websites that are staffed by people that are rational well meaning folks. Some of the sites you simply acted so oddly towards that they felt like they were being stalked. You have been banned from a lot of sites, I don't know how many really, I quit counting. Your obsessiveness, exteme views and odd behaviour, combined with your rapier wit and charming personality(read: sarcasm) have isolated you in the community that you once claimed.

The community no longer claims you.

I am sorry to have to tell you this in such a public setting, but you really have backed me into the corner here. You have treated everyone here so poorly, that I am just done holding back.

I have enjoyed listening to your tirades, I really have. I love pulling apart your stories and reading the interesting "information" on your site. You read like a bad science fiction novel, but I couldn't care less what you think about me or my handle. Your accusations and attitude have no effect on me as I don't give one wit what your care about or think about me; That combined with the fact that I really think you need to seek therapy and medication kind of takes the shine off of dealing with you.

The saddest part in all of this is that there was information that you presented on your site that I thought could be credible. Coming from you however, it loses any credibility. I am done dealing with you. My time is better spent elsewhere. Your is too.

Hey fluff -

The "BF community" is a bunch of losers.

Mostly email kids, like you, with no experiences, never go camping,
never made it thru college and usually not thru HS.

They are NOT researchers.

Hence what they think is not worth a damn.

I get along fine with the Naughty Nineteen...

the rest are sh*t.

The Naughty Nineteen:

Henry Franzoni, Jack Lapseritis,MA,author, Peter Guttilla,author,Thom Powell,author, John Keel,author, Ray A., Ivan Sanderson,author,Fred Beck,author, Tim Dinsdale ,BS-eng.,author, Tuklo Nashoba,  Linda Bradshaw,author, Carene C.,Stan Gordon, Tom Dongo,author,Eric Altman,BA,, Jon-Erik Beckjord,BA,MBA,author,  F.W. "Ted"Holiday,author, Brian Smith, Diane Vaughan Polsby and one hell of a lot of Indian medicine men and shamans from many tribes.

The rest -- I JUST DO NOT GIVE A DAMN.

They do nothing, and know nothing. They have an email, and think
this means something,. like firebunny@brainless.com

They do the (if ever) same old, same old...and never advance.

devil.gif  devil.gif  thumbsup.gif  devil.gif

#40    Monster-Finder

Monster-Finder

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 140 posts

doing field work.

Posted 08 December 2003 - 03:49 AM

QUOTE (saker @ Dec 7 2003, 11:41 PM)
QUOTE : "I praise the great Saruman for permitting diverse views and free speech on this forum. It is a breath of fresh air to see all views expressed."

The above is a quote from your profile - i would ask of you  this - if you praise Saruman for the above, then surely you should allow the other members of these forums the same ability - freedom of speech and expression of views - whether they agree with yours or not!  

The site is aimed at intelligent discussion not - a one man band for "My views on Sasquatch are the way it is - and nobody else knows diddly".

I will leave my somewhat humble opinions there and just again direct you to the posting headed "Monster Finder"

Have a nice day.  ohmy.gif)

I never said you could not post your drivel.

grin2.gif  

#41    Monster-Finder

Monster-Finder

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 140 posts

doing field work.

Posted 08 December 2003 - 04:10 AM

QUOTE (saker @ Dec 7 2003, 11:10 PM)
I'm not going to quote anything that has been written by monster finder in this thread as  i don't feel it is worthwhile giving him paperspace twice!

However, i do have an observation if you like that i would like to make and that is that i have since joining, read with my best pal Thistle several of the threads instigated by Monster Finder and also joined several of the site links pertaining to this individual and his life long antics.

It seems to be very sad that someone who wants to gain the respect and acknowledgement of the people in his realm in being a foremost expert in his field is so taken with his own self importance that he is unable to treat the people he is trying to prove his theory to with the respect and attention they so rightly deserve!

I do not see that any of the people who have asked questions on his postings, have done anything other than ask intelligent and forthright questions out of interest on the subject matter in hand and curiosity into the pictures themselves only to be rebuked for even daining to ask a question in the first place.

Is it not so that Experts, Scientists, Researchers are what they are because they never take anything at face value, or believe something just because it is so and that they always always ask questions!  If we did not ask questions we could not learn.

If someone has a theory then we by nature are abound to question it - it is what we do - so surely he should instead of hurling stupid inane and down right childish insults at the people taking an interest, actually answer the questions as honestly as he feels able and perhaps he may be able to convert more non-believers instead of just making himself look VERY STUPID.

Thank you for your time!

xx

oh and isnt' bonk a slang word for Sexual Intercourse - if so why does he seem to be consistently and boringly using it?????  Can't he think of something more intelligent???

REPLY:

BONK!

THIS REFERS to the THREE STOOGES  

(or was this before your time..???)

who BONK  each other for stupid errors.

They used a mallet.

Also, (ever been to uk?)  the Brits say :

YOU ARE DRIVING ME BONKERS!!!!!!!

Using bonk as a verb for doing sex is really not well known, nor accepted.

Try "BOINK!"

devil.gif  devil.gif  thumbsup.gif  devil.gif  

#42    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 08 December 2003 - 04:18 AM

Using bonk as a verb for doing sex is really not well known, nor accepted.

Oh yes it is ........
   Don't get to uptight though. I would never Bonk you MF .......  

Sorry for being off topic  original.gif

#43    Blood Angel

Blood Angel

Poltergeist

• 2,389 posts

• Deus Ex Conspiratio

Posted 08 December 2003 - 04:25 AM

Monster-Finder Posted on Dec 8 2003, 03:41 AM

Your avatar is designed to irritate, and it does.

Monster finder, You must be designed to irritate, because in the short time that you have been here, you have insulted every single member here. Its getting to be a bit of a habit, i was going to wait till saruman got hold of your dumb ass, so i'll give you as good as you have given everyone else.

Congratulations You Mr God/Beckjord/Mothman are a arrogant irritating Tosser with your head up your own ass...

Fight Win Prevail - me
No guts No Glory - me
Cadjole....i like that word, so much more sophisticated than bludgeon.
Vicious says: You are saying impudence to me! That is impudence!!!1

#44    Xenojjin

Xenojjin

Absurdity

• 2,753 posts

• Life is not meaningful, therefore it is.

Posted 08 December 2003 - 04:52 AM

Id say this thread has diminished to the lowest level of s**t it can possibly go down too .

If I was a moderator ... I would be closing this thread about now...

*hint Hint

In the way, the supernatural is what's behind the curtain. Normally, you only need to see what's happening in stage. That's how reality works. If you don't know then it's for the best. Actually, learning about the supernatural only increases the number of things you don't know.

Posted Image

#45    Anirbas

Anirbas

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts

• Put your big girl panties on and DEAL with it!

Posted 08 December 2003 - 04:52 AM

Film withstands all debunking, year after year.

This means ALL. This includes you, poster.

bonk!!!!!!!!!!!   

Would you like to give me some solid proof that your theory stands up? You have yet to show me a single thread of evidence that it hasn't been debunked. I have provided evidence that it has.

I want bigfood to be alive prolly more than you do. But alas, I believe you are dilusional and have no brains about you!

Here is some friendly advice
1) Don't be so defensive - people do have the right to disagree with you
2) FACE REALITY - you have no proof
3) shove the bonks up your arse - if i were near you i'd do it for you in a totally non sexual way

Finally all I have to say is - this board is for people who can rationally discuss things of the paranormal - you aren't doing that I for one vote that you straighten your act up or go away!

Whatever hits the fan will be distributed evenly!

Lord keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth!!!

My life is 10% what happens to me and 90% what I make of it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users