Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Dead Man Walking

• Please log in to reply
172 replies to this topic

#16    peacelover

peacelover

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 198 posts

• "You'll never get another chance like this again tomorrow".

Posted 04 January 2004 - 01:39 AM

Dear Site Members:  I truly do appreciate everyone's advice, thoughts, comments and/or informationl.  Every little bit helps.  

For Everyone's Information:  I miss Pete very much.  I think I could have lived accepting what everyone else seemed to assume, that it was Pete's body in the car.  The only problem was that there were so many questions.  There were no skid marks indicating that the driver of the car was already dead or passed out.  Why was the car the only identifying mark?  An autopsy was not performed, I was told, due to the decomposition of the body.  Law enforcement in Louisa County and in Muscatine, claim to have no incident or accident report regarding the car found with a body in the revine off Isley Hill.  The local newspaper which ran the story of the car and the body found back in 1990, no longer has a copy of this article.  I have checked all archives.  The Stacy-Lewis Funeral Home now claims that their funeral home did not perform a Memorial for Pete and they do not have an obituary for him.   There are no birth or death records for Pete.  The University of Michigan does not have a listing for Pete in their records.  I also could not find a picture of him in their annuals.  
My family has received phone calls for the past thirteen years.  This includes the home of my parents.  
Who was it that Pete was meeting that Monday night?  Why did he leave the money he had collected behind in his wallet?  Why did he need the money when he had money in the bank?  
Why has Pete's car been parked in front of my home.  It should be known that no one in my family has seen the car for the past five months.  
Police have been involved regarding this case and my questions.  Police have found a tap on my phone but could not discover who had placed it.  
Police in the past have seen Pete's car in front of my home.  A check on the license plate revealed the car to be owned by someone I do not know.  
At present the Iowa Department of Public Safety are checking into the questions I have presented and are awaiting a report from the Department of Health.  

My family and I continue to lead as normal lives as possible.  Daily routine and schedules continue.  We do not live in fear but no longer trust those outside of our family.  

When I first bought my home in 1994, we had three break ins.  The first one practically destroyed my home.  Everything had been trashed.  I had to buy a new refrigerator, a new couch, a new TV, new dishes.  Personal information had been stolen from my home office.  The second break-in resulted in the death of our family cat.  I now own a large 1501b German Shepard(and two basset hounds).  The third break-in, I think was just a look around.  My mail was stolen.  

I have stopped using credit cards.  I refuse to change my phone number again.  I have become accustomed to changing the locks on my home every six months.  My own drivers license has a privacy block.  My mother still receives phone calls.  My daughter has moved to another state.  My son is planning to move as well but I think that he has stayed this long just to be a protector.  

I work as a social worker/counselor.  Much of my work revolves around counseling victims of violence.  I am very familiar working with police at a crime scene.  This has helped because the police in my community have been cooperative in watching out for my home and family.

Life does go on for us.  We are positive people, with a positive outlook on life.  We would simply like some answers to our questions.  

I believe that from time to time we have been watched.  I do not believe that it is on an every day basis.  If we have information, I am un-aware of it.  

My son wishes that I would have never posted Pete's story at this site.  He believes that whomever has been looking in on us could somehow tap into our computer and become aware that I have posted Pete's story.  He could be right.  I am tired though.  I posted Pete's story to get help.  I know there are answers out there.  If there is someone watching, listening or whatever, come ahead.  I do not consider this a game.  I also refuse to become a paranoid personality.  I want answers and I will gain information only by putting the questions out there.  

So, if there is anyone out there who can help, please do.  Please tell your site member friends about this story.  The more who know, the closer I can get to the answers.  

Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!
Peacelover    

#17    Lottie

Lottie

The Nappy Ninja !!

• 7,516 posts

• "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me." - Noel Coward

Posted 04 January 2004 - 01:50 AM

Hi

I am really sorry to hear of your loss and what you are going through.

From first impressions sounds to me like he may be under witness protection and from the little I know about witness protection they erase all traces of that person as if they never existed, which seems to be what happened to your friend.

As was metioned before, I would probably hire a private investigator to see if he/she could come up with anything. If they don't then he probably is under witness protection which means you will probably never see him again. I really hope that at some time you are able to move forward and find some peace.

All the best, Lottie

#18    MaNgO_gIrL_hErE

MaNgO_gIrL_hErE

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 504 posts

• Friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly

Posted 04 January 2004 - 02:25 AM

First of all, i have to say how sorry i am for what you are going through. Thirteen years is a very long time...I have to say that i agree with Lottie. Since you mentioned his involvement with the mafia, my very first thought was witness protection. He probably didn't want to tell you (and his daughter) about it for your own protection. This would explain the fact that there are no records of him. If this is true, then the only person who knows about this is his sister. That could be the reason they weren't much in contact and the reason she left that quickly on the day of his memorial, (so that she wouldn't expose him). Maybe your answers will be found once you find his sister...I am no expert, but i hope that my own thoughts have helped you a little  dontgetit.gif . Good luck!

"If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees"
      Khalil Gibran

"The past cannot be changed,the future is still in your power"
Hugh White

Posted ImagePosted Image

#19    MaNgO_gIrL_hErE

MaNgO_gIrL_hErE

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 504 posts

• Friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly

Posted 25 February 2004 - 04:33 PM

what has happened to peacelover and her interesting story? Anyone know?

"If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees"
      Khalil Gibran

"The past cannot be changed,the future is still in your power"
Hugh White

Posted ImagePosted Image

#20    Blood Angel

Blood Angel

Poltergeist

• 2,389 posts

• Deus Ex Conspiratio

Posted 25 February 2004 - 05:20 PM

After reading the whole story...and not realising that she replied..i'm going to *try and create* a theory based on the apparent information. I do admire peacelovers persistance in finding the truth. So here goes.

We could very well say that he was in witness protection, however as i understand witness protection just give you a new identity, and move you somewhere else. I don't think they go to the trouble of erasing a whole mans past, and fake a death with no apparent leads (this would take up HUGE amounts of government resources, particulary as their are so many on the program...). The only other prganisations that go to so much trouble are....security services. All the hallamrks are there, no past, no birth, fake death, loose ends. With all the evidence you have shown such as no autopsy report(all bodys go through autopsy, regardless of state of decomposition, even if it is immediately obvious how the person died.), no formal identification, no police inquirys, no military records....
When you said pete told you he served in the military (or was it his family that told you this?) did he speak much about it? Trying to remember even the smallest parts, are difficult but a few words can provide a wealth of information (i must stress, constantly ask you friends that knew him, about any military activity that pete engaged in). The culprits however is a tricky one, the hpone calls, the apparent surveillance, witness protection don't go to this much trouble. Nor does the mafia. The police said your phone is tapped, this automatically makes it a case for the NSA (National Security Agency), ask you department whether this illegal tap has been referred to them (tapping of phones not by a government agency is deemed a threat to national security). If however they say the NSA will not be involving themselves in anyway, then you can assume that a agency put it there. The NSA deals with all surveillance activity in the US, this includes phone-tapping, "spying"(surveillance, by following you around), satelite transmission interception, email and instant messaging monitoring, CCTV monitoring, radio frequncy monitoring, bugging of homes (including tracking bugs, cameras and the like). If you believe you are being watched by a government agency, do this, watch a movie called "enemy of the state" pick up on the tricks used by will smith and his cohort (and that cat), that they use in finding bugs, cameras and microphones. The break-ins are probably a diversion so they can fit new equipment into your home. I take it you reported it but "no evidence was found" for finding any suspects. NSA aren't very friendly with other services such as DEA (drugs enforcement agency) ATF( alcohol tobacco and firearms) CIA (central intelligence agency), NSA has a larger budget and takes "the main road" in intelligence now (which used to be the CIA's job). Contary to popular belief, the FBI isn't a intelligence agency, but i wouldn't throw them out of the bag, since you mentioned a past history with the mafia. So what was pete? possibly he was a agent, his cover was blown, he needed to disappear. Or he was a former agent, he knew something someone else was after, so the security agency he was with before he retired, asked him to disappear. You also mentioned ford motor company, this is something you can check up on. Call the place of buisness he used to work at, ask them if anyone ever worked there with that name. If they say no, then that 25 years work was probably with the government, not ford. (retired agents cannot speak about what they have seen or done during service, he obviously had a very good cover story, yet there always are loopholes. these are the holes you can use to blown it open.) I gave you just a theory, but don't feel stupid in tryingout anything i have suggested.....and if it was NSA...we didn't have this conversation (LOL).

Fight Win Prevail - me
No guts No Glory - me
Cadjole....i like that word, so much more sophisticated than bludgeon.
Vicious says: You are saying impudence to me! That is impudence!!!1

#21    peacelover

peacelover

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 198 posts

Posted 13 March 2004 - 03:14 AM

Dear Site Members:

Thank you everyone for reading my story of Pete.  Thank you for your replies, your thoughts, your caring and your wisdom.  

I write today to let everyone know that I have contacted a Sgt. Ritzman at the Iowa Department of Public Safety.  I have shared Pete's story with Sgt. Ritzman.  He had promised to check into the matter for me.  

I recently received a reply from Sgt. Ritzman.  He states that the person in the car was actually Pete.  Sgt. Ritzman claims that he checked with the Department of Public Health and was informed of a death record for Pete.  He also claims that he spoke to a Doctor that performed the autopsy and furthered commented that Pete had been identified through dental records and through his military service.  

I shared with Sgt. Ritzman that I had been told by law enforcement officials that no autopsy had been performed and that Pete had no dental records on file.  I also informed Sgt. Ritzman that Pete had never been in the military.  He had never served in any branch of service.  Pete was too young to have gone to Viet Nam.  Sgt. Ritzman replied that Pete had been in the service and had served in Viet Nam based on the records he (Ritzman) had checked.  I replied again to Sgt. Ritzman and informed him that Pete had been mistakenly recognized by a Junction man whom had actually gone to Viet Nam and claimed to have met Pete there.  Pete's mistake and his willingness to go along with the story only served to perpetuate this mis-reality.

I asked Sgt. Ritzman to share the information he had obtained with me so that I could see for myself what the documents said.  Sgt. Ritzman informed me that the Iowa Department of Public Safety does not share this type of information.  

It should be known that there is a man with Pete's name that did serve in the military in the army and had gone to Viet Nam.  Pete had obtained the military record and a picture of this man.  I do not know how he did this.  He once told me that someone had sent him this information.  In any case, the information and the picture of this man do not match Pete except in name only.  The picture of the man identified as Pete, that I saw was a man with brown hair, brown eyes and wore glasses.  I read the papers of this man and the papers stated that the man had served in the army as a  Green Beret and  had won the congressional medal of honor.  The papers also described the man as 6', brown hair, brown eyes and glasses.  My Pete, was 6'7" tall with a muscular build.  Blonde hair, blue eyes, no glasses and a distinctive moustache.

Sgt. Ritzman claims that the man I inquired about is the man found dead in the car, in the revine on Isley Hill.  

I do not understand this.  Now, I think I have more questions.  

How could this have been Pete?  I know that I have seen Pete alive.  His car has been in front of my home.  My kids saw Pete alive.  Pete's sister Susan was surprised to learn at the memorial that there were people in Junction that thought Pete had been in the military.  I remember she laughed at this possibility.  

What about Pete's record as a youth?  

I am completely confused.  I am questioning who I fell in love with.  Who was the man I loved?  Was Pete his real name?  Did he really serve in the army?  Why is the description of the man named Pete in the military and my Pete so vastly different?  

For the first time since Pete's death/disappearance, I think I am afraid.  When I think about all the times we have received calls, the information that the caller knows about me, about my family.  Who broke into my home?  Why?

I am sorry to have to tell you all this.  Everyone has been so kind to write and to care.  I thought everyone should know.  I am sorry to tell you because I am sorry to also be sharing something that I am sure will confuse you all as well.  I do not have any answers to give.

Thank you again everyone for everything.  I will close this chapter of Pete for now.  I have to think about this for a while.  I have to try and figure out who this man was.  

Please if anyone has any ideas as to where to go from here, please share.  

End
Peacelover      

#22    Naveed

Naveed

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

Posted 13 March 2004 - 06:19 AM

It almost seems like he commited identity fraud possibly, or was involved in some sort of secret operation.  

#23    peacelover

peacelover

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 198 posts

Posted 13 March 2004 - 07:11 AM

Dear Naveed:

I honestly don't know what to think at this point.  

I met this man in 1987.  We dated for two and a half years before his disappearance/death.  He told me his name was Pete.  He told me he had never been in the military.  He told me that the man from Junction had simply been mistaken in his recognition of Pete.  Pete told me that he had never been to Viet Nam.  

Pete also told me that his dental records had been burned in an accidental fire back in Michigan.  Pete said that he had never been to a dentist in Iowa.  

I practically lived in Pete's home, as did he in mine.  I never saw any records of him being in the military or any branch of government service.  I knew that Pete needed dental work.  His teeth were not good.  They were discolored from smoking and were gray from a bad diet and drinking.  In the last six months before Pete's disappearance/death I had come to realize that Pete was a functioning alcoholic.  It always puzzled me as to how he could stay in such good physical health.  Pete did like manual labor and was a hard worker.  

Seeing pictures of his family.  His mother, his father and his sister, I also suspected that maybe his sister and he were adopted.  

If Pete did take on the identity of the real Pete whom had been in the military and had served in Viet Nam, why?  Pete had lived in Junction for twelve years (or, so he told me).  Pete had told me that this man who had mistaken him for someone else had been one of the first people he had met when arriving to Junction.  In fact this same man had introduced Pete to his boss at the Cabinet shop where Pete worked in Junction.  Pete was a carpenter by trade and had worked as such.  Pete also drove a semi-truck over the road for extra money.  The trucking company from which he worked was directly across the street from Pete's home in Junction.  Also, the cabinetry and furniture making shop where Pete worked for the twelve years he lived in Junction was two doors down the block from Pete's home.  

In thinking about all of this I have had one bizarre thought.  When I wrote to Sgt. Ritzman and asked him to help me with my inqueries he had replied that the man in the car was Pete.  He also replied that Pete had been identified through dental records and from his military service record.  What if the man in the car was the real Pete?  The real Pete whom had served in Viet Nam.  

The latter brings up other questions.  For example:  How did my Pete and the real Pete meet?  When could they have met?  It had to have been some time during the time that my Pete and I were dating.  If they did meet, why was the real Pete driving the car that my Pete had borrowed from his friend?  If my Pete did take on the identity of the real Pete, what were his reasons?  And how did the real Pete die?  

As I continue to think about this, I remember that Pete paid for everything in cash.  He did not have a checking account.  At least not one that I ever saw.  To my knowledge, Pete did not have credit cards.  One time I tried to look at Pete's drivers license.  He grabbed it from my hand.  Pete and Sammy's mother had never married.  I did see custody papers for his daughter Sammy.  Pete had custody of his daughter.  This brings up another question.  A man who fights for custody of his daughter, is the same man who supposedly takes on the identity of another (before Sammy's birth).  I would have thought that anyone taking on the identity of another does  this out of a sense of fear and want for hiding.  Why does this same person then become involved with a woman, live with her and create a child.  If a person is trying to hide, would they involve others in their life?  

As I said, I was not afraid before.  I think I am now.  Would you be afraid?  

Thank you Naveed for writing.

Peacelover

#24    fulltimekiller

fulltimekiller

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 13 March 2004 - 08:31 AM

There must be a reason that there is a military records   disgust.gif try and find out his history like what he did before he met you.
another suggestion search everything no ones perfect im sure they might forget to remove some things.

#25    peacelover

peacelover

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 198 posts

Posted 21 March 2004 - 02:01 AM

Dear Site Members:

This is the history of Pete ........... .  This is Pete's history as he told it to me.

HISTORY:  1.  Born in Michigan.  I do not know what city or town but I am guessing that it is somewhere near Detroit or Lansing, Michigan.  
                2.  Pete and his sister Susan lived in or near Detroit, Michigan with their parents.  I have suspected that Pete and his older sister were adopted.  
                 3.  Pete's Father worked for the Ford Motor Company before retiring and starting his own company making parts for the Ford Motor Company.  
                4.  Pete said his mother was a stay at home mom.  
                5.  Pete's parents divorced at some point before Pete was fifteen.  
                6.  At fifteen Pete was living with his mother.  His sister was grown and living out on her own at that time.  Also, beginning at fifteen Pete became involved with a group of teenagers who stole cars.  Apparently the group became so good at their craft that they ended meeting a man who helped to organize the youths.  They began to steal more cars and sell them to a "chop shop".  Kids being kids they were caught.  Pete was encouraged to work with law enforcement officials to un-ravel the car theft ring.  Pete claimed that the FBI had become involved at that point.  Eventually everyone was caught.  Pete had to testify.  This is when apparently Pete found out that the man whom had organized his teenage group was inovolved with the mafia.  It was a short period after all of this that Pete's Father collected him from his Mother's home and had Pete continue his high school education living with his Father.  Pete's discussed going to Wood Stock with his sister, somewhere around this age.  
               7.   Pete graduated from high school.  He said that the following fall he was enrolled at the University of Michigan.  Pete said he studied there for three years before leaving.  Pete said that he had been preparing for a degree in Architecture.  I am guessing that Pete graduated in the years 1970 or 1972.  
               8.  When Pete left the University of Michigan in 1975 he said that he traveled to Canada.  He stayed there in the Yocuton for a short period and then came back to the states.  Somewhere along the way he met Vicki.  
               9.  In 1975, Pete and Vicki ended up in Conesvile, IA.  Their daughter Sammy was born that same year.  
              10.  In 1976, on the Birthday of Sammy, Pete's Father came to visit Pete and his then family.  Pete said that his Father was not pleased with his situation and encouraged Pete to return to Michigan.  Pete refused.  His Father left him with $1200.00.  Pete and his Father never spoke again.  Pete always claimed that he had burned the money.  Vicki was angry.  A short time later Pete moved out of the trailer he shared with Vick and Sammy.  Pete moved to Junction.  
             11.  When Sammy was two, Vicki gave custody to Pete.  She left town for several years, only to return in 1986.  
             12.  Pete stayed in Junction with Sammy.  He began to make a life for himself and Sammy.  For over a decade, Pete worked at a trucking company located directly across the street from his home.  He also worked at a Cabinet Shop just two doors down from his home.  Pete paid for everything in cash.  He had no phone and refused to get one.  
             13.  In 1987 Pete and I met through mutual friends.  We began dating.  After about a year Pete told me the truth about his military record.  It was explained to me by Pete that when he arrived in Junction in 1975, that he (Pete) was approached by a man on the street.  The man called him by name and began to talk about Viet Nam.  Pete tried to explain that he had not been in the military but apparently the man would not listen.  Pete further explained that it was this man that had helped Pete to find the jobs he had and the apartment in which he and Sammy lived.  From then on everyone in the town accepted Pete as a Viet Nam Veteran.  Pete said that so many people believed this story, so many people that he considered friends, that he had never been able to tell them all the truth.  Pete said that myself and Sammy's babysitter and her husband were the only people that knew the truth.  Somehow out of consideration for the feelings of all these people, none of us told the truth.  
                    It is my understanding now that there was a Pete ..........., that had been in the army.  The real Pete served in Viet Nam as a Green Beret working in intelligence.  My Pete and the real Pete just happened to have the same name.  

The latter is (I am guessing) where the military records come from.  The real Pete would have military and dental records.  

This is the history of my Pete ..........., as I know it.  

There is one last history piece that everyone should know.  

Pete went missing the second week of June in 1990.  His body/or a body and the car in which he had borrowed were found on August 18, 1990.  The body in the car was badly decomposed.  After a summer with 110 degrees and high humidity and two months spent at the bottom of a deep revine, I don't know how much of the body was left.  

Two days after the body was found there was a memorial service held for Pete.  Pete's sister Susan was there.  She had ordered the Pete's body to be cremated.  It was a very simply service.  The Urn was placed on a table with a picture of Pete.  No one spoke.  Susan never said any parting words for her brother.  Sammy, Pete's daughter was actually dancing and singing.  I was very surprised.  Susan left right after the service and took the urn with her.  

One week later, I took my kids to Sand Run.  This had at one time been a popular swimming hole.  Now at the end of that summer, no one was there.  Myself and my two children had decided to have one last swim before the summer was over.  So we packed up a picnic lunch and our two labs and went swimming.  Sand Run is located in a "National Forest" outside of Wapello.  (Believe me no one from Iowa considers this a "Forest").  Anyway when we arrived there was a man sitting in a boat.  We decided to swim anyway.  As the day progressed we began to notice that the man was not moving very much.  He stayed sitting in the boat, shored up on the beach and watched my kids and I swim.  Because for some reason he seemed non-threatening I was not bothered by his presence.  The kids and I did notice that our dogs kept bringing him sticks to throw and greeted him as if he were a friend.  While my kids and I ate our picnic lunch, I offered the man a sandwich.  When I handed him the sandwich, I looked into his face.  It was Pete.  Pete looked at me and said not a word.  

I think that I was stunned.  I remember backing up to sit with my kids.  My daughter offered the man a bottle of juice.  The man said nothing except nodded his head no.  I sat there for the longest time waiting for Pete to say something.  He said nothing.  To this day, I don't undersand why it was that I felt that I could not respond to him.  I continued to sit on the blanket on the beach and Pete stayed in the boat on the beach.  

As the sun began to set, I gathered up my kids, our things and our dogs.  I remember that Jimmy our youngest lab dropped a stick in the lap of the man/Pete.  As we walked away, we all said our good-byes to the man.  He nodded to all of us.  I asked him if he would be okay, he nodded yes.  

As we drove home I remember that the three of us were quiet.  When we arrived home, my daughter asked, "Was that Pete?"  I answered, yes.  It was then that my son told us that he had spoken to the man.  While I was swimming, my son had gone to the man.  He said that he had said hello to Pete and had recognized him underneath the hat he was wearing.  My son asked Pete if he wanted to come home and Pete had apparently replied,"Not yet".  

It took the three of us a little time before we could talk about that day again.  I think we were all surprised by our encounter and by how we all felt about it.  No one knew what to say because we couldn't change anything.  So, I suppose we just didn't talk about it.

We would each have at least two more experiances of seeing Pete again.  

What do we do now?  

I have a report from a law enforcement official from the Iowa Department of Public Safety telling me that the man I inquired about is Pete ........... .  And that the report is backed up by military and dental records, including a death notice from the Doctor that performed the autopsy.  

What I don't know for sure is who the man in the car was.  Was it the Pete I knew or the real Pete who was a Veteran?  Was the story that Pete told me false?  Was he really in the military as everyone in Junction seems to believe?  If my Pete was not in that car then who was?  The IDPS says it is Pete ........... .  Was the man in the car alive when he went off the road and down into the revine?  Why did my Pete and the real Pete look different?  My Pete was tall, the other Pete was short in stature and round.  My Pete had blonde hair and blue eyes.  The real Pete had Brown hair and brown eyes.  The real Pete wore glasses, my Pete did not.  

I don't know.

Thank you everyone for paying attention to this story and trying to help.
Peacelover  

#26    Scorpius

Scorpius

Universal Researcher

• 1,821 posts

• Harness the energies around you and you'll be able to do wondrous things.

Posted 21 March 2004 - 10:21 PM

I have to go quickly, I'll read the rest of your posts.  I'll do all that is within my power to help you, I promise.  This is a true conspiracy.  Do not trust that sargent, if Pete is working for a secret agency of the government than someone working for the government would also mislead you.

You said all records of Pete's were "missing" or non-existant, well if this is the case.  Someone or some people must have the power to do so, such as the military.  My intuitions and knowledge of this case leads me pointing fingers at the military, they are my prime suspects on the list, if not other organisations with such power.

You should have your story told to a media newstation.  The world must know of this, since you do want us to tell others.  Telling a news reporter is a good place to start this investigation, it'll offer many chances of for millions of people to help, if not thousands.

Right now i'll leave you with this "Trust your instincts, it'll guide you through"

Posted Image
Avatar and Signature designed and animated by me.  
Do not speak for those who can speak, but speak for those who cannot.

"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience."  - Pierre Teilhard de Chardin (1881-1955)

#27    Scorpius

Scorpius

Universal Researcher

• 1,821 posts

Posted 22 March 2004 - 04:11 AM

I'm sure, there are many bright people in this forum.  I for one am not confused about your situation.

You said that there is another man with the same name as "Pete" and that this other Pete served in the military.  This other man that your Pete met conversed to him about Vietnam, even though your Pete has never served for the military.  Is this right?

It is possible that the Pete that died in the car was actually the Pete that served in the military.  If this is true, then government would have 2 sets of records for 2 people with the same name, both first and last.  Right?  It's possible that they are trying to erase his records to stop the confusion.

Is there any records of the other Pete serving in the military?  How about you search for the family members of the other Pete.  This should give you valuable information, on both cases these two Petes.

Your son said that he had spoken to Pete, and said that he was not yet going home.  Why do you think he was not yet ready?

I think that it is a possibility that he is under a witness protection or something to that degree, due to the fact that he served for law-enforcement's to stop the car theft ring, which may have been under mafia surveillance.  He could have gone to the police in fear of a mafia retaliation and which caused them to put him under this witness protection.  He might be undercover until "the coast is clear", which may be why he was not ready to return home.

Does this sound logical to you?

====
Right now, I'm thinking if this witness protection thing is true, telling the whole world about may be a bad idea, if someone is after Pete.  It's the only explanation that seems to fit well.  But what makes this even more complicated is the second Pete unless this is part of the process under which this protection was established and directed.  If this is true, it's a truly an intricate plan to protect Pete.

When was the last time "he" has called you?  Next time have the phone be answered directly on the computer, while having it recorded.  If you have made any home made videos of him, you can compare the voice of your mystery caller and that of Pete's.

Edited by Blue-Scorpion, 22 March 2004 - 04:28 AM.

Posted Image

"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience."  - Pierre Teilhard de Chardin (1881-1955)

#28    Vicxr

Vicxr

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 88 posts

• I'm Already Dead...

Posted 22 March 2004 - 04:53 AM

QUOTE (Blue-Scorpion @ Mar 22 2004, 04:11 AM)
Does this sound logical to you?

Better than what I came up with, which I will leave out becuase It will make very little sense to anyway.  thumbsup.gif

This is seriously some odd stuff. My father works with the goverment, not in any special areas or anything but he has some rank, I'll ask him and see if hes ever heard of it, It is unlikely, but possible.

#29    peacelover

peacelover

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 198 posts

Posted 24 March 2004 - 01:47 AM

Dear Blue Scorpion and Vicxr:

Thank you for writing.  

Please allow me to answer your quesitons as best I can.  After reading your posts I decided to try and contact someone from the past.  

I called "Tammy M."  She was once the babysitter to Sammy when Pete would be out on the road in his semi.  I contacted Tammy because she and her husband had known Pete since he had arrived in Junction.  

The following is what she shared with me:

Pete had never served in the military.  The story that Pete told me about the man recognizing him on the street is true.  The man had simply been wrong and Pete had never corrected the story for anyone.  

There was a man (the second Pete) that had Pete's same fist and last name who had served in the military as a Green Beret in Viet Nam.  

Pete was born in Michigan on December 11, 1950.  Pete had told me 1953.  Pete graduated from high school in one of the years of 1968 or 1969.  Pete had told me 1970/1972.  

Pete had told me that his Father was a Vice President at the Ford Motor Company.  Tammy tells me that actually his Father was a prominant Judge in Detroit, Michigan.  His mother was a homemaker.  

Pete had one sister - Susan.  She now lives in Arkansas.

Pete had told me that his parents had been divorced.  Tammy shared with me that in reality there had been no divorce.  

Pete had been involved in a car theft ring as a youth at fifteen and with other teenagers his own age.  They all served time in jail and gained records.  Pete came un-scathed from the ordeal.  It was his Father who had committed this action.  

Because Pete had not been punished as the other youths, it was those same teenagers who then made life difficult for Pete.  His Father's reaction was to send Pete away to a private high school.  Pete did not graduate from high school in Detroit.  There was not a mafia man and Pete did not help the FBI to un-ravel the car theft ring.  He did cooperate with Law Enforcement and basically told on the other youths.  

Pete did arrived in Junction in 1974 not 1975.  Pete met Vicki in Conesville, IA.  and not somewhere along the way as he traveled as he had told me.  

Pete's mother did die of an alcohol related death.  Both his parents struggled with the disease of alcoholism.  I believe in the end that Pete suffered and struggled with the same.  

Pete did have custody of Sammy as he had told me.  

Tammy and her husband (as she shared with me)have often wondered if the man in the car is Pete.  They also wondered how the accident occurred.  

Tammy shared with me that she felt Pete to be a mystery.  She said that she knew that it was difficult for Pete to tell the truth.  We both agreed that we believed that although he had lied on occassion that neither of us believed it was done to be malicious.

Still the questions remain.  If that wasn't Pete in the car then who?  Why was Pete afraid that Monday night?  Why was he collecting money?  

I do not believe that Pete is in the Witness Protection Program.  I have have a hard time believeing this because his actions as a youth were so long ago.  What could suddenly have happened in 1990 to place him in such a program.  

Someone asked why not tell Pete's story to a reporter and perhaps gain some insight through the media.  

Although this would seem to be the next best thing to do, I do not feel that I can.  I am not the only person that has been involved in Pete's life.  Pete's daughter is an adult now.  I do not know what she knows or understands about her Father.  I believe that she has the right to live her life with her memories.  

I miss Pete.  I wish he were here to explain what happened.

Peacelover

#30    Scorpius

Scorpius

Universal Researcher

• 1,821 posts

Posted 25 March 2004 - 11:28 PM

Peacelover, thanks for the info, it'll help.

You said your son had spoken to "Pete" at a park, right?  Has this been the only encounter with Pete between him and your son or your other child.  There maybe more interaction between your children and Pete.  Ask your children about it, it'll help.

I haven't had time to do some investigations of my own due to school, but once spring break arrives, I'll have all day to work on this mystery of yours.   grin2.gif

If it'll help make a list of people that once knew Pete, and cross the people out that you have already spoken too, and/or make a question mark on those that might have more than what they're not telling you.

----
What confuses me the most is this second Pete, it makes this a tougher case to solve.

Is there anymore information that you can add about this second Pete that you haven't done already?  It'll help as well.
-----

Have you had any obscene phone calls from this caller of yours whether it be Pete or someone else?  Any information that he has given during a call...
You said he had told your family not to go this Hill that you spoke about.  Is there any reason that you shouldn't go or should go?

He might have been hypocritical when he had told you or your family not to visit that Hill, when he might have actually been trying to get you to go there...just a thought.

You said you see his car in front of the house.  Try slipping a note or message you want to send to him within the car, this is one way to speak to him.

Well this is all the help I have for you...however you might have more help from a closer source such as a nearby police investigator, newsreporter, or friends and family.  Good luck for now.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users