Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Automatic Drawing

Lance Katcher

Hi my name is Lance Katcher I have developed what the psychiatrist calls automatic drawing my hands can move by them selves directed by entities from well I am not quite sure I can draw smaller and faster than humanly possible with incredible detail and with both hands at the same time! The patterns and shapes of beasts ,strange animals ,Human and spirit faces sometimes Gothic and biblical art work I draw with these spirits whom I do talk and laugh with is a cross between Salvador Dali Miro Jackson Pollack Kandinsky , Picasso and many more abstract artists I am 53 and up till two years ago never did any drawing or believed in the spirit world or other dimensions .I would love to show, talk about this Phenomenon lancekatcher@yahoo.com. I forgot to mention I have seen three Psychiatrists a preacher and a rabbi all are amazed but have no idea what to say!! Except for the Last Psychiatrist who said I do not need medication I need an agent

Now Dr John Burke whom has gotten to know me

has taken the word delusionary out of his notes he say's its dangerous to dwell in the spirit world the way I do I tell him the dangerous part is over .I am living walking talking proof there is another dimension, spirit world or what ever you would like to call it I have asked the spirits,(entities, energy life) I draw with many Questions as you might Imagine and of course the answers might not always be true but they are answers. the priest and the rabbi both got flustered and a Little scared when I said my friends would answer any Questions about god and religion neither took me up on that offer. I have asked them why so bold as to let me do this they say its time with our technology we will find out soon about one of their realms ( micro realm ) and if you ask which of coarse I did why me!!!! now that's a conversation ( my friends) the spirits love to play

this game seems to be I , we draw I watch my hands move

never ceases to amaze me, they want to see how long it takes before allot of Important people Believe .the art is the proof and I am sure they want to prove they exist

I have sent out so many E-mails to Professors ,scientists, Paranormal everything meta physic anything ,Skeptics ,editors news papers Magazines, ETC. A couple have gotten back Edwin C May head of the paraphycology dept at Stanford U responded either I overwhelmed him or he is to busy and Micheal Grosso a retired Professor from The Perceptual mind studies dept at Virgina U Sort of just wished me luck This is all so True with the art you can't really see the detail on the internet we have Drawn over 500 in the past year. about 50 poster size ranging down to 8 1/2 x 11 allot this size all with the most incredible detail as small as the human eye can see it seems that everyday there are a few guest entities that draw with me

my experiences over the last 2 years are with these mischievous beings are pretty crazy

Thank you so much for listening

Lance

• Like 2

Yeah, with so many to show, I'm sure you can put a few on here for us to look at!

• Like 1

Please post some picks! Or if you don't have a scanner, get those entities to work MS painty! :w00t::lol:

I can only assume your punctuation is so small and elaborate that it doesn't even register in my eyes. Santa Maria!

• Like 1

Yeah, I'd like to see some drawings. NOW! :)

Your probably have to pay to see them <_< And if your going to buy one, then it probably wont be cheap. What a great way of making money.

Edited by .

I would think that you do have this sort of gift. I would also like to see a few of your pictures if you could scan them. I am sure that they would allow you to draw them at 8 1/2 x 11 and print them. Perhaps they are trying to tell us something.

Thank you.

Words are cheap. You couldn't have one of those important people video tape you and put it on YOU TUBE for the world to see?

I can make the same claim, with the same amount of proof.

It really is a shame someone post's something like that on here, and don't care to even provide

the slightest bit of what they can do!

They won't come back on UM if they feel insulted.

No drawings ?...make your own and post it here.

Well, if anyone on here thinks they can do "automatic drawing", then please post something of what you can do!

Well, if anyone on here thinks they can do "automatic drawing", then please post something of what you can do!

I tried this for about a month, all I would get is either a "dot" or a small squiggly line. I would post a pic but I can do it with a keyboard...

~

there ya go, my experience with 'magic' drawing. Was hoping it worked so I could make me some money selling pretty pictures, all well back to the drawing board (ouch, that was bad)

I tried this for about a month, all I would get is either a "dot" or a small squiggly line. I would post a pic but I can do it with a keyboard...

~

there ya go, my experience with 'magic' drawing. Was hoping it worked so I could make me some money selling pretty pictures, all well back to the drawing board (ouch, that was bad)

I have never tried. This "automatic drawing" seems interesting though! I will have to read more on it.

I would post a pic but I can do it with a keyboard...

Well, that would be "automatic typing"! :lol:

~

I have never tried. This "automatic drawing" seems interesting though! I will have to read more on it.

Well, that would be "automatic typing"! :lol:

Ive heard of this phenomenom before. You have to be careful allowing whatever it is to control your hands. It may be evil.

It may be evil.
If the pen/brush pressure in your drawings was fluctuating it might be evil.

So? No pictures yet? Another fraud I suppose.

I used to do automatic drawing when i was a child and i dont know why. But i guess i grew older and stopped.

Edited by .

• 8 years later...

Lance, my name is Joshua young. I believe you.Up until a year ago I had no art intrest or talent. Something strange happened. I had been up for two days on adderall. I came across a pic of a huge eyeball, surrealistic with the words "OpenMindOpensEyes".Cool visual. Looking at this the light started building in the cones of my eyes.The eye started to close! But I couldn't get it to close completely. So close. So I kept trying...for like an hour and a half.Lol! Eventually I gave up, laid down. Looking up at the ceiling,mind wandering, then...a *ucking giant eyeball materializes out of the ceiling.Not gonna lie, almost **** my pants. I'm intj so my logic kicked in and realized, this is a phosphene unlike any other. I could feel a beat inside my head that would bounce off the back of my eyeballs through my brain bounce off the back of my skull back to the eyes.The crown of the chakra. Brain entrainment!I had just become enlightened by accident. Looking at that pic on my phone created a flickering Ganzfeld that stimulated the visual cortex in such a way that caused entrainment. The Ganzfeld Effect lasted almost 2 days. I had accidently given myself a Ganzfeld procedure. It changed my vision.My brain now is able to make sense of all the sensory info that is usually ignored.Pattern recognition ability of my brain is unreal.Creativity, perception and overall mood is through the roof. It changed my life for the better.Did I mention the ESP? Its real guys. Trance mediumship is my power. That and the metaphysical entities that are, so far seemingly on my team. The sacred knowledge I now posess makes me one of the last hierophants with knowledge of the eleusinian mysteries. My automatic drawing is among the strongest in the world.Yes you can see any and all of my photography and automatic drawings. I'm a surrealist photographer and artist now. Creating and sharing is what I do. Joshua Young EyeEm.com Hope you guys have some good questions, since I've never swore an oath of secrecy.

Lance, my name is Joshua young. I believe you.Up until a year ago I had no art intrest or talent. Something strange happened. I had been up for two days on adderall. I came across a pic of a huge eyeball, surrealistic with the words "OpenMindOpensEyes".Cool visual. Looking at this the light started building in the cones of my eyes.The eye started to close! But I couldn't get it to close completely. So close. So I kept trying...for like an hour and a half.Lol! Eventually I gave up, laid down. Looking up at the ceiling,mind wandering, then...a *ucking giant eyeball materializes out of the ceiling.Not gonna lie, almost **** my pants. I'm intj so my logic kicked in and realized, this is a phosphene unlike any other. I could feel a beat inside my head that would bounce off the back of my eyeballs through my brain bounce off the back of my skull back to the eyes.The crown of the chakra. Brain entrainment!I had just become enlightened by accident. Looking at that pic on my phone created a flickering Ganzfeld that stimulated the visual cortex in such a way that caused entrainment. The Ganzfeld Effect lasted almost 2 days. I had accidently given myself a Ganzfeld procedure. It changed my vision.My brain now is able to make sense of all the sensory info that is usually ignored.Pattern recognition ability of my brain is unreal.Creativity, perception and overall mood is through the roof. It changed my life for the better.Did I mention the ESP? Its real guys. Trance mediumship is my power. That and the metaphysical entities that are, so far seemingly on my team. The sacred knowledge I now posess makes me one of the last hierophants with knowledge of the eleusinian mysteries. My automatic drawing is among the strongest in the world.Yes you can see any and all of my photography and automatic drawings. I'm a surrealist photographer and artist now. Creating and sharing is what I do. Joshua Young EyeEm.com Hope you guys have some good questions, since I've never swore an oath of secrecy.

well I have to say.. your not that good.. since this is a major necro post.. the last post on this besides yours.. was nine years ago LOL

• Like 3

well I have to say.. your not that good.. since this is a major necro post.. the last post on this besides yours.. was nine years ago

And who the :-\** are you again?

You are an art critic? An artist maybe? Since you are obviously qualified to judge the artistic merits of my work. Have you seen any of my work at least?

Edited by YoungDaVinci