Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

most satanic places in north america?

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1    candidpets

candidpets

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 06:03 PM

WHat places in north america are the most haunted and probably most sadistic? I know salam is 1 but what else?  Full of monsterous ghosts?

#2    Rahl

Rahl

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 06:21 PM

The Alma cemetary in kansas I think is one. I am not american , maybe people from kansas know more.

Out of the dusk a shadow,
Then, a spark
Out of the cloud a silence,
Then, a lark
Out of the heart a rapture,
Then, a pain
Out of the dead, cold ashes,
Life again.

#3    Purplos

Purplos

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,552 posts

• Everything important is infinite.

Posted 31 May 2007 - 07:16 PM

Satanic or sadistic?  And why are ghosts satanic (or sadistic)?  

I've never heard of too many monstrous ghosts.

Embrace the impossible.

#4    JustNormal

JustNormal

Forum Divinity

• Banned
  • 11,936 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 07:21 PM

WHat places in north america are the most haunted and probably most sadistic? I know salam is 1 but what else?  Full of monsterous ghosts?

I am not totally sure, as there are numerous areas, including Salem, Mass. I do know in the mid-west, Atchinson Kansas is one area, with a multitude of hauntings of diabolical nature, and the one off the top of my head is "Sallies House" a true and documented story..Also Connecticut is another state with hundreds of true haunting stories..JN

#5    TrickyNicky

TrickyNicky

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 08:28 PM

The Alma cemetary in kansas I think is one. I am not american , maybe people from kansas know more.

I'm from Kansas and I've always heard that it was Atchison, KS that was majorly haunted, as it has a tour of its haunted sites.  Im not too sure if it is "satanic."  I, myself, have never been there.  I will eventually take the tour.

Here is a link: Atchison, KS Haunted Tour

Now, the Stull, KS cemetery is reknowned as a satanic site.  I've heard it referred to as "One of the six gateways to hell."  On a Kansas City sports message board I post in, a guy wrote about his experience there:

Experience in Stull, KS cemetary

I've posted the full story before....but as a college sophomore in 1983, me and a bunch of drunk college buddies crashed the annual Halloween devil worshipping ceremony in Stull, KS. We made it to within 150 yds or so of the freak's chanting to weird music in the cemetery....before being spotted, and getting run off into a high speed car chase all the way back to Lawrence....

I had been skeptical of the whole thing, and we decided to see if they were for real; and they were. I certainly didn't expect a 100 mph "chase" back to Lawrence, KS, during which they tried to run us off the road with their Jeep Cherokee. Thank God for muscle cars, otherwise they'd have probably succeeded...

It was spooky as hell. It was a good thing all but the driver had been drinking....he refuses to discuss the whole thing, to this day.

Take it for what you will.  I've been to the cemetery, but not at night, and definitely not on Halloween.  They finally put up a fence to keep curious teens out.

Edited by TrickyNicky, 31 May 2007 - 08:39 PM.

#6    theGhost_and_theDarkness

theGhost_and_theDarkness

Tsavo Maneater

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,914 posts

• Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live. - Norman Cousins

Posted 31 May 2007 - 10:48 PM

I know Dudleytown has probably been dismissed as an overexageration, but, still the story creeps me out. It's not open to the public anyways. . .but that place was considered evil before "the white man" came to America. . .I usually trust the instincts of the Native Americans. I heard something about a city once. . .I think it was Athens, Ohio. . .it's supposed to have alot of creepy stuff going on. . .Charleston, SC and New Orleans (Madam Lalaurie!) are a couple of other ones that are considered some of the most haunted. . .wouldn't go as far as "demonic". . .

"To be conscious that you are ignorant is a great step to knowledge." ~ Benjamin Disraeli

#7    GeneBrowne

GeneBrowne

Psychic Spy

• 1,189 posts

• Keepin it real since 1985.

Posted 31 May 2007 - 11:40 PM

Satanic or sadistic?  And why are ghosts satanic (or sadistic)?  

I've never heard of too many monstrous ghosts.

Relax ... he never said all ghosts were satanic or sadistic. He asked where the most satanic haunted place were, meaning the places that are haunted by evil spirits I would assume. That's all .... not to rag on you of course.

Cheers,
Gene

Edit : typo

Edited by GeneBrowne, 31 May 2007 - 11:43 PM.

Information is not knowledge. - Albert Einstein

With most men, unbelief in one thing springs from blind belief in another.  - Georg Christoph Lichtenberg

The supernatural is the natural not yet understood. - Elbert Hubbard

Oh wow, far out man - Tommy Chong

#8    Rosenrot

Rosenrot

Psychic Spy

• 1,202 posts

• "The last word in ignorance is the man who says of an animal or plant: 'What good is it?"
    Aldo Leopold

Posted 01 June 2007 - 01:20 AM

Lizzie Bordon's house is a big spooky attraction.  The North Carolina Outer Banks and the Graveyard of the Atlantic are also reather stepped in lore and legend.  Really I think the queston is in what town is there not one local legend?

Posted Image

"It is absurd to divide people into good and bad. People are either charming or tedious." --Oscar Wilde

And because I can't help but still have a fanciful side, my dragons

#9    Barek Halfhand

Barek Halfhand

Alien Abducter

• Banned
  • 4,801 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 01:40 AM

Theres only one thing scarier than a satanic ghost........thats a sadistic satanic ghost......B

halfhandshuffle:slayer stain-of mind
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96CE1GKNfWg...ted&search=

Edited by Barek Halfhand, 01 June 2007 - 01:23 PM.

#10    Dr.Gord

Dr.Gord

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 02:14 AM

Here in the Niagara Region where I live in Ontario, Canada it is a hotspot for haunted locations.  A lot of places that are haunted are related to the War of 1812.  There are numerous places you can investigate in one night.

For example...

Drummond Hill Cemetary in Niagara Falls, the you could go to Fort Mississauga in Niagara-On-The-Lake, down the road to the Screaming Tunnel, down a little further to the Blue Ghost Tunnel

Thats just an example.  There is a killer book written by someone I used to ghost hunt with, its called "Shadows of Niagara" by John Savoie.  It documents these and other haunted locations here in my region.

THe Niagara Region has a lot of history both good and bad so haunted locations are many here!

Posted Image

#11    goalienan

goalienan

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,166 posts

• you can't scare me...I have grandchildren..

Posted 01 June 2007 - 01:09 PM

From what I understand, the Uinta Basin in Utah, is very popular for its paranormal activities...It is a Morman community and is contigous with the Ute reservation...
Sightings have ranged from ufo's, appearance of otherworld creatures, flying orbs, and humans disguised as animals...

Posted Image

.......DON'T GO THROUGH LIFE WITHOUT GOALS.........

#12    Princess Serenity

Princess Serenity

Take away my breath

• 8,290 posts

• "There's nothing to fear but fear itself." Franklin D Roosevelt.

Posted 01 June 2007 - 01:43 PM

I would have to say Stull, KS cemetary. 'Cause they say The Devil himself visits the place. And it's haunted.

Edited by MoonPrincess, 01 June 2007 - 01:44 PM.

#13    Krisagi

Krisagi

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:52 AM

View Postcateyes221981, on 31 May 2007 - 06:03 PM, said:

why is Salam, Mass a satanic city? The only thing evil to happen there was the whole sale slaughter of innocent medicine men and women who were accused of being witches with no logical proof or evidence.

Edited by Krisagi, 16 December 2012 - 02:53 AM.

#14    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,851 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:59 AM

Evangelical and Pentecostal churches.

Edited by Seeker79, 16 December 2012 - 02:59 AM.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#15    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• 1,886 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:01 AM

The Iowa axe murder house is pertty evil.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users