Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Galster Park

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#1    TRUSTbobmarley

TRUSTbobmarley

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 04:59 PM

okay so there is this wilderness park in West Covina called Galster Park whitch is supposedly haunted some guy lives at the top in a shack and hangs kids from the trees and supposedly the KKK kicks it up there and whatnot. Well the point is has anyone gone up there and if so is it really haunted?

#2    tercado

tercado

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 10:41 AM

I found this info from Shadowlands.net:

"West Covina - Galster park - This park is located on a hill with 3 entrances. It has been closed off because children have been raped and murdered there. People have seen a pathway leading to the house of the murderer. The man would take the children and rape and beat them. If you go there late at night you are able to hear the screams and the pleas of the children. A boy wearing a sweater with a massive scar on his face has been seen standing at the entrance of the first or second gate. He has been seen inviting people into the park. Telling them to come in and see what is inside. The boy has been seen at different ages, one as a child and the other as an adolescent. This place is VERY real.- Extreme precautions should be taken if you dare to enter. This is no joke. a group of investigators where chased out by men carrying knives, this is not a safe place to visit."

However, after reading a few other entries, I've found their entries of other "haunted" places are not very accurate. So take the above info with a grain of salt.
Cheers

#3    grc

grc

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 555 posts

• Out of my mind, back in five minutes.

Posted 22 June 2007 - 11:12 AM

The park is open in present but i'm having a hard time finding any photos of it.

"Bigfoot is blurry!" -Mitch Hedberg

#4    grc

grc

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 555 posts

• Out of my mind, back in five minutes.

Posted 22 June 2007 - 11:21 AM

Ok, here is one from google earth.
Is that the house ? lower, a little to the right  huh.gif

Attached Thumbnails

• galster_park.jpg

Edited by grc, 22 June 2007 - 11:37 AM.

"Bigfoot is blurry!" -Mitch Hedberg

#5    TRUSTbobmarley

TRUSTbobmarley

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 08:59 PM

well i went there last night with two of my friends and we went through the front entrance (we hopped over the fence) and it was late at night we started going up the hill and we saw a flash of light up the trail and we were all a little scared at the time so we ran back down and we found the second entrance a little more up the hill but the fence was to high to jump so sat in front of the entrance and the street light we were sitting under started flickering and then soon just shut of completely so we were sitting next to the entrance in the complete dark. we were talking and we all swore we heard little footstep in the galster forrest behind us so we sat a little longer and the little footsteps were getting louder and closer to us so we started going down the hill and i swear every street light we would pass under would flicker and go out so we stopped half way down the hill because my friend got a phone call and her reception started cutting in and out and all of a sudden she heard a girl scream on the phone but the weird thing was she was talking to a guy and when she asked him if he had heard it he said no, so she was standing there half way down the hill and me and my friend gabe were a little bit more downt the hill talking and we heard a little boy singing and then scream and me and gabe looked at each other and he was like did you hear that? and i said yes and we both verified with each other what we had heard and then we both started running down the and all the street lights were flickering and shuting off and when we got back to the main entrance my friend gabe tryed to make a phone call but his phone was going crazy like all the windows were poping up and closing and he couldnt control his phone but the weird thing was when we were at the 2nd entrance we could feel cold spots everywhere it was really freaky

if you want to go to galster i suggest you go with a group of people instead of just 3 like we did ahaha.

#6    TRUSTbobmarley

TRUSTbobmarley

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 09:00 PM

in a little while i will reply to this with the story I heard about galster park.

#7    BRAT2

BRAT2

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 558 posts

• " THE VEIL IS THINNING'' we are all seeing & hearing about paranormal, more than we did 10 years ago.......

Posted 22 June 2007 - 09:13 PM

I found this info from Shadowlands.net:

"West Covina - Galster park - This park is located on a hill with 3 entrances. It has been closed off because children have been raped and murdered there. People have seen a pathway leading to the house of the murderer. The man would take the children and rape and beat them. If you go there late at night you are able to hear the screams and the pleas of the children. A boy wearing a sweater with a massive scar on his face has been seen standing at the entrance of the first or second gate. He has been seen inviting people into the park. Telling them to come in and see what is inside. The boy has been seen at different ages, one as a child and the other as an adolescent. This place is VERY real.- Extreme precautions should be taken if you dare to enter. This is no joke. a group of investigators where chased out by men carrying knives, this is not a safe place to visit."

However, after reading a few other entries, I've found their entries of other "haunted" places are not very accurate. So take the above info with a grain of salt.
Cheers

That is so sad. were there really children that died there? or is it hear say?

#8    TRUSTbobmarley

TRUSTbobmarley

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 03:43 AM

well the story goes the man that lived in that shack would rape and kill the little kids and hang them from the trees. also lots of people have commited suicide at that park so its supposed to be like super haunted

#9    Violet_Blue

Violet_Blue

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 160 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 05:57 AM

I hope that's just rumors and no real children were raped and found there hanging from trees!   mad.gif

That's one sick place...  creepy story don't go back there!   no.gif

* Violet *

“The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity.”  Albert Einstein

#10    girty1600

girty1600

MRS. FALCO

• 6,654 posts

• "Just because I don't care...... doesn't mean I don't understand!"

Posted 23 June 2007 - 06:06 AM

I had the chance to visit when I traveled to the Rose Bowl with the Purdue University football team in 2000.  It was open at the time and many folks were on hand to devel out fliers and whatnot literature to anyone who would take it focusing on the so-called history of the area and what might have happened there.  It was a nice visit but I'm a little skeptic about the actual events that transpired. Any more info would be great.

#11    tercado

tercado

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 10:18 AM

That is so sad. were there really children that died there? or is it hear say?

I think it's hearsay.  I believe if there's a big enough patch of woods/land/marsh, stories are sure to abound...

#12    TRUSTbobmarley

TRUSTbobmarley

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 10:04 PM

well acually the stories are real this was back in the day though. he really did rape and kill children that went up there. if you have a chance to visit you can still see the shack and it still has some blood and stuff there. there are a couple nooses hanging in the trees a girl hung herself from a tree and a guy jumped off the look-out tower there also.

#13    Barek Halfhand

Barek Halfhand

Alien Abducter

• Banned
  • 4,801 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 03:20 PM

well acually the stories are real this was back in the day though. he really did rape and kill children that went up there. if you have a chance to visit you can still see the shack and it still has some blood and stuff there. there are a couple nooses hanging in the trees a girl hung herself from a tree and a guy jumped off the look-out tower there also.

So there are still nooses hanging from the trees?  laugh.gif ......sounds like you trusted Bob Marley a bit too much  wink2.gif ......B

halfhandshuffle:devo uncontrollable urge - live
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BmxN3E548I

Edited by Barek Halfhand, 24 June 2007 - 07:22 PM.

#14    Mngwafan

Mngwafan

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 07:01 PM

I lived in La Puente, which is a suburb just outside of West Covina...I lived there for 30 years and I this is the first time I heard of Galster Park being haunted...I knew that a few people died there, suicides, lovers pacts..things like that..but the Child killer thing..never head of it...

I'd heard of Turnbull Canyon and it's link to Gravity hill..There's also supposed to be a haunted house complete w/family plot there. Before I moved to Arizona, I had yet to find it..

The freaky thing for me is, my family had a nephews birthday party in Galster Park...and I've seen that shack...but never any nooses. Did see the remnants of a Boyscout campfire...and I know that there were gangs that went up there from time to time, but never after dark...Guess there was a reason.. wink2.gif

I got nothing...

#15    Morke

Morke

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 02:03 PM

Hi there i saw your post on your experience At Galster park...I have been dieng to go but i cannot find pictures ov the damn place or info on how to get there...so im wondering if you have the direction on how getting there wuld be possible and wuld it be possible for you to pass them upon to me?

well i went there last night with two of my friends and we went through the front entrance (we hopped over the fence) and it was late at night we started going up the hill and we saw a flash of light up the trail and we were all a little scared at the time so we ran back down and we found the second entrance a little more up the hill but the fence was to high to jump so sat in front of the entrance and the street light we were sitting under started flickering and then soon just shut of completely so we were sitting next to the entrance in the complete dark. we were talking and we all swore we heard little footstep in the galster forrest behind us so we sat a little longer and the little footsteps were getting louder and closer to us so we started going down the hill and i swear every street light we would pass under would flicker and go out so we stopped half way down the hill because my friend got a phone call and her reception started cutting in and out and all of a sudden she heard a girl scream on the phone but the weird thing was she was talking to a guy and when she asked him if he had heard it he said no, so she was standing there half way down the hill and me and my friend gabe were a little bit more downt the hill talking and we heard a little boy singing and then scream and me and gabe looked at each other and he was like did you hear that? and i said yes and we both verified with each other what we had heard and then we both started running down the and all the street lights were flickering and shuting off and when we got back to the main entrance my friend gabe tryed to make a phone call but his phone was going crazy like all the windows were poping up and closing and he couldnt control his phone but the weird thing was when we were at the 2nd entrance we could feel cold spots everywhere it was really freaky

if you want to go to galster i suggest you go with a group of people instead of just 3 like we did ahaha.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users