Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 5 votes

1960 Evil Overpass ! Humble, TX

• Please log in to reply
671 replies to this topic

#661    OriginalGuest

OriginalGuest

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 01:16 AM

Some dead were moved back in the '30s, but I'm pretty sure the shopping center is not built on a cemetery, nor is it haunted.

#662    ellikornuto

ellikornuto

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:33 AM

i often go to the bar thats next to the old church/storage facility (and also behind the dollar theater) and i have never really noticed anything unusual. the only creepy thing was when i was walking to there from the dominos at night. coulda been some strange vibe, coulda been just being a woman walking alone at night

#663    kiddglock

kiddglock

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:03 PM

I was wondering where this thread went just the other day.  Admittedly, if I'd wondered enough, I could have searched for it but why in the world would somebody have placed it under the category of "Spiritualism & etc."?  I mean, it's pretty much a straight up Ghost thread IIRC and I've read all 45 pages at one time or another.  If it belongs here, then there is really no need for the "Ghosts and Hauntings" forum, because those threads are all very similar other than this previously having been one of the most popular and well-read threads on the whole site.  I'm not trying to dog anybody about this, and I'm sure somebody's had a seance or took a Ouija board to the area, but in 45 pages of active hunting, that could be said for most locations.  Again, it's not my site but it seems like this should go in a different forum.  Even Urban Legends would be more appropriate than here.  No offense intended to anybody...just sayin'.

Edited by kiddglock, 26 November 2013 - 12:04 PM.

#664    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,025 posts

• My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:54 PM

View Postkiddglock, on 26 November 2013 - 12:03 PM, said:

I was wondering where this thread went just the other day.  Admittedly, if I'd wondered enough, I could have searched for it but why in the world would somebody have placed it under the category of "Spiritualism & etc."?  I mean, it's pretty much a straight up Ghost thread IIRC and I've read all 45 pages at one time or another.  If it belongs here, then there is really no need for the "Ghosts and Hauntings" forum, because those threads are all very similar other than this previously having been one of the most popular and well-read threads on the whole site.  I'm not trying to dog anybody about this, and I'm sure somebody's had a seance or took a Ouija board to the area, but in 45 pages of active hunting, that could be said for most locations.  Again, it's not my site but it seems like this should go in a different forum.  Even Urban Legends would be more appropriate than here.  No offense intended to anybody...just sayin'.

oujia boards don't work, there is a thread that is 39 pages about a guy claiming he could time travel, it doesn't mean that he can. Just sayin'

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

#665    ellikornuto

ellikornuto

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 07:01 AM

but if any of you wanna check it out just go to that bar. im sure some patrons would know somethin about it. and you can get some liquid courage before you start exploring lol

#666    wisener23

wisener23

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 07:39 PM

View Postlordnikon446, on 07 August 2005 - 08:47 PM, said:

all the pics on this topic ive posted cause ive been out there many times so far, heres some pics of it regularly during the day

Hey man I live I'm humble, exactly how do inget to this area? I seen soneone post that its nxt to home depot?? The one by best buy and all the other shops??

#667    John Denning

John Denning

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 08:16 PM

OK I live near this site.  In the course of my career I have been there well over one hundred times.  Just drove through only stop there was at a red light or to buy gas.  Nothing unusual to me, but then not looking for any thing.  I have an open mind and always wanted to see a parnormal event.  I will report to you all what I find going to try vidio tape.  Feel free to send me tips and advice on what to look for as I am a amature.

#668    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,914 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 01 June 2014 - 05:07 AM

Thanks for taking the time and writeing all of that.this place sounds really cool lets hope u get some soldiers Evps or even get a pic next time.

#669    Jyre Cayce

Jyre Cayce

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 05:31 AM

I currently live down the street here at Humble and 1960, so this is. cool

#670    John Denning

John Denning

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 05:11 PM

I live about 20 miles from the site.  I was going to investigate it with a open mind.  Doing my home work I read the 45 pages that came before.  Then I came across the post that said how these stories are exactly the same as the ones that he made up to scare his little brother.  I took this as proof of how urban legends get started.  Big brother scares little brother, who scares his class mates.  When big brother hears them again he speculates that there must have been some truth to the stories.  BULL SH!!  Save your gas.  This case is solved/

#671    PlanB

PlanB

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 726 posts

• Find out what you love and let it kill you.

Posted 05 June 2014 - 06:37 PM

Kind of weird that so many UM members live so close to this area. I'm just a few miles away from it myself.

#672    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 07 June 2014 - 12:41 AM

View PostPlanB, on 05 June 2014 - 06:37 PM, said:

Kind of weird that so many UM members live so close to this area. I'm just a few miles away from it myself.

Therein lies the mystery!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users