Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The 60's English women

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1    Mr-X

Mr-X

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 23 July 2002 - 11:14 AM

This is an actual extract from a sex education school textbook for girls, printed in the early 60's in the UK.

When retiring to the bedroom, prepare yourself for bed as promptly as possible. Whilst feminine hygiene is of the utmost importance, your tired husband does not want to queue for the bathroom, as he would have to do for his train. But remember to look your best when going to bed. Try to achieve a look that is welcoming without being obvious. If you need to apply face-cream or hair-rollers wait until he is asleep as this can be shocking to a man last thing at night. When it comes to the possibility of intimate relations with your husband it is important to remember your marriage vows and in particular your commitment to obey him. If he feels that he needs to sleep immediately then so be it. In all things be led by your husband's wishes; do not pressure him in any way to stimulate intimacy. Should your husband suggest congress then agree humbly all the while being mindful that a man's satisfaction is more important than a woman's. When he reaches his moment of fulfillment a small moan from yourself is encouraging to him and quite sufficient to indicate any enjoyment that you may have had. Should your husband suggest any of the more unusual practices be obedient and uncomplaining but register any reluctance by remaining silent. It is likely that your husband will then fall promptly asleep so adjust your clothing, freshen up and apply your nighttime face and hair care products. You may then set the alarm so that you can arise shortly before him in the morning. This will enable you to have his morning cup of tea ready when he awakes.

Why cant women be like this these days ;D

Oh, you should never doubt what no one is sure about.
- Willy Wonka

#2    Althalus

Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,906 posts

Posted 23 July 2002 - 11:17 AM

If my girlfriend was anything like this, then she would have had a multiple fit long before now - her, make a cup of tea - never ;D

"We make choices everyday, some of them good, some of them bad. And - if we are strong enough - we live with the consequences."
David Gemmell

#3    Kira

Kira

Government Agent

• 4,183 posts

• Sexiest,
    Prettiest,
    Bloodthirstiest,
    Elf Member of the
    Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps.

Thanks TO xx

Posted 23 July 2002 - 11:20 AM

:sr :s2 :s2 :s2 :s2
Should your husband suggest congress then agree humbly all the while being mindful that a man's satisfaction is more important than a woman's. When he reaches his moment of fulfillment a small moan from yourself is encouraging to him and quite sufficient to indicate any enjoyment that you may have had.

ohhhh please....<am now finding Coffe is not a good monitor cleaner> that sooo funny but scarey to if woman were expected to act like that :o

Why cant women be like this these days

Thank the gods that we're not X :s1 :s2

We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.

#4    SpaceyKC

SpaceyKC

Government Agent

• 3,349 posts

• Thank you TO

Posted 23 July 2002 - 04:13 PM

No wonder women have had such a hard time getting ahead in this world!!   :sp

(maybe those books should have been burned instead of bras!!)         :sr

"Science may have found a cure for most evils;  but it has
         found no remedy for the worst of them all --- the apathy of human beings."
                                                     Helen Keller

#5    dalia

dalia

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 365 posts

• Purrrrr-fect Mystery

Posted 26 July 2002 - 06:14 AM

Good idea SpacyK  :sk

No wonder women went slowly mad in those days.

What am I saying...there are women going slowly mad these days. Must be because their husbands are still trying to keep things "the way they were."  

I wonder if the bra-burners are back to wearing them. Gravity has a way of changing minds you know...  :s2
Of course, some of us are immune to gravity.  :sj

Dalia :sh

Purrr-fectly happy

#6    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 26 July 2002 - 06:52 AM

Of course, some of us are immune to gravity. :sj

Dalia :sh

:s01 :s01 :s01

:sk :sk :sk :sk :sk :sk :sk :sk :sk :sk

:s02

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

#7    Crow

Crow

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 107 posts

Posted 26 July 2002 - 10:35 AM

I'm going to try out these suggestions today...sure my other half is going to be scared out of his wits...but hell, he's going to get a fully fledged 60's woman for one night only *lmao*

*practices small moan for that special moment*

Stay spooky, Crow x

#8    Rae

Rae

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 26 July 2002 - 07:14 PM

I'm glad I didn't grow up with that thinking. ::)   I let it all hang out. I'm not one to cover up to go from the shower to the bedroom and vice versa.   Why cover up if your just going to take it off when you get there.  :s2

Hey Mr. X,
 Did I just see your icon change to red evil eyes?  I like it.

"If you are going through Hell, keep going."

#9    dalia

dalia

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 365 posts

• Purrrrr-fect Mystery

Posted 27 July 2002 - 05:39 PM

Keep trying MM... :sk  you'll make it!  ;)

I would think it would take a lot of self-control to only let out one small moan, Crow!  :se

Oh, it's good to be alive today...with flush toilets, optional bra-wearing and men who don't frighten so easily.  ;D

Dalia :s1

Purrr-fectly happy

#10    Kira

Kira

Government Agent

• 4,183 posts

• Sexiest,
    Prettiest,
    Bloodthirstiest,
    Elf Member of the
    Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps.

Thanks TO xx

Posted 27 July 2002 - 06:28 PM

HERE HERE!!!!

Of course, some of us are immune to gravity.  

Dalia  

I'm glad some of us are however  :s5 are not  :s2

Mind you I think some men still frighten easily ;D

We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users