Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 13 votes

To all Ouija board users...

• Please log in to reply
1150 replies to this topic

#1    _OuijaBoy_

_OuijaBoy_

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 04:46 PM

Hi people. Alrighty this is going to be a strange request and all but would it be possible for someone to
possibly ask these questions for me the next time they use an Ouija board?

Firstly it would be deemed important that if someone decides to ask these for me, that possibly
they have a regular spirit who them have come to trust and know somewhat. Of course being experienced
with the board is always important.

The reason I ask is I'd like some feedback from another spirit via another persons Seance to compare
to answers I recently got from my little sisters Seance not so long ago. I would like to see how the
answers compare and differ.Of course I realize answers from Ouija are never to be taken as gospel but
If anyone could indeed ask these q's on there next Ouija board Seance
i'd be very greatful.

The questions: Does god Exist?
               Is there a soul?
               Is time travel possible?
               Are there other dimensions?

Please reply to this to say if you could do this for me and explain when you would be having your next
Seance.

#2    raistlan316

raistlan316

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 05:13 PM

And you are going to believe "the results" other people give you?  You realize you are asking for people to yank your chain a bit.

#3    Jules22871

Jules22871

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 06:01 PM

I think this could be an interseting experiment.  I would try it but I dont have a board.  Please be sure to post your results!

Posted Image

#4    IronGhost

IronGhost

Government Agent

• 3,430 posts

• "DON'T TAZE ME, BRO!"

Posted 29 June 2007 - 06:18 PM

Perhaps the following Quija board session report will give you an idea about the kind of advice you can get from Quija board "beings"

http://ironghost.wordpress.com/2006/08/18/...e-a-true-story/

www.ironghost.wordpress.com

#5    AstroForce

AstroForce

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 07:41 PM

Perhaps the following Quija board session report will give you an idea about the kind of advice you can get from Quija board "beings"

http://ironghost.wordpress.com/2006/08/18/...e-a-true-story/

Interesting Theory ...Kind of disturbing but Interesting

"Some day, and that day may never come, I will call upon you to do a service for me"

#6    She-ra

She-ra

~♥ Princess Of Power ♥~

• 10,859 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 08:04 PM

WOW. I feel like a puppet now.

Excellent read. Thanks original.gif

Posted Image

#7    JustNormal

JustNormal

Forum Divinity

• Banned
  • 11,936 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 11:16 PM

Hi people. Alrighty this is going to be a strange request and all but would it be possible for someone to
possibly ask these questions for me the next time they use an Ouija board?

Firstly it would be deemed important that if someone decides to ask these for me, that possibly
they have a regular spirit who them have come to trust and know somewhat. Of course being experienced
with the board is always important.

The reason I ask is I'd like some feedback from another spirit via another persons Seance to compare
to answers I recently got from my little sisters Seance not so long ago. I would like to see how the
answers compare and differ.Of course I realize answers from Ouija are never to be taken as gospel but
If anyone could indeed ask these q's on there next Ouija board Seance
i'd be very greatful.

Is there a soul?
               Is time travel possible?

Please reply to this to say if you could do this for me and explain when you would be having your next
Seance.

A seance and Ouija board do not always go hand and hand. Ouija boards are known to have very negative effects once the "game" is over. Many times when these are used, it can bring in some nasty spirits and maybe worse. If you and your little sister are dabbling with the occult, all I have to say is, be careful what you wish for.I would say instead of using seances and Ouijas, search within yourself, and get the true results. If you have other questions regarding time travel and other demensions, just check online and get different opinions and then make up your own mind. Good Luck...JN

#8    She-ra

She-ra

~♥ Princess Of Power ♥~

• 10,859 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 11:30 PM

Oh yes! And to add to that always have a psychic medium open and close the board properly. Do not do this without someone who KNOWS what they're doing.

PS: Never burn a Board either. If not properly shut down, then whatever came through has no way to go back.

PSS: Any smartass comments and I go Kung Foo Karate Ass...

Posted Image

#9    Barek Halfhand

Barek Halfhand

Alien Abducter

• Banned
  • 4,801 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 11:50 PM

...... I realize answers from Ouija are never to be taken as gospelbut

Is there a soul?
               Is time travel possible?

Seance.
would you take an answer abut Gods' existance from a Ouija board chanelled  spirit as gospel? hmm.gif ........B

halfhandshuffle:arch enemy-nemesis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1taOP0HcY-E

#10    MasterPo

MasterPo

Alien Abducter

• 4,975 posts

• So sue me....

Posted 30 June 2007 - 12:08 AM

Even if you did use a board and got an answer how do you know it's legit?

(DONT USE BOARDS!!!)

The Po File - As told to MasterPo by MasterPo

Have the courage to read it.

#11    boorite

boorite

Tub of Goo

• Closed
  • 2,517 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 12:11 AM

Sure, just hand unconscious ideomotor control over to whatever might be out there.

The best result you could hope for is none. And that makes the Ouija board a losing bet, in my opinion.

#12    Sadil

Sadil

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 12:39 AM

When people use an ouija board, they influence each other and move whatever they're using by themselves. Not saying all attempts at Ouija boards are 'without success', but most are.

If you put your finger straight down on the table, fingertip resting in a straight angle down, try to keep your finger still while using a reasonable amount of pressure needed to move an object. I will bet you two bucks you can't keep it still. It ALWAYS slightly shakes, and when multiple people do this they influence each other's movements. And the object moves; once there is movement you will automatically apply enough pressure to keep it moving, too.

At least, that is from my own experience. I've tested it without an Ouija board with a few people and we can't keep a chip or glass from moving even if we try. It is often nothing paranormal and events occurring afterwards are a friction of the imagination.

That said, it's doubtful you will get a proper answer on any of your questions. Only very few people are capable of summoning ghosts/spirits/entities. You don't play with an Ouija board - it plays with your mind.

Look for the answers in your heart. If you live by another's person's words your decisions to believe or accept the answers will be meaningless.

#13    Please Explain

Please Explain

• Closed
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 01:39 AM

I got bored using it.
I use a pen to connect to the other kingdom of....ummmmm.

#14    Alienated Being

Alienated Being

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 4,163 posts

• "The best way to predict the future is by inventing it."

"Record

Posted 30 June 2007 - 02:00 AM

Ouija boards are only scary if you allow them to be... they're basically a tool used by the subconscious, not a tool in the occult.

#15    MasterPo

MasterPo

Alien Abducter

• 4,975 posts

• So sue me....

Posted 30 June 2007 - 02:17 AM

It's not the board. You can use anything.

It's the opening up to whatever is there. You're inviting in something you know nothing about. Like opening your front door in the middle of the night and walking away. Who knows what may come in.

The Po File - As told to MasterPo by MasterPo

Have the courage to read it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users