Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 13 votes

To all Ouija board users...

• Please log in to reply
1150 replies to this topic

#136    JustNormal

JustNormal

Forum Divinity

• Banned
  • 11,936 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 02:26 AM

So did Stu and Goose ever get the fairy eggs? Or did their forest goblin genetic line remain unenhanced?

I think it's more like mushrooms, as opposed to fairy eggs... rofl.gif

#137    IronGhost

IronGhost

Government Agent

• 3,442 posts

• "DON'T TAZE ME, BRO!"

Posted 07 July 2007 - 12:37 PM

So did Stu and Goose ever get the fairy eggs? Or did their forest goblin genetic line remain unenhanced?

Unlikely.  Today, Stu is the manager of a small shopping mall.  Goose is a farmer.

www.ironghost.wordpress.com

#138    Barek Halfhand

Barek Halfhand

Alien Abducter

• Banned
  • 4,801 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 02:13 PM

I JUST started reading this.... laugh.gif .....

I kept a Ouija Board in my dorm room and held many dozens of session with college friends. One time, a group of six of my best friends came over on a Saturday night. They had all dropped acid just before stopping by my room -- and they wanted to borrow my Ouija Board to run a session while tripping.......

Anyway, my friends Stu and Bill (whose nickname was Goose) took their place at the Board and opened a coversation. They made contact with an entity that claimed to be an extremely minor "nature god"...
Acid seems to summon deadheads from the other side....

who held command of a very small plot of forest land in 15th Century Spain. From what I could tell, it was a "god" only in it's own tiny realm --which I thought was interesting.
that IS interesting.....

they all placed their hands on the Board and began chanting -- and I guess, basically speaking in tongues -- except for one of the guys, who, for some reason was singing "Gene Genie" by David Bowie at the top of his lungs. (I Guess the song Gene Genie reminded him of the subject of genetics.)
grin2.gif well timed too....

Stu and Goose immediately started concocting a bizarre story -- they claimed that they were both "Forest Goblins" and they asked the Nature God if their were any store-houses of fairy eggs in the god's little realm.
seems like they got a frivolous entity prior to asking this....( yep! these guys are tripping..... send the 15th century "nature god")

Goose ran outside at a sprint and ran through the parking lot outside the dorm. I jumped on my bicycle to chase and follow him. It was just starting to get dark.

Goose ran through the streets like a madman, and then he turned into a very narrow space between two buildings. He sat down and started talking back and forth with the board. It was mostly gibberish. Then he jumped up and ran to the end of the street. There was a lot of water standing around because it had rained heavily earlier. Goose got down on his hands and knees and started lapping up puddle water like a dog. He had his hands on the Board the whole time.

Then Goose ran off into the night -- I followed to a park that has a small lake by it -- there was no one in the park. Goose held the Board above his head and waded into the lake up to his knees and then started doing a strange rhythmic dance, jumping on one foot, then the other. He was chanting, or speaking in tongues, or whatever. Then he got out of the lake and was dancing around trees, and doing all kinds of what seemed like nature worship stuff.
none of this is considered unusual campus behavior these days .....

Goose was acting all normal now, but still holding the board, and he went in to watch the movie.

I went in to watch. he was sitting extremely rigidly with the Board on his lap and his hands flat on top of it -- his hands were playing around on the board, as if he was a blindman reading braile. Then he got more and more rigid - the strange movie must have really been freaking out his acid trips and he jumped up and snapped the Ouija Board in half with a loud crack -- everyone looked at him like we was nuts --
you have an interesting perspective of "normal" Sir   .....

Then he got more and more rigid - the strange movie must have really been freaking out his acid trips and he jumped up and snapped the Ouija Board in half with a loud crack -- everyone looked at him like we was nuts --
sounds like a moment of clarity to me  happy.gif ....

Anyway, here is an example of people on "this side" using the Board to tell fake things to those on the other side, and no doubt, the bs can come from both directions.
and he never got an answer on the fairy eggs either  no.gif ......B

halfhandshuffle:Jimi Hendrix-Purple Haze
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hSW67ySCio

Edited by Barek Halfhand, 08 July 2007 - 02:12 PM.

#139    Barek Halfhand

Barek Halfhand

Alien Abducter

• Banned
  • 4,801 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 02:33 PM

@Barek: I was being serious, if I was sarcastic, it would be obvious.
grin2.gif like here hun?.....

Well, since people here are so interested in the messages from 'spirits', this is a message I have received from an entity that is tired and pissed off from all the questions that is dealt out when the 'summoner' already knows the answers to.

"""I am so freaking sick and tired of all these humans catching and making all these entities of various dispositions and origins to come and talk to them and answer their god damned inane questions that these entities don't even give a god damned sh** about anyways. And yet humans, in their infinite ego, seem to think that everyone cares about their RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS and are there to answer their questions about the universe, which is completely limited in scope anyways,. Why should some lost deity, why should some poor straggler, some random entity in some far off dimension who is just going about his god damned business, maybe he is even just going to his job, care about answering some god damned humans insane questions through a ****ing primitive medium such as a Ouija board>! Do any ****ing humans ever consider the inconvenience that they are putting on any of these entities? Some entities can leave, but some humans ****ing MAKE them stay there until they are done making the poor thing answer all of their god damned questions. And half the time. No, more than half the time. 98.9999999% of the god damned times the humans don't even have the mental comprehension to understand what the hell these beings are saying to them, so their consciousness makes up some ****ing words and slaps it together and these god damned humans consider it to be the freaking gospel and gods god damned law. Who the hell gave these people the right to stop innocent entities, going about their business, and ask them a bunch a questions that half of them DON'T even UNDERSTAND? And why does EVERY HUMAN think that entities on the 'OTHER SIDE' which, I assure you, there are TRILLIONS of 'OTHER SIDES' than just the 'OTHER SIDE' that humans ****ing group together into one large 'if you're not corporeally in front of me, YOU MUST BE DEAD!'s 'other side', know what the hell is going on -HERE.- and if they DO understand what the hell is going on -HERE.- then why the hell would they care about answering questions about someone's ****ing relationship? I DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT ANYONE ELSE'S RELATIONSHIPS, WHY WOULD SOMETHING THAT LIVES IN ANOTHER DIMENSION AND HAS NO ****ING CLUE WHO PETER IS FROM PAUL, LET ALONE UNDERSTAND HUMAN EMOTIONS ****ING CARE? FURTHER MORE not EVERYTHING that exists has HUMAN EMOTIONS. If you have HUMAN RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS, ASK A ****ING HUMAN FOR sh** SAKES! WE DON'T CARE!!!
The universe isn't humans playground, all 'entities' that are curious about contacting humans are not their personal slaves that exist soley to answer their inane questions that are MEANINGLESS.
Why do humans think that everything bugging them is soooooo god damned important? Is it important to you that I have to deal with late-fee's cause I'm routinely late in dropping off movies? NO? WELL **** YOU TOO! It's just completely assinine and retarded that humans have to subject US, even those living in the flesh, but are not humans, to answer such ego based, introverted questions. Go ask a god damned psychic about these things. They're the ones making money on dipsh**s that don't have any stock in COMMON SENSE. NEWS FLASH, WE DON'T CARE THAT CINDY IS CHEATING ON TYLER WITH ****ING CODY. NO-ONE DOES!"""

I assure you, there are TRILLIONS of 'OTHER SIDES
  yes.gif

... even those living in the flesh, but are not humans,....
  huh.gif ......B

#140    IMThatgood

IMThatgood

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 03:52 PM

Not wanting to sound cruel, or anything, but, after reading this thread from start to finish......I am terrified at the idea there are so many people who are dangerously naive. That is true for both the people who believe, and the skeptics.
I wouldn't go so far as to say that more than half of what I read was complete BS, but I think that there is a lot of misguided 'intellectuals' running amok.
To leave you with a quote from Garfield the Cat
'Your lying to me isn't nearly as insulting as the credit that you are giving my intelligence'

#141    JustNormal

JustNormal

Forum Divinity

• Banned
  • 11,936 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 04:04 PM

Unlikely.  Today, Stu is the manager of a small shopping mall.  Goose is a farmer.

Great career moves:  rofl.gif

#142    IronGhost

IronGhost

Government Agent

• 3,442 posts

• "DON'T TAZE ME, BRO!"

Posted 07 July 2007 - 04:09 PM

Great career moves:  rofl.gif

Yes, I think it's working out well for them.  Although Goose frets over the market price of soybeans.

www.ironghost.wordpress.com

#143    JustNormal

JustNormal

Forum Divinity

• Banned
  • 11,936 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 07:37 PM

Yes, I think it's working out well for them.  Although Goose frets over the market price of soybeans.

LOL I can see why (((Goose))) unsure.gif

#144    Aere Thalia

Aere Thalia

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

• "Look beyond the surface."

Posted 08 July 2007 - 03:31 AM

@Barek: Yes. I really don't see why it is that I didn't/don't have a good reason as to why I say what I do, no matter if it is if I'm 'sarcastic', or serious. When I post something, especially in topics such as these, my words don't come from meaningless reasons. The message that I posted is from an entity I know.
As for the last part, "even those living in the flesh, but are not humans,....", I don't believe that humans are the only ones who 'reincarnate', and use vessels to experience, learn, and do that serves whatever purpose they are here for.

I wonder how many people actually evaluate who they have become and who they will be that would ultimately influence their actions.

Posted Image

Speed of Sound

#145    Barek Halfhand

Barek Halfhand

Alien Abducter

• Banned
  • 4,801 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 02:07 PM

@Barek: Yes. I really don't see why it is that I didn't/don't have a good reason as to why I say what I do, no matter if it is if I'm 'sarcastic', or serious. When I post something, especially in topics such as these, my words don't come from meaningless reasons. The message that I posted is from an entity I know.
someone got out of the wrong side of the vortex  happy.gif ........

As for the last part, "even those living in the flesh, but are not humans,....", I don't believe that humans are the only ones who 'reincarnate', and use vessels to experience, learn, and do that serves whatever purpose they are here for.
Is that according to the you or the entity? .....AND would you consider this particular plain a sort of spiritual infancy? ....B

halfhandshuffle:Rob Zombie- Dragula
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCVTbOISv1w

Edited by Barek Halfhand, 08 July 2007 - 02:16 PM.

#146    The Skeptic Eric Raven

The Skeptic Eric Raven

Master Blaster

• 11,067 posts

• One day love will find me.....

Posted 08 July 2007 - 05:07 PM

take a guess Andy.......

tell me about the wabbits eric...B
linked-image

I just love wascially wabbits.lol

........the sleeper has awoken!
Sometimes we need a kick in the butt to wake us up. Well, I'm up now!Boo ya.

...there are many things in life that will capture your eye, but very few will capture your heart. These are the ones to pursue. These are the ones worth keeping..."

#147    MasterPo

MasterPo

Alien Abducter

• 4,975 posts

• So sue me....

Posted 08 July 2007 - 07:21 PM

I just love wascially wabbits.lol

That wasn't a reference to Bugs Bunny.  no.gif

The Po File - As told to MasterPo by MasterPo

Have the courage to read it.

#148    Aere Thalia

Aere Thalia

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

• "Look beyond the surface."

Posted 09 July 2007 - 01:59 AM

Is that according to the you or the entity? .....AND would you consider this particular plain a sort of spiritual infancy?

It is from my experiences, and the entity was one who basically confirmed it.
As for your last question, experiences vary, because of the ever changing lessons that people learn to grow and gain more knowledge from. It doesn't matter how uncomfortable an entity or a person is who ever, or whatever they consider themselves to be, if any being wants to progress, or contribute something to a specific plane of existance, they have to learn how to adapt in a way that is appropriate for who they want to be, and what they want to learn, and how it is they want to live their life. People will have to deal with the 'good' and the 'bad' whatever they choose, its apart of the way life goes, no matter what plane of existence an entity is in.

Edited by Risov'Misa, 09 July 2007 - 02:02 AM.

I wonder how many people actually evaluate who they have become and who they will be that would ultimately influence their actions.

Posted Image

Speed of Sound

#149    Barek Halfhand

Barek Halfhand

Alien Abducter

• Banned
  • 4,801 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 08:03 PM

It is from my experiences, and the entity was one who basically confirmed it.
As for your last question, experiences vary, because of the ever changing lessons that people learn to grow and gain more knowledge from. It doesn't matter how uncomfortable an entity or a person is who ever, or whatever they consider themselves to be, if any being wants to progress, or contribute something to a specific plane of existance, they have to learn how to adapt in a way that is appropriate for who they want to be, and what they want to learn, and how it is they want to live their life. People will have to deal with the 'good' and the 'bad' whatever they choose, its apart of the way life goes, no matter what plane of existence an entity is in.
spiritual growth is possible on any level yet it seems like only a certain maturity can be reached in this realm and this is where death becomes transitory ..... Are we to assume that we always contact a more elevated or "mature" spirit when we use the boards?.......B

halfhandshuffle:Coal Chamber -Loco Live
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVrA9V2Fj5Q

#150    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 09:30 PM

That's an interesting question barek... Say one purpose of life is to explore, grow and mature. But not everyone does so and not everyone does at the same rate, then it's something that's unique to each individual. I think some can be highly spiritually developed while others not so.

If I am on the right track with what your question asks, then some may be, some may not be. Equally you could hypothetically argue this in the subject of reincarnation.

I don't think we can assume that every spirit will be more elevated. Ouija boards are notorious for drawing in low level entities as well, esp when the grand old question presents "is anyone there."....

What's everyone elses thoughts?

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users