Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 13 votes

To all Ouija board users...

• Please log in to reply
1150 replies to this topic

#166    JustNormal

JustNormal

Forum Divinity

• Banned
  • 11,936 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 06:50 PM

Great words Iron, but what happened to Darcy, did she find love? JN-- unsure.gif

#167    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 13 July 2007 - 07:38 PM

Iron, you are a trip!

#168    goalienan

goalienan

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,166 posts

• you can't scare me...I have grandchildren..

Posted 13 July 2007 - 07:51 PM

Iron, that was great reading...I hope you'll have a continuance on Darcy and her love life....I feel like I'm reading a soap opera.. laugh.gif

Posted Image

.......DON'T GO THROUGH LIFE WITHOUT GOALS.........

#169    JustNormal

JustNormal

Forum Divinity

• Banned
  • 11,936 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 07:56 PM

Iron, that was great reading...I hope you'll have a continuance on Darcy and her love life....I feel like I'm reading a soap opera.. laugh.gif

LOL But he never finalizes his stories. OMG Poor Darcy.. My son said if she is that hot, he will hook up with her.. yes.gif

#170    goalienan

goalienan

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,166 posts

• you can't scare me...I have grandchildren..

Posted 13 July 2007 - 08:00 PM

LOL But he never finalizes his stories. OMG Poor Darcy.. My son said if she is that hot, he will hook up with her.. yes.gif

laugh.gif  Tell your son to go for it... :He might be number 15 in poor Darcy's life... rofl.gif

Edited by goalienan, 13 July 2007 - 08:05 PM.

Posted Image

.......DON'T GO THROUGH LIFE WITHOUT GOALS.........

#171    boorite

boorite

Tub of Goo

• Closed
  • 2,517 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 08:12 PM

A plan immediately presented itself: Because we had apparently made contact with what are possibly the ultimate experts on the subject of love -- wouldn’t it be great if the Love Beings could once and for all solve Darcy’s problem and offer her a solution to her life-long quest for lasting love?

What a terrific idea!

#172    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 13 July 2007 - 08:14 PM

I love it when a plan comes together!

#173    JustNormal

JustNormal

Forum Divinity

• Banned
  • 11,936 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 09:18 PM

laugh.gif  Tell your son to go for it... :He might be number 15 in poor Darcy's life... rofl.gif

He said "Story of my life."  laugh.gif

#174    allaroundjulia

allaroundjulia

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 09:40 PM

just saw this demon on youtube. thought it were real  blink.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owrY3So05xw

xx

#175    JustNormal

JustNormal

Forum Divinity

• Banned
  • 11,936 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 09:45 PM

just saw this demon on youtube. thought it were real  blink.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owrY3So05xw

xx

NO its not real!!  no.gif

#176    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

• “Truth is an experience not a belief"

Posted 13 July 2007 - 11:29 PM

lol Iron that was funny....anymore sessions ? grin2.gif

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#177    IronGhost

IronGhost

Government Agent

• 3,430 posts

• "DON'T TAZE ME, BRO!"

Posted 14 July 2007 - 02:38 PM

lol Iron that was funny....anymore sessions ? grin2.gif

Sure, I've got many boxes filled with dusty notebooks of sessions done since I was 8 years old, and I'm now 48.

My first session when I was 8 was with my oldest brother, Felix.  I have four siblings and we all tried working the board in various combinations with poor results, but when Felix and I worked it together, the thing went wild.  Felix is 11 years older than me, so he would have been around 19 when I was 8.

Anyway, I still have that first session in writing, and the old Ouija board told us all kinds of stuff that never came true.  

Back then we asked just very simple questions, and we always called the Ouija board by name.  So, for example, we would ask:  "Ouija Board.  How old will I be when I die?"

The board told me that I would die at age 41, which obviously never came true.  It also said that I would grow up to be a fairly high-ranking officer in the U.S. Navy, but that after I got out of the Navy, I would loose my way, become and alcoholic and then a homeless bum.  This never happened either.  We asked it how I would die, and it said that I would be stabbed to death in a knife fight inside a small neon sign shop in downtown Detroit.

Then we asked for details of how this would come about, and it said that, as a homeless man, I would search through the garbage for small items to sell on the streetcorner for petty cash, and that I would spend every dime on cheap wine.  Then it told me that I would get into an argument with another bum who was begging for cash on the street in "my territory."  It said that on a very cold day we both went into a neon sign shop and started arguing, and I got stabbed to death.

The board said that my youngest brother would grow up to be a garbage man, and that he would die at the age of 21 after someone had illegally dumped radioactive material into a waste bin, thus giving him radiation poisening.  This did not turn out to be true either.  And so on -- our favorite quesations were about how we were going to die, how long we would live, and that kind of stuff.

My mother, who was a very devout Catholic, would yell at us whenever we asked it stuff like "when will I die?"  She would yell at us in Polish to "get rid of that Oiuja Board."  Still, she let us play with it, and didn't mind when our questions were less frightening. Even though a hard-core Catholic, I think she considered the board a harmless toy.

But, anyway, we were always amazed at how crazy and creative all the things it told us were. For example, we lived in a small town in Minnesota, and none of had ever been to Detroit, or would have ever thought about something like a "neon sign shop."  

Sometimes Felix and I would argue with each other.  He would yell at me, "You're moving it!"  And I would swear I was not, and then I would accuse him of moving it, and he would protest as well.  This is when we first came up with the idea to blindfold one person to make it tougher to cheat, even subconsciously.

But one time mom took the board away from us for a long time because one Saturday night, we contacted a dead man by the name of Hal Witzman.  Mr. Witzman had been a well-known plumber in our town for many years, and had died a couple of years ago.  Mom thought it was just too eerie that we were talking to dead people we had actually once known. In our child-like innocence, we would ask questions like, "What's it like in your grave?"  And Mr. Witzman would say, "It's cold and lonely."  Mom didn't like this at all.

But then we asked Mr. Witzman if he felt that he had wasted his life toiling away as a plumber, and did he wish he had done something more interesting with his life, and the spirit of Mr. Witzman became very angry, and started insulting my father, who owned a grocery store.

The dead Mr. Witzman said:  "What's so bad about working as a plumber? Your own dad is nothing buy a prune peddler, and a tightwad!"

Then we would say:  "Ha! Ha!  You're only a dead plumber!"

And then we also told Mr. Witzman, we told him his wife remarried only six months after he died, and she seemed very happy now -- and this made the dead Mr. Witzman extremely angry -- we also told him that we did not believe that his wife had ever put flowers on his grave -- and Mr. Wiztman said he would start haunting her, and us as well.

At this point, mom had enough and confiscated the Oijua Board.

But the point I should make is that when one continued to use the Ouija board over a period of many years, and do so consistently, you develop a whole new knack and sensativity with it, and you eventually get much richer, more advanced kinds of readings, etc.  Maybe I'll discuss that more later.

Anyway, thank you Anvil for yoou kind comments, and to all others here as well.  When I get time, I'll dig out a few more sessions from my 40-year stack of notebooks.

I'm really surprised anyone finds them all that interesting.

www.ironghost.wordpress.com

#178    shadow_flame

shadow_flame

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 163 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 02:54 PM

lol dead plumber threatens kids. you know, it's kinda cruel to make fun of dead man that has no influnce of his unlife  rofl.gif

#179    JustNormal

JustNormal

Forum Divinity

• Banned
  • 11,936 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 04:13 PM

Sure, I've got many boxes filled with dusty notebooks of sessions done since I was 8 years old, and I'm now 48.

My first session when I was 8 was with my oldest brother, Felix.  I have four siblings and we all tried working the board in various combinations with poor results, but when Felix and I worked it together, the thing went wild.  Felix is 11 years older than me, so he would have been around 19 when I was 8.

Anyway, I still have that first session in writing, and the old Ouija board told us all kinds of stuff that never came true.  

Back then we asked just very simple questions, and we always called the Ouija board by name.  So, for example, we would ask:  "Ouija Board.  How old will I be when I die?"

The board told me that I would die at age 41, which obviously never came true.  It also said that I would grow up to be a fairly high-ranking officer in the U.S. Navy, but that after I got out of the Navy, I would loose my way, become and alcoholic and then a homeless bum.  This never happened either.  We asked it how I would die, and it said that I would be stabbed to death in a knife fight inside a small neon sign shop in downtown Detroit.

Then we asked for details of how this would come about, and it said that, as a homeless man, I would search through the garbage for small items to sell on the streetcorner for petty cash, and that I would spend every dime on cheap wine.  Then it told me that I would get into an argument with another bum who was begging for cash on the street in "my territory."  It said that on a very cold day we both went into a neon sign shop and started arguing, and I got stabbed to death.

The board said that my youngest brother would grow up to be a garbage man, and that he would die at the age of 21 after someone had illegally dumped radioactive material into a waste bin, thus giving him radiation poisening.  This did not turn out to be true either.  And so on -- our favorite quesations were about how we were going to die, how long we would live, and that kind of stuff.

My mother, who was a very devout Catholic, would yell at us whenever we asked it stuff like "when will I die?"  She would yell at us in Polish to "get rid of that Oiuja Board."  Still, she let us play with it, and didn't mind when our questions were less frightening. Even though a hard-core Catholic, I think she considered the board a harmless toy.

But, anyway, we were always amazed at how crazy and creative all the things it told us were. For example, we lived in a small town in Minnesota, and none of had ever been to Detroit, or would have ever thought about something like a "neon sign shop."  

Sometimes Felix and I would argue with each other.  He would yell at me, "You're moving it!"  And I would swear I was not, and then I would accuse him of moving it, and he would protest as well.  This is when we first came up with the idea to blindfold one person to make it tougher to cheat, even subconsciously.
But one time mom took the board away from us for a long time because one Saturday night, we contacted a dead man by the name of Hal Witzman.  Mr. Witzman had been a well-known plumber in our town for many years, and had died a couple of years ago.  Mom thought it was just too eerie that we were talking to dead people we had actually once known. In our child-like innocence, we would ask questions like, "What's it like in your grave?"  And Mr. Witzman would say, "It's cold and lonely."  Mom didn't like this at all.

But then we asked Mr. Witzman if he felt that he had wasted his life toiling away as a plumber, and did he wish he had done something more interesting with his life, and the spirit of Mr. Witzman became very angry, and started insulting my father, who owned a grocery store.

The dead Mr. Witzman said:  "What's so bad about working as a plumber? Your own dad is nothing buy a prune peddler, and a tightwad!"

Then we would say:  "Ha! Ha!  You're only a dead plumber!"

And then we also told Mr. Witzman, we told him his wife remarried only six months after he died, and she seemed very happy now -- and this made the dead Mr. Witzman extremely angry -- we also told him that we did not believe that his wife had ever put flowers on his grave -- and Mr. Wiztman said he would start haunting her, and us as well.

At this point, mom had enough and confiscated the Oijua Board.

But the point I should make is that when one continued to use the Ouija board over a period of many years, and do so consistently, you develop a whole new knack and sensativity with it, and you eventually get much richer, more advanced kinds of readings, etc.  Maybe I'll discuss that more later.

Anyway, thank you Anvil for yoou kind comments, and to all others here as well.  When I get time, I'll dig out a few more sessions from my 40-year stack of notebooks.

I'm really surprised anyone finds them all that interesting.

"Toiling away as a plumber?" LOL totally classic..Bad boys for taunting that poor plumber. You could have flushed him right into your lives, tsk tsk..BTW What happened to Darcy, I need to know? Did she find love, did she ever stop her anger issues? too many questions, not enough answers LOL.. ohmy.gif

#180    IronGhost

IronGhost

Government Agent

• 3,430 posts

• "DON'T TAZE ME, BRO!"

Posted 14 July 2007 - 06:29 PM

"Toiling away as a plumber?" LOL totally classic..Bad boys for taunting that poor plumber. You could have flushed him right into your lives, tsk tsk..BTW What happened to Darcy, I need to know? Did she find love, did she ever stop her anger issues? Too many questions, not enough answers LOL.. ohmy.gif

Hi JN:

Yes, about Darcy. A complex situation, but let me just say, that particular session with the Love Beings, although absurd and painful, was actually a turning point in her life.

The thing about Darcy is that, she was one of those people who was cursed by her own extreme beauty.  Everyone wanted her for that, and not for who she was inside. Her physical appearance was like an extremely bright light that blotted out anything else -- it wasn't her fault, nor the fault of most of the men who dated her, though some of them were probably just plain old jerks.  But she dated some nice guys, Too, and, for whatever reason, I think because the relationship started out with such extreme focus on phyiscality, it was destined to fail.

The Love Beings session prompted Darcy to start contemplating the nature of things on a more deep level.  For example, she began to ponder the concept of love itself.  Just what is love?  It is real, or just a human construct -- a concept?  Does love exist independently in the universe as a force in and of itself? What are the spiritual dimensions of love?

Darcy felt she had to find out about her own "love constructs."  As I said, my cousin was a Zen monk, but he went back to Poland shortly after the Love Being Session.  But as it so happens, a friend of both mine and Darcy's happens to be one of today leading Zen scholars, and happens to be from our small home town.  He is a Zen monk, has  many best-selling books on the market today, and runs a Zen center ....

Anyway, Darcy decided to take up Zen meditation at our mutual friend's Zen Center, and spent 10 years there practicing intense meditation.  To make a very long story short -- Darcy eventually got in touch with a greater reality -- the biggest breakthrough for her -- and Zen helped with this -- was letting go of the idea of "attainment" and "desire" for what she wanted.

Darcy discovered that the more one is obsessed with something, the harder it can be to grasp -- the tighter we squeeze, the more it slips through our fingers.  She learned that love is not something that one can "have."  Love is more like a grace that comes to us when we are ready to receive it.  The most important thing for Darcy to do was completely abandon that which she wanted most -- a loving relationship.  When she finally did -- when she finally genuinely expelled her intense desire to grasp what she thought she so much wanted -- she was free -- and shortly after that, she found love with a very terrific man.

One of the main lessons Darcy learned comes in the form of an old Zen aphorism:  "The best way to control a cow is to give it a very large pasture."

I should say, I don't mean this story to be an endorsement of Zen Buddhism.  I am not a Buddhist, although I have practiced Zen mediation since 1981, bascially as a hobby.  But I think there are many ways, and universal concepts that we all can get in touch with to help make sense of our reality.

Today, Darcy still thinks fondly of the Love Beings.  They set her on the path.  And I wonder:  Was this their motive all along?  Did they concoct their bizarre solution to get Darcy to do what she had to do?   Who knows. We live in a strange universe -- that's for sure.

Edited by IronGhost, 14 July 2007 - 06:43 PM.

www.ironghost.wordpress.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users