Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Amazing New Product

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 24 July 2002 - 05:59 AM

Amazing scientific advances now make this previously complicated device available to the common man;

CLICK HERE

Magikman  :D

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

#2    Dakoda

Dakoda

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 24 July 2002 - 07:36 AM

Well, I could use something to inhibit myself with from dozing off during one of my brother's tediously dull and "everlasting" conversations, but I think I'll pass on the latest "rubber-ducky-toy-strapped-to-your-upper-torso" soltution, until they find a way to solve that breakthrough. :s2 :s2

I wonder how many people wouldn't find it humiliating to wear that device in public! I'd probably get fired for showing up at work like that! ;D :s2

"Have you ever noticed.... Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?" -George Carlin

#3    Mr-X

Mr-X

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 24 July 2002 - 09:11 AM

This invention was bound to happen :s6

Oh, you should never doubt what no one is sure about.
- Willy Wonka

#4    odinsupreme

odinsupreme

Odin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

• Yes.

Posted 24 July 2002 - 10:28 AM

I need that for school! Only problem, when yopu write you have to look down at your desk..  :s04

Odin S.  :s9

#5    Halo_Jones

Halo_Jones

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,067 posts

• Thanks to Universal Absurdity and The Barman for my new Groovy Dynamite Diva.....See UA & thebarman's Animated Avatar Workshop

Posted 24 July 2002 - 12:03 PM

:s6If they made members of Parliment wear them during the Priministers speaches :sm it would certainley liven it up
for the viewers ,just imagine all the boring speaches suddenly being interrupted by Quacking. lol :s2

#6    Kira

Kira

Government Agent

• 4,183 posts

• Sexiest,
    Prettiest,
    Bloodthirstiest,
    Elf Member of the
    Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps.

Thanks TO xx

Posted 24 July 2002 - 01:34 PM

::) :s2@ Halo's post <yeap I agree with u.

I WANT ONE  :s2
Well it add a whole new Dimenasion to a Wiccan moot.......esp with some people who drone on.....and ...........on ............................................and...........................on...... Quack!!!! ;D

We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.

#7    SpaceyKC

SpaceyKC

Government Agent

• 3,349 posts

• Thank you TO

Posted 24 July 2002 - 08:27 PM

I think showing up in public would be hard to get around (especially at work,  like Dakoda said!  I'm sure the boss would be suspicious!)  
           But I think it would be a great idea for truck drivers(or any drivers) on a long distance trip.   :sr
 (unless they just get sick of hearing that quacking,  and soon the road sides are littered with little duck heads!!)    :s2

"Science may have found a cure for most evils;  but it has
         found no remedy for the worst of them all --- the apathy of human beings."
                                                     Helen Keller

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users