Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 4 votes

The Dark Woods of West Covina, CA

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#31    Little Ms Ghost Hunter

Little Ms Ghost Hunter

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 08:02 AM

here is another picture we  took on july 7 2007. it appears to be a little girl standing by the tree with her face looking down. it also appears that she is holding the tree with her arm. you can find this at the left hand side of the picture

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x229/007Grad/park6.jpg

#32    Shalott

Shalott

~not an ambi-turner~

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,273 posts

• I trust you at the wheel even if we're going down

Posted 08 July 2007 - 08:24 AM

here is another picture we  took on july 7 2007. it appears to be a little girl standing by the tree with her face looking down. it also appears that she is holding the tree with her arm. you can find this at the left hand side of the picture

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x229/007Grad/park6.jpg

Interesting pictures  thumbsup.gif  I can see what you're referring to on that one, though it looks like a spider-web to me.

#33    JustNormal

JustNormal

Forum Divinity

• Banned
  • 11,936 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 08:29 AM

Interesting pictures  thumbsup.gif  I can see what you're referring to on that one, though it looks like a spider-web to me.

I messed with it some too and I DO see something, but hard to make it out...Hmmmmmmmmm

Attached Files

#34    Teh_Twilight_God

Teh_Twilight_God

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 104 posts

• every anwser has a question

Posted 08 July 2007 - 08:55 AM

kinda hard to make out what it is but there deffinatly is something there. How many ghosts do u think there are in the park?

also i was looking around for more info i did find a few things on the ghost town froms and there is just a bit of new info on there

acrouding to people on there if your greeted by a child or someone around preteen-teen age it a ghost

link to forum

Edited by Teh_Dark_God, 08 July 2007 - 09:01 AM.

fishys go RAWR =D

#35    darkmanure

darkmanure

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 09:00 AM

In the first picture u posted if you look carefully in the middle you can see a girl in the background.
She's wearing a blue dress I think.

#36    explorer

explorer

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 12:14 PM

Here's a couple of links to another forum mentioning Galster Park. Not quite paydirt in the info dept.

Link 1
Link 2

And a YouTube video Haven't watched it.

#37    momentarylapseofreason

momentarylapseofreason

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,132 posts

• Warning: This member may contain traces of Nut

Posted 08 July 2007 - 04:42 PM

Hey ladies & gents hate to break up the ghost party but I dont see anything anywhere.? please help.
The pics of Galster Park are like looking at clouds or patterns in wallpaper & you can make out whatever you want or see all kinds of things.
An open field shot or something would have been better.
Whats with the youtube video & goofy music in the backround anyways ? Was it some psychological ploy?
Sorry but to me it showed nothing.
Have had however many extremely strange experiences myself just in case you think I'm a nonbeliever (actually I'm confused, LOL) I will share those experiences sometime.
I tend to feel & sense things quickly.

I will spend some time in Cali fairly soon and I will check it out (Galster )and keep you posted. I can hardly wait & I am afraid just in case I feel it. I just wish I didn't know about it first.
Poltergeist activity has followed me around & some family members refuse to live withme (STARTED IN TEENS-DON'T KNOW WHAT IT REALLY IS- THE MORE HYPER & NERVOUS i GoT THE MORE IT HAPPENED)
So now this is the first time in 3 1/2 years there has been no "activity". Should I be happy ? I don't know.
I am the first one to feel (something) when someone has been murdered or comitted suicide. No i have not seen ghosts just felt what has happened & the dispair,sadness,fear ,malevolence. (without knowing beforehand . Believe it or not.......)

Edited by momentarylapseofreason, 08 July 2007 - 05:10 PM.

If religion contained any truth, it could be ridiculed, insulted, even defiled without being diminished in any way. Its truth would shine through undimmed, unblemished, shaming those who abused it into silence. But that's not how things are. Religion is prickly, it's intolerant, it's ultra-defensive precisely because it's brittle and fragile.- Pat Condell

#38    Little Ms Ghost Hunter

Little Ms Ghost Hunter

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 05:08 PM

Here I circled it.. but you may have to zoom in.

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x229/007Grad/Ghost.jpg

You can still see it but you zoomed in a little to close

#39    momentarylapseofreason

momentarylapseofreason

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,132 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 05:16 PM

I see dark spots that look like two arms,legs, head looking down. But our brains will make something familiar out of shapes & shadows.
I'm not telling you all anything new,I hope. Right ?
Thankyou though Ms.Ghosthunter

Edited by momentarylapseofreason, 08 July 2007 - 05:17 PM.

If religion contained any truth, it could be ridiculed, insulted, even defiled without being diminished in any way. Its truth would shine through undimmed, unblemished, shaming those who abused it into silence. But that's not how things are. Religion is prickly, it's intolerant, it's ultra-defensive precisely because it's brittle and fragile.- Pat Condell

#40    Little Ms Ghost Hunter

Little Ms Ghost Hunter

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 05:18 PM

people on page two or page 3 there is another link... its blurry but its a picture on the right upper middle and its half a face of a little boy with a turtle nceck

#41    Little Ms Ghost Hunter

Little Ms Ghost Hunter

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 05:33 PM

No you have to zoom in a tad too see the little boys face. I really believe this park is haunted by those little kids and whatever else... my friends and i hiked all around there yesterday we went as far as we can we wanted to go beyond that but its blocked off.. They say its blocked off because its where alot of bad things occured. We woulda went over there but there wasnt any way in and... on the other side they are doing major construction. At times my friend travis felt cold spots and then hot.. i didnt at first but then I did. The whole time i felt as we were being watched... and Im sure we were... the park closes at dusk and thats around 8 i believe. we were so far up we wouldnt have had time to get to the gate.. but we didnt wanna leave anyways.... when we were finally finished exploring this place we were about ready to leave but the gates were closed.. uh oh.. so we walked around and we found a hole in a fence and climbed out that way.

#42    momentarylapseofreason

momentarylapseofreason

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,132 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 06:51 PM

Very interesting !!

I don't seem to feel cold spots just overwhelming fear,extreme agitation,a feeling of being watched ,a presence (s) and then start getting a sense of what happened and the ages of the victims involved. I don't have visions -i just know - through feelings-impressions ?
It's all very subtle like a soft whisper (the mental impressions ) but the emotional impressions are like  screams. I think different parts of the brain pick them all up or some
. It is comparable to a radio receiver that is tuned in differently-more intensely or less  depending on external & internal factors. (sometimes I wonder if my menstrual cycles-concerning sensitivity- have any effect. I just thought about that now.)
It's like extreme static in the air.
I usually start feeling paranoia for no appearant reason & later find out the incidents behind the places.(if one comes up)
And my impressions are right on the spot. Scary !
This has happened several times>
They may not be ghosts. ? Maybe they are sort of echo-like energy residues ? Don't know. Maybe because we are all interconnected on a conscious scale ?

Edited by momentarylapseofreason, 08 July 2007 - 07:00 PM.

#43    JustNormal

JustNormal

Forum Divinity

• Banned
  • 11,936 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 02:51 AM

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_tLVF7ELH-Y

http://forums.ghosttowns.com/showthread.php?t=14194

I came across a Spanish video on YouTube of people searching and discussing the park, and what they think they hear or see. Secondly is a message board from last year, but many seem to live in that area and are very familar with the hauntings. From what I know, there is a woman in white that is around, and many hear children playing and screaming. It is "said" that the murderer is now deceased, but the victims are not at rest. I could not locate the house he lived in but its on the path somewhere...Wish I knew his name so we could get more info on this..JN-- w00t.gif

#44    theprotecter23

theprotecter23

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 73 posts

• to go into the light is to make no more darkness
    think of that

Posted 09 July 2007 - 03:08 AM

wow. thats creepy. i think the rapes and murders are true, account to that its normal nowadays, its always in the news. i plan to visit that park when i grow up. but with a few precautions. *weapons*

#45    JustNormal

JustNormal

Forum Divinity

• Banned
  • 11,936 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 03:44 AM

wow. thats creepy. i think the rapes and murders are true, account to that its normal nowadays, its always in the news. i plan to visit that park when i grow up. but with a few precautions. *weapons*

LOL weapons of any sort arent going to stop children from resting in peace. Good concept though..It's one place I NEVER want to visit, it makes me uncomfortable just looking at articles and photos.. devil.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users